Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Cold heart isn't good incase you misread that post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How!
Oct 29, 2009

More like old fart

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

ikr.. it's one of the top 3 dps guns for calus. i just had one drop at 305, might give it a shot this week. I've been running sweet bidness with a lot of success.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
not to mention it's unique and we still need a lot more of that poo poo. where the f is my exotic linear fusion bng

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Outside of calus coldheart is poo poo

Brine
Aug 3, 2007
It's situationally good like Touch of Malice was.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
I'll backpeddle by saying you can make most guns work. I'm grading it out as a subpar gun by regular crucible standards. Like waste of slot in my opinion. Some guys might have success with it though. I've been killed by it like twice and I am not good.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
It's good in the sense that 100% of the time where I actually care what my energy weapon is it's good.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

swims posted:

I'll backpeddle by saying you can make most guns work. I'm grading it out as a subpar gun by regular crucible standards. Like waste of slot in my opinion. Some guys might have success with it though. I've been killed by it like twice and I am not good.

it's a top notch sustained dps weapon, it sucks poo poo in crucible yeah but it's one of the best pve exotics

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
What inspired dweebs to name their clans poo poo like Seven Virtues of Bushido and Young Wolves Alliance

That is embarrassing as hell ya jobbers

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I use it in crucible sometimes and it seems to disorient the gently caress out of people because if I get the first hit most people have a hell of a time fighting back before I kill them.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
2 Cool Crew

Nah you're not

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I'd rather play Seven Virtues of Bushido than xXxW33DN1NJA6969xXx

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
They can both be exceptionally lame for different reasons

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
How do I join Ausgoons, do I have to msg a dude or wut

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

a real chump posted:

Yeah I think u gotta massage a dude

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Also no poo poo Coldheart is bad in crucible, what part of "needs a ton of time on target to get huge damage" made you think anyone thought otherwise?

It loving shines on big yellow bars in PvE bruh

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

haveblue posted:

I'd rather play Seven Virtues of Bushido than xXxW33DN1NJA6969xXx

Uh the second guy sounds cool as poo poo.

Mikey-San
Nov 3, 2005

I'm Edith Head!

Menstrual Show posted:

Uh the second guy sounds cool as poo poo.

checks out

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yeah I think u gotta massage a dude

u gotta massage the cheese factory

u know what im saying

jack_squat
May 7, 2007
Don't expect much.
Me and a friend tried nightfall twice and second time we got up to just before the boss room when the timer ran out. And I hear this is the easy nightfall. Can anyone commiserate with me or have I just outed myself as the worst at videogames in this thread :staredog:

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

jack_squat posted:

Me and a friend tried nightfall twice and second time we got up to just before the boss room when the timer ran out. And I hear this is the easy nightfall. Can anyone commiserate with me or have I just outed myself as the worst at videogames in this thread :staredog:

was it just the two of you? nightfall is designed for three people. Also you probably should've been spamming grenades and class abilities more

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Also you should be skipping anything that isn't strictly mandatory.

jack_squat
May 7, 2007
Don't expect much.

Mazerunner posted:

was it just the two of you? nightfall is designed for three people. Also you probably should've been spamming grenades and class abilities more

Yeah, I heard about people solo'ing it so I thought it'd be worth a try with two. And double yeah on the second part.

OneDeadman posted:

Also you should be skipping anything that isn't strictly mandatory.

After the second time, I watched one of the nightfall solo vids on youtube and saw this dude jetting past like a third of it, and went :aaaaa:

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

jack_squat posted:

Yeah, I heard about people solo'ing it so I thought it'd be worth a try with two. And double yeah on the second part.

After the second time, I watched one of the nightfall solo vids on youtube and saw this dude jetting past like a third of it, and went :aaaaa:

there's generally a few parts per nightfall where I think it's easier for 3 people (compared to just a solo running through) to just kill the enemies rather than trying to get by but yeah, for nightfalls and especially the prestige you really gotta figure out what you can skip and how vs what you should kill and how

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Most of this nightfall you can skip, but the parts where you have to kill everything are almost impossible without a full team, as those other 2 guys can draw fire

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
gently caress I think I got shitfaced instead of joining badraid

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
has anyone else found the scan items that give you tokens? Do they move around or something?

I know there's one on Earth that is in the middle of the sector that joins the gulch to the lake. There's also one on Nessus that's right outside Failsafe, it's hidden in a shipping container.

Anyone see others?

tqilamknbrd
Jun 6, 2009

your circumcision honestly disgusts me

a real chump posted:

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=125806

which should be in the op,but isn't

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

SniperWoreConverse posted:

gently caress I think I got shitfaced instead of joining badraid

Don't worry, it didn't happen! I ended up passing out with the controller on the couch because my dumb rear end tried to stay awake all day after night shift!

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
* bungie removes mask * It was me, gearbox, all this time!

* the ghost removes his mask * is me, Claptrap

* failsafe enters from a side room * I am Tiny Tina rejected voice clips

* reddit, from behind you, too near for confort * we want a weapon that can speak

Tei fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Oct 3, 2017

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

looking forward to Iron Banana just being one map of Countdown and the reward is a reskinned Urchin sidearm

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

FishBulb posted:

What inspired dweebs to name their clans poo poo like Seven Virtues of Bushido and Young Wolves Alliance

That is embarrassing as hell ya jobbers

Is a geek tradition to use names from fantasy novels and myths for servers.

It would be too boring and hard to remember to call a server DTPT13, so you call it Shiva, so of course the backup server of this server gets the name Muthappan. The machine in 192.168.1.1 that do the routing, firewall, DMZ, gets the name Vishnu. The web server (where all the movies are hidden in a directory) is called Lakshmi.

What would be the alternative to "Young Wolves Alliance"? something boring and hard to remember like "Some Group of Friends from Chicago"?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Well it could be offensive or really jokey so people know you don't take destiny seriously

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/ZAcDYUE.gifv
saved u

https://i.imgur.com/TAE0ELo.gifv
xbox, record that

Tei
Feb 19, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
I was contacted by a spam robot in PSN yesterday and the bot script was supposed to be a girl taking a bath and asking me to connect to his webcam.

I misunderstood the first part, and trough It was somebody asking for help in the bath section of the raid.

Edit:

Parts of the raid look like a date.
You first take a bath.
then you walk around in the paradise gardens.
You end in the room of your romantic interest, with some beverages.

Tei fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Oct 3, 2017

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
GET HARD

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Has someone compiled the damage numbers for each grenade? The Titan grenades feel so much more satisfying to use than the Warlock grenades, but I wonder if it's just my perception of them.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

hiddenriverninja posted:

Well it could be offensive or really jokey so people know you don't take destiny seriously

Yes. Exactly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
All I can hear when Devrim Kay talks is that one guy that everyone wanted to voice their poo poo on Newgrounds because he was like the only person on the site that had a general idea what acting was.