Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
The best are the ones who try to defend openly making GBS threads in the gutter "isn't that bad".

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ElGroucho posted:

"sorry for everything I will leave u alone but i have cancer bye" is how I am ending all future phone calls

rofl

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Thanks for the glitch art

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Show Bob and Kazim

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Please friend that nice man.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I'm gonna pee myself holy poo poo

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
oh god he's done heaps of these

https://www.facebook.com/BigDave-vs-Naughty-Scammers-179332469257048/

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

mother of god

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

You have no idea how INSANELY hard it is to not belly laugh at these next to a sleeping girlfriend.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I have a really bad chest cold and reading that dude's antics may actually loving kill me

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

My vajana is mosit just from reading this.
Also, I'm a guy.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Lmao :five:

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Absolutely superb. I laughed so hard the cats woke up and looked at me funny. "Putrid little cock snorkler" - I love this.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Contracts, we have not received an email from you recently.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
these indian men do not seem very confused in fact they are making it quite clear that they're on facebook for one reason

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Blast of Confetti posted:

these indian men do not seem very confused in fact they are making it quite clear that they're on facebook for one reason
Well, two.

Either pathetic attempts at hitting on anything with boobs bobs, or trying to trick people into sending them money.

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

Collateral Damage posted:

Well, two.

Either pathetic attempts at hitting on anything with boobs bobs, or trying to trick people into sending them money.

gently caress bitch lasagna, show bobs, get money

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
They know the difference (and relationship between) "anal" and "anus," but they still say "bobs"? :wtc:

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

They know the difference (and relationship between) "anal" and "anus," but they still say "bobs"? :wtc:

Bobs, theire titis

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

unpacked robinhood posted:

Bobs, theire titis

Get out Contracts, I'm piss

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

unpacked robinhood posted:

Bobs, theire titis

Excuse me, the preferred nomenclature is "clap clinics" :colbert:

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
It just kept going on and on! Like they snorted a line of Power Khan!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Bhabi's bobs bob bobbingly on the Baja.

Tsunemori
Nov 20, 2006

HEEEYYYWHOOOHHH
Been a while, but one finally came!

quote:

From: "Shruti Dheer" <letvrdyy@yse.com.au>
Date: 2 Oct 2017 3:01 pm
Subject: Contracts no hard feelings o but let's be safe
To: <Contracts>

Contracts, have you got Arjun's resume?

Please check your junk mail box if you can't find any.

Look Contracts, my friend Arjun told me you guys are racist and want to exclude Indian background workers from office, because he and his friends never got any reply from the job application...

I want him to give up this none sense but he is asking some no-win-no-fee lawyers to look into this case. And he said he is getting positive result and they are willing to help.

I know he is upset but I think he is really serious about this. So Contracts please if you have his contact please just give him some interviews. Or at least from this moment quickly hire people from Indian background so those greedy people will not sue you into trouble. you won't lose anything since we Indians have better performance then local workers anyway.

So Contracts I will continue to try to persuade him to leave you guys alone, but there is no guarantee. I think it is safer for you guys to just hire more people from India background, they certainly have working permits here!

Thats all,

Shruti

(No Arjun was found)

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Tsunemori posted:

Been a while, but one finally came!

(No Arjun was found)

I hope your office gets actual papers suing Contracts.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
this Contracts sounds like a real son of a bitch

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
The contracts saga is pretty great.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
$500 for a flight from India to Britain. Seems legit.

Sensual Simian
Jun 7, 2004

summer jorts
Sometimes you want to admire the persistence. But don't because it only encourages them.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
P-p-p-powerbobs!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Should i post more of them?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Should i post more of them?

gently caress yes

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

Away all Goats fucked around with this message at 09:50 on Oct 4, 2017

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

overflowing source of tears

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Those are amazing. Holy poo poo.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
that penis chart is... interesting

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol if you don't show your penis chart to all the ladies you ask out.

  • Locked thread