Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fallen Hamprince posted:

nothing says resistance like starving yourself to death in prison

nothing says idiot centrist contrarian like a fallen hamprince post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

Fallen Hamprince posted:

nothing says resistance like starving yourself to death in prison

http://www.npr.org/2014/03/06/286794055/how-four-inmates-launched-a-statewide-hunger-strike-from-solitary

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

is this you? also do they post the whole story? do an acrostic that spells out "communism will win" if you take the first letter of each sentence or something like that.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Al! posted:

i think the right are mostly cowards who couldn't even manage logistical organization to take over a bird sanctuary for very long and will go along to get along with any mass movement out of fear

What everyone hates to admit is Americans are to comfortable to revolt

Even under crushing poverty rarely are people actually taking up arms or even protesting violently

The CHUDs on average are the most comfortable people in the world, by an large such people are incapable of self sacrifice or standing by their principles, and that's why boycotts are their favorite form of discontent. It literally requires nothing to be done.

Don't worry about Civil War 2.0, worry about real violence like police brutality, endless wars, and yes, mass shootings. Americans as a mass aren't capable of the former but we sure are capable of the later

Edit: It doesn't have to be this way and to say otherwise is inherently defeatist and weakens our platform

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
isn't pixelatedboat australian
I can definitely imagine that having something to do with his opinions on guns

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

smug n stuff posted:

isn't pixelatedboat australian
I can definitely imagine that having something to do with his opinions on guns

he's from a country where they had mass shootings

so they strictly restricted gun ownership. that's about it.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Taintrunner posted:

he's from a country where they had mass shootings

so they strictly restricted gun ownership. that's about it.

sure, gun control is an effective means of reducing gun violence. but will it solve racism? checkmate lieberals

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/calebecarma/status/915281461435092992

My dad always annoys me trying to talk about the newest stupid poo poo that Trump said while I'm doing my best to avoid anything related to Trump because it's the same poo poo over and over again. That the presidency doesn't really matter and whatnot. But goddamn, it's impossible not to feel embarrassed by this president.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

LastInLine posted:

dc snipers?

lol did they even ever kill any cops?

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

ymgve posted:

repeating from the last page

this is the actual article, some internet funnyman edited the html locally and changed "Admin" to "Pixelatedboat" for some reason and spread the screenshot

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fun:RationalWikiWikiWiki/Admin

pixelatedboat probably doesn't even know what rationalwikiwiki is

edit: courtesy tweet because no pics

https://twitter.com/byrdinator/status/915264410079449088

Is he seeing himself in the dwarf character?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

totally normal and healthy for a seated 70 year old man to be the colour of a hypoxic newborn baby

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
guns are for pussies

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

What is the leftist stance on swords

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

To train with the sword, first master sweeping. When you have mastered sweeping, you must master the way of drawing water. Once you have learned how to draw water, you must split wood. Once you have split wood, you must learn the arts of finding the fine herbs in the forest, the arts of writing, the arts of paper making, and poetry writing. You must become familiar with the awl and the pen in equal measure. When you have mastered all these things you must master building a house. Once your house is built, you have no further need for a sword, since it is an ugly piece of metal and its adherents idiots.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

net work error posted:

that's a weapon of the aristocracy comrade. what you need is the humble pike

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

net work error posted:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
does cultivating inner strength mean pounding off or edging

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

does cultivating inner strength mean pounding off or edging

Being volcel, obviously.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Presidential T-Shirt Cannon

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/turing_police/status/915316946786164736

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/shopfloornam/status/908417424042622976

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Mr Boat's meltdown makes me wonder if he knew someone killed there.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Pixelboat is 100% correct yet again.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Vox Nihili posted:

Pixelboat is 100% correct yet again.

love the ones that are attacking him and going on about needing guns for the revolution. lol you're as likely to participate in an armed uprising as your average trumpy is to fight in the coming Race War. saying that private individuals should not be allowed to amass enough military grade weaponry to arm a platoon is now anti-woke.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

uber_stoat posted:

love the ones that are attacking him and going on about needing guns for the revolution. lol you're as likely to participate in an armed uprising as your average trumpy is to fight in the coming Race War. saying that private individuals should not be allowed to amass enough military grade weaponry to arm a platoon is now anti-woke.

PixelatedBoat knows if the aborigines had guns they could've kept their kids.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
It's actually extremely woke to think only the state should have weapons.

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

Homeless Friend posted:

lol did they even ever kill any cops?

They did kill somebody who worked for the FBI, a forensic expert who was grocery shopping

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tardcore posted:

It's actually extremely woke to think only the state should have weapons.

A lot of people who have trouble believing minorities need the right to arm themselves live in countries where 95% of people are all related to the same 12th century monarch.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

A lot of people who have trouble believing minorities need the right to arm themselves live in countries where 95% of people are all related to the same 12th century monarch.

Let's arm the roma

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tardcore posted:

Let's arm the roma

What's the worst that could happen to them, being rounded up and put into camps? :smug:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
publicly i am pro-gun control. privately i run a black market for guns.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

What's the worst that could happen to them, being rounded up and put into camps? :smug:

Every time a euro says that america is more racist than europe I ask them their opinion on gypsies lmao it's a hoot.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

owns

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

If you trace any random persons ancestors back to before the year 1200 assuming a generation time of 27 years they would have had 2^30 ancestors assuming no inbreeding, or 1,073,741,824 people. It's highly probable that every living person of European ancestry is descended from every 12th century monarch who still has living descendants, especially as especially given that in pre-modern times wealth was associated with higher than average childhood survival and fecundity.

I don't remember where i was going with this but I definitely remember the Irish shouldn't look too closely at their family trees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

PixelatedBoat knows if the aborigines had guns they could've kept their kids.

Actually they would have been massacred