Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQvymMSST9Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

lol this screams of Gabe trying to take advantage of this situation

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I'm not watching an Ethan Page video. what does he say

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

https://twitter.com/coconono/status/915208721386672128

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

That needs to go to voicemail and the transcript just say "bah" over and over again.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

C. Everett Koop posted:

That needs to go to voicemail and the transcript just say "bah" over and over again.

And the Impact contract is written on a fruit roll up

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

1 Gabe burn = 1 respec for the brave men and women of AnTEEfa.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

https://twitter.com/RevProUK/status/915133716481101825

This is a genuine dream match for me.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

That match is gonna rule

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

also:

Eddie Kingston vs. Mike Hartenbower

Chuck Taylor vs. Curt Stallion

LADDER MATCH
Connor Braxton/Kody Rice vs. Ace Perry/PACO vs. Trey Miguel/Stephen Wolf

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/BJ_Whitmer/status/915991390487752705

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i don't think anyone who was following canuck pro updates is surprised by this lol

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
That's the funniest poo poo I've ever seen.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm kind of surprised it took this long for that to happen.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
When you are a new company who announces a card for a show like 10 months in advance, you KNOW something is fishy.

I wonder if they thought they'd have enough pre-sale tickets to pay for flights or find someone to give them enough money to run the shows?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

DM Punk posted:

When you are a new company who announces a card for a show like 10 months in advance, you KNOW something is fishy.

I wonder if they thought they'd have enough pre-sale tickets to pay for flights or find someone to give them enough money to run the shows?

They announced cards for like 8 shows already too lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
rip darby

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Saw Darby last night at the MLW show and it was definitely a tempered showing. He didn't do anything too crazy, but it was fine enough. Strickland v Ricochet was very good, and also very different from any Ricochet match I remember seeing; there were no dives to the outside, and relatively few top rope moves at all. The story was of course Ricochet is arrogant and the veteran and doesn't think Strickland is worthy, but Strickland keeps working the arm trying to get the submission and eventually got it. It was a fun show, and Barrington Hughes is my new favorite dumb gimmick of all time.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Buffalo's wrestling scene looks decent for the first time in forever - this is at the same venue that ROH will be at:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Between BOLA killer and :daryl: at ROH (HE HAD BETTER BE THERE) I do not expect to have a voice a week from Monday...

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Pinwiz11 posted:

Between BOLA killer and :daryl: at ROH (HE HAD BETTER BE THERE) I do not expect to have a voice a week from Monday...
https://twitter.com/ringofhonor/status/916454299558928386

If he's not roh has lost all credibility

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Excellent, I can't wait to YANO IS GOING TO BE THERE TOO I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE IT MY HEART EXPOLDE!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Not only is Daryl there, he's scheduled to commentate during Hiromu's matches

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

EugeneJ posted:

Buffalo's wrestling scene looks decent for the first time in forever - this is at the same venue that ROH will be at:

This looks sick.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I'll never get tired of people being super excited to go to ROH shows, but only to see NJPW dudes.

On another note Kevin Bennett works local Toronto indies and I enjoy his act. Generic first name + Bennett last name isn't doing him any favours though

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Not only is Daryl there, he's scheduled to commentate during Hiromu's matches

He's already better than Yoshitatsu.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

EugeneJ posted:

What the gently caress is This? PUP, Reggie, and a bunch of wrestling sounds awesome. Is this like an annual thing or a weird one-off event?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Phenix Rising posted:

What the gently caress is This? PUP, Reggie, and a bunch of wrestling sounds awesome. Is this like an annual thing or a weird one-off event?

Every time I Die are big wrestling fans, they probably decided to run a show after one of their members did a match at Joey Janelas spring break. They probably roped the bands in.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ETID does an annual Christmas show and this year they decided to add a wrestling card as a preshow. It's actually funny seeing it as a wrestling poster because everywhere else its advertised as just a concert with barely any mention of wrestling

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Braxton Sutter is originally from the WNY/Ontario scene and he started a wrestling school in Buffalo in 2014:

Grapplers Anonymous

Andy Williams of Every Time I Die trained there

Looks like he's co-promoting the show and his students will be working the undercard

EugeneJ fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Oct 8, 2017

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Thatcher gonna do the job for Barnett so we can all say PRIDE NEVER DIE really loudly.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Honestly if I hadn't spent my traveling money for the year, I'd be in, I like those bands and Sami and Timothy rule. And I'm up for a student show because you're either in for a pleasant surprise when they're good or they'll be so bad it'll be its' own entertainment.

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Oct 8, 2017

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I was wondering where Thatcher has been. There was a point last year where he was popping up everywhere and he slowed down. I miss him a lot.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

The_Rob posted:

I was wondering where Thatcher has been. There was a point last year where he was popping up everywhere and he slowed down. I miss him a lot.

He's actually living in Germany now and teaching at the wXw training school with WALTER.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Honestly if I hadn't spent my traveling money for the year, I'd be in, I like those bands and Sami and Timothy rule. And I'm up for a student show because you're either in for a pleasant surprise when they're good or they'll be so bad it'll be its' own entertainment.

I'm interested to see who SMASH sends down from Canada for their showcase match

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/MLW/status/917010402877288448

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[quote="“rovert”" post="“477172464”"]
https://twitter.com/MLW/status/917010402877288448
[/quote]

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Thank you Court Bauer for allowing old wrestlemen to scream at me through podcasts

You are a poo poo promoter - stick to the podcasts