Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

skaboomizzy posted:

I wish news hosts would read these before getting the toady back-bench congressmen on the air and just shoot down the talking points with "I already read everything the White House told you to say, do you have any thoughts of your own or are you just a brain-damaged parrot that lives off of lobbyist money?"

I would stand up and clap, that's for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i love whenever the president is out in the world doing dumb poo poo

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

That DICK! posted:

i love whenever the president is out in the world doing dumb poo poo

i would rather he not tbh

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

I need those for hunting armadillos.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Was this written by the Ghost Rider.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
hahahaha

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/915334599328370689

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

armor piercing bullets are good and so are silencers

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Lol the tfr thread on Vegas has devolved to pure "muh guns"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I guess we aren't calling the bullets "cop killers" anymore

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

he's 100% convinced that puerto rico is fine and will be fine.

this will lead to the death of hundreds

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

General Kelly is the royal babysitter. And he knows it.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

some moron made a pistol that shoots the ammo for my ak74 and now I can't import surplus ammo for it because now it's "armor piercing" or some poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

only 16* people died! whats the big deal

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

rawrr posted:

I really feel like the way to start having a national conversation about gun control is to suggest regulating gun ownership by blacks and muslims.

Do republicans love guns more than they hate minorities?

You're thinking along the right lines, but exactly backwards. The way to get people talking about gun control is to encourage all minorities to become gun owners, join gun clubs, open carry where permitted, etc. The GOP would start pushing for tighter restrictions the very minute a Black Lives Matter march legally open-carried AR-15s past a police station.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Bannon's back and his first storyline right out of the gate is the Bizarro Emails bait? He needs to up his 12th dimensional chess game

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol its so unreal

just throwing it out to a crowd like its scraps for a dog instead of giving it in an orderly fashion

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

brugroffil posted:

it always does. the tree of freedom needs to be watered by the blood of random schmucks.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Itzena posted:

You're thinking along the right lines, but exactly backwards. The way to get people talking about gun control is to encourage all minorities to become gun owners, join gun clubs, open carry where permitted, etc. The GOP would start pushing for tighter restrictions the very minute a Black Lives Matter march legally open-carried AR-15s past a police station.

The cops would just shoot down the march and say that they were terrorists. The law doesn't matter anymore.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Itzena posted:

You're thinking along the right lines, but exactly backwards. The way to get people talking about gun control is to encourage all minorities to become gun owners, join gun clubs, open carry where permitted, etc. The GOP would start pushing for tighter restrictions the very minute a Black Live Matter march legally open-carried AR-15s past a police station.

Is this before or after the BLM marcher is shot for being "threatening" and "violent" and possibly "resisting arrest" when questioned about his firearm?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

triple sulk posted:

ピステープリアルです。

:hai:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

jarofpiss posted:

armor piercing bullets are good and so are silencers

Suppressor are unironically good and have utilitarian value and are even encouraged

AP rounds however are dumb

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

judge:dredd

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

brugroffil posted:

Having had 30 years experience as a poor person I can tell quite a bit about gun control. I can tell you about the time some dude pulled out his dinky .380 and asked me if I wanted to buy it off him. I can tell you about being offered a stolen shotgun. I can tell you about my buddies the Surenos who were breaking into houses in the suburbs and ended up holding someone hostage with a stolen shotgun and got caught. I can tell you about my uncle who was murdered by a guy with a fenced Rohm-tier revolver that's now somewhere in the Detroit river (To illustrate how recent this was, it was on No Man's Sky's release date - somehow NMS being released wasn't the worst thing to happen that day). I can tell you about seeing drive-bys, about the time my neighbors had a shootout with some people, about how the fences and other people around here love to magdump when they get a new gun, about the people who drive through blasting up street signs, about that guy a couple months back who shot his .25 5 times in broad daylight either to spook my family or the guy car that was chasing after him, about all sorts of stuff.

Basically what I'm saying is it does not work and the fact that I am somehow a law-abiding gun owner who uses FFLs and has all my stuff registered or written in my own FFL ledger, in the face of being able to just buy whatever garbo gun I want for like $50 from guys anywhere here, is a miracle.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/RollingStone/status/915344736768098304

this is what fallon was doing instead of getting political lol

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

jarofpiss posted:

i would rather he not tbh

i'd rather he be out whipping toilet paper at homeless people than stay in a place where kelly et al can carefully cater his message to the people

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Lol the discovery process

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

lol its so unreal

just throwing it out to a crowd like its scraps for a dog instead of giving it in an orderly fashion

whatever, they can just buy more later. wow, all this hubub and political drama over 16* deaths!!!

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Xelkelvos posted:

Is this before or after the BLM marcher is shot for being "threatening" and "violent" and possibly "resisting arrest" when questioned about his firearm?

the cops do this anyway why encourage the disarmament of minority communities?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

You know what Russian banks like, insane scrutiny

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
sulk stop fuckin reminding me that i've forgotten 99% of the japanese i used to know

fuckin

self improvement bullshit in 2017

get outta here

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

rawrr posted:

I really feel like the way to start having a national conversation about gun control is to suggest regulating gun ownership by blacks and muslims.

Do republicans love guns more than they hate minorities?

this was the exact reason the nra was formed in the 60's btw

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Itzena posted:

Nah, you'd just wind up with BLM being officially classified a terrorist gang and people who post the hashtag getting an all-expense paid trip to Cuba

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

No T-shirt cannon, low energy throws, SAD

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

lol its so unreal

A lot of people don't know this, but the ancient kings had a thing called "Noblesse Oblige".

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Phi230 posted:

Suppressor are unironically good and have utilitarian value and are even encouraged

AP rounds however are dumb

ap just means steel core aka surplus ammo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

jarofpiss posted:

some moron made a pistol that shoots the ammo for my ak74 and now I can't import surplus ammo for it because now it's "armor piercing" or some poo poo

owned

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Bannon's back and his first storyline right out of the gate is the Bizarro Emails bait? He needs to up his 12th dimensional chess game

Long story short Jared is a globalist JEW and Bannon hates him.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/RollingStone/status/915344736768098304

this is what fallon was doing instead of getting political lol

jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

luckily I already had 3k rounds but it's the principle of the thing

• Locked thread