Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mariana Horchata posted:

the media is chomping at the bit to craft a new scare profile outta the shietkicker sniper and flopping about like a sow in mud while trying to do so...

thats because the tru profile is the same as their owners: rich mysogynist nihilist white guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

triple sulk posted:

how does geraldo rivera still have a job anywhere

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Duscat posted:

now imagine someone who grew up really really rich and for whom being rich was a huge part of their identity, to the point where wearing expensive clothes that were only expensive because they were priced very high became a thing that would prop up that identity

i hate this person

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

dementia grandpa once again went with "people didn't like the thing I said! I say the opposite now!"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

huh too bad congress made it explicitly illegal for pr to wipe out its debt or somethign something statehood something--look i don't actually know anything okay

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

I thought those were legal tho

In Nevada you can open carry machine guns

I see that enormous stockpile of guns and the only thing I can pick out immediately that may be illegal would be the fuckoff huge 100 round clips

or is it like with collapsible batons where it's not necessarily illegal to own but it's gonna be extra charges if you get caught with one jaywalking

twitch

jk clips vs magazines is stupid as hell, but it's worth differentiating machine guns from assault rifles - machine guns fire full power rifle bullets, assault rifles are designed to fire slightly less powerful bullets that allow for more accurate fire.

actually rereading my post who cares

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Al! posted:

the trick is to wait for the mass shooting and then go! for example now is the safest time to go to a country music concert, unless you get shot travelling to and from the venue

google will develop an app with "busiest hours" at said location and coorelate it with mass shootings and that will solve the problem cos you see

how can there be mass shootings if people avoid certain hot traffic spots at particular hours, it will befuddle and vex the shooters

now i can go to the star wars premiere in december without some nutjob in stormtrooper cosplay deciding to order 66 on everyone there at 2 am

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
bad nihilist, not good nihilist

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
By them paying it back or by capitalists taking a vince mcmahon style haircut?

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

what kind of tattoos would Jesus have do you think?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

lol he's either rambling meaninglessly or about to bail out the fucks that sucked puerto rico dry with federal money

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

GobiasIndustries posted:

"we may have done our best work here"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU

And FUUUUUUCK Geraldo too

YOU LOOK LIKE poo poo, RIVERA

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

lol no fuckin way that'll happen

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zegermans posted:

twitch

jk clips vs magazines is stupid as hell, but it's worth differentiating machine guns from assault rifles - machine guns fire full power rifle bullets, assault rifles are designed to fire slightly less powerful bullets that allow for more accurate fire.

what's the matter snowflake? triggered?!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
guys why don't we make murder illegal?? like neoliberal just stop letting ppl kill ppl

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

triple sulk posted:

how does geraldo rivera still have a job anywhere

how's one of the most reasonable people on fox news

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

whomever introduces nuance or reasoning into an argument first has automatically lost, zegermans BTFO

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/915399490777047041

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

YOU A loving HAT posted:

everybody knows that if you have to advertise that your poo poo is exclusive, it sucks. Word of mouth from cool people is the only way to hear about actual cool poo poo.

Unironically, yea.

But like I said. Typical undergrads that think they came up with an original get rich scheme.

My get rich scheme should have been that every time I spoke an undergrad with such an idea I would get 2 bucks. Alas, I never did it and now I am not in the possession of production means

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

wanna peep that geraldil

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

Day 256 - we have lived through enough trump to fill an entire byte

trump days are extremely compressible

day 1: bad
day 2: bad
day 3: bad
day 4: bad
day 5:........................ bad
etc.

0x(days)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

what's the matter snowflake? triggered?!

tbh I loving hate guns but I find you have to know your enemy, though that's probably pre-Trump :discourse: think

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

juche avocado posted:

oh dang ok not same; i had a drive to get close to 100% before beating ganon (ended up w/ 4 beasts, 106 shrines?, a lot of nuts). i accidentally finished while trying to achieve completion :blush:

agree about the dungeons and the game in hindsight. i get the impression the winter dlc pack will be an actual dungeon, so maybe that will help

i think the adventuring early on is awesome but it kind of wears a little thin after you've mostly discovered everything obvious

the weapon system is fine but i miss the excitement of getting new items throughout the game

90% of the game is the magnesis with occasional stasis so it feels like there could have been more

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTwjpvqNHqA

we shoulda executed him

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i wish I understood what he meant when he said words

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Bootleg_Stuff/status/915398612829556741

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ban automatic tranquilizer guns that shoots heroin and fentynl darts beng bong so sample

knock out two national issues at once :cabot:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Myron Baloney posted:

what kind of tattoos would Jesus have do you think?
An amorphous omnitat to save those who have sinned by their tatting.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lol, the full quote: '"They owe a lot of money to your friends on Wall Street and we're going to have to wipe that out. You're going to say goodbye to that, I don't know if it's Goldman Sachs but whoever it is you can wave goodbye to that"

next cabinet meeting gonna be awkward

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Imagine four Buddha on the edge of a cliff,

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Epic High Five posted:

yeah I don't get it

I keep my phone up to date so that I can let everything else get used until it falls apart. Also because my job pays for my phone which means I am to be pampered like an aristocrat

My boombox is from 2003 and my gym audio setup hasn't been update since 2005. People bring up bluetooth and I just hiss

It's just that a minority of the population makes more money in a day than they could ever possibly use in a year if stuff like thousand dollar toothbrushes didn't exist and so thus, the market is created

i have CDs

in my car

that I play

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Puerto Rico owes most of it's debt to motherfuckers who have mnuchin on speed dial and wedding registry. That poo poo ain't getting wiped out unless the treasury is full on cutting checks to the vultures directly.

E: lol speak of the devil

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Thatim posted:

Did you ever watch south park?

There is this episode where Cartman buys a theme park for himself. He has a good time cause he bans all other people. But the stuff breaks down and he needs to pay people to repair his stuff. So he lets in a few people.
His park becomes super popular because it is an exclusive thing nobody can get in to.

Long story short. Some kids at NYU think they have a good idea by making something exclusive. They hope people will want to be part of it cause it makes them special.

Should be obvious that the idea is dumb. Cause they don't have a product people care about for starters

Ideas like this are smart no matter what they are if they get traffic to your as-till-now nonexistent brand/website, and cost you no overhead. They don't even have a product, but if they build this up and then start approving people en masse, they may snag enough idiots to make some quick cash on screenprinted American Apparel deadstock or similar before people catch on

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

zegermans posted:

twitch

wrong and bad

there should be a stronger word for your posts

like badong

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

This...would be an interesting turn

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

guys why don't we make murder illegal?? like neoliberal just stop letting ppl kill ppl

lol i don't think the criminals are going to care much whether a thing is legal or not, they'll just keep on smoking, killing, and teaching blacks to read

all laws are useless

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

Puerto Rico owes most of it's debt to motherfuckers who have mnuchin on speed dial and wedding registry. That poo poo ain't getting wiped out unless the treasury is full on cutting checks to the vultures directly.

ding ding

it's getting wiped out by sending all the aid money directly to wall street

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

bad nihilist, not good nihilist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKlPOFe5VhM

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

YOU A loving HAT posted:

i have CDs

in my car

that I play

I used to but now I've embraced Early Onset Grandpa Disease and I've only listened to audiobooks in the car for years

also NPR is garbage and I gave up on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

FAUXTON posted:

edit: Nope my take was literally the opposite of what's rly happenin here

Notorious R.I.M. has issued a correction as of 03:21 on Oct 4, 2017

• Locked thread