Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Agean90 posted:

she's not. She gets attention because she's rich, but her and her diehards arnt actually doing anything for the most part so they'll likely be irrelevent by the time 2020 rolls around.

Inshallah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Canonically, that should be 410,757,864,530 deleted emails.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

woodfin sounds like a bourbon i would drink

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Frijolero posted:

There's the Bernie™ difference. Our Revolution welcomes and supports a candidate who was an HRC supporter, the Hillfolk meanwhile keep relitigating the primary.

i was a dumbass hillary supporter and have received surprisingly little poo poo for it, can confirm bernie bois are cool

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

i was a dumbass hillary supporter and have received surprisingly little poo poo for it, can confirm bernie bois are cool

that's because you get poo poo for being yinlock

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i have quarrel with neither you nor your kin, but felt obliged to poo poo on you to make me look cooler

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

its kinda hilarious to compare bernie and hillary post election. bernie has actually been getting poo poo done and has become the de facto leader of the party, while hillary still whining about 2016. granted bernie is still a senator so he actually has political power but still

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

anime was right posted:

i literally blocked it from my memory because i forgot what it sounded like. i clicked on it and it came back and i saw the dislike i gave it :(

I saw my comment from a month back when I discovered this stupid video. holy shot I'm glad the people had their world destroyed. they deserve scorn and to be political pariahs.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/915402849940529152

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

The last line from the original would still have been appropriate for 2017

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

someone catch me up whats up with this woodfin guy why is he good

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
He isn't the incumbent.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

[quote="“Corky Romanovsky”" post="“477039679”"]
He isn’t the incumbent.
[/quote]

yeah thats probably a good thing

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

that intercept article is deafeningly silent on woodfin's stance on the most pressing issue of our time: consolidation of data centers

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 07:45 on Oct 4, 2017

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

im honestly really tired of vague handwavey platforms

consolidation is a right of every federal data center? im gonna need more than that. specifics. timetables. dollars. what is the transition going to be like?

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

comedyblissoption posted:

im honestly really tired of vague handwavey platforms

consolidation is a right of every federal data center? im gonna need more than that. specifics. timetables. dollars. what is the transition going to be like?

real americans don't want socialized data centers

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

538 makes the strong case for federal data center conslidation. #federaldatacenterconsolidationnow
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/look-we-found-something-republicans-democrats-and-jared-kushner-actually-agree-on/

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
They just want to consolidate data centers so that Russia has fewer targets to hack. They're Russian plants! Wake up!!

If you're a true Patriot, you'll join me in shouting Decentralize Data Centers Now!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

comedyblissoption posted:

538 makes the strong case for federal data center conslidation. #federaldatacenterconsolidationnow
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/look-we-found-something-republicans-democrats-and-jared-kushner-actually-agree-on/

Ctrl-f Ossoff

0/0

:mad:

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
LOL okay so I read (skimmed, whatever) the GAO report linked in the 538 article and it's basically the DoD dragging its feet in consolidating its data centers, the other departments are more or less following the plan (though the cost savings have been less than originally anticipated.) Anyhoo the whole fuss is basically trying to reduce the DoD's expenditures by a few hundred million dollars a year. Gee it's too bad there's no other way to reduce military spending.

Modus Pwnens
Dec 29, 2004
*squints at the DoD's 600 billion dollar budget* See the problem is this .3 billion dollars over here. We have too many computers.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I'm not sure why people are so upset with Biden, he's right that rich people are, if anything, more likely to be jingoistic shitheads than poor people. His phrasing was a bit weird though, it almost makes it sound like he thinks being "patriotic" is a virtue or something.

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
The crowd funding site is called "Patreon".

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Bad Dems gotta decide if they want Cuban or Zuck! So many good choices!

https://twitter.com/Bakari_Sellers/status/915195809318260737

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
cuban doesn't have trump's brand recognition

at least there's a movie about zuck

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Frijolero posted:

There's the Bernie™ difference. Our Revolution welcomes and supports a candidate who was an HRC supporter, the Hillfolk meanwhile keep relitigating the primary.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I think this is just going to accelerate the incoming civil war, but at this point I'm all for it.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

finally figured out who consists of the hillary clinton cultists

https://twitter.com/isteintraum/status/915004356960882691

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal

safely sodomized posted:

the whole thread.

:allbuttons:

democrats blame everyone but themselves for the mess they created.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

Wasn't Randall Woodfin a Hobbit?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Dirk Pitt posted:

the whole thread.

:allbuttons:

democrats blame everyone but themselves for the mess they created.

They're also gonna blame everyone for the Supreme Court getting stacked

Even tho obama Mitch trample all over his rear end lol

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

safely sodomized posted:

Sorry not sorry lady, school sux

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

safely sodomized posted:

The whole point of using a group activity is teaching your students to work together as a team and keep each other honest and on track, if you don't work together with people you might not necessarily like, you deserve to fail :smugdog:

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
The same kind of person that puts in 20x the effort to get a worse grade than some cobbled together odds and ends that meet the clearly defined rubric.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

white sauce posted:

They're also gonna blame everyone for the Supreme Court getting stacked

Even tho obama Mitch trample all over his rear end lol

What was Obama supposed to do though, he couldn't just appoint Garland arbitrarily and if he did the cheesy January 15m recess thing Garland would just be rejected next term and then we'd be short an appellate court seat, too.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

zegermans posted:

What was Obama supposed to do though, he couldn't just appoint Garland arbitrarily and if he did the cheesy January 15m recess thing Garland would just be rejected next term and then we'd be short an appellate court seat, too.

drone striking McConnell would have been a good start

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Obama was right to allow his faith in a future Hillary Clinton presidency to facilitate his maintenance of a smugly idle moral posture throughout all the times Republicans were making GBS threads in his mouth.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

zegermans posted:

he could've done things like not pushing the TPP during the general election while it was incredibly unpopular, not allow the obamacare premiums to skyrocket a month before the election date, or rewind time and not brazenly sell out to wall street corporate interests

all actions obama couldve done to let even dread abuela manage to beat the orange clown cheeto man

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Not an arab kid, would never happen.

• Locked thread