Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

zegermans posted:

Lmao more like Reek Tillerson

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

boethius posted:

when trump's in the air
your job's no longer there

When Trump and earth are separated
Prepare to be defenestrated

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

zen death robot posted:

Will anyone besides Jeff Sessions make it past a year on the trump admin at this rate?

Sesh only survived because he refused to resign while there were still blacks who could vote

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Shrek Tillerson

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

zen death robot posted:

Will anyone besides Jeff Sessions make it past a year on the trump admin at this rate?

Still 3 months left, sessions isn't that safe. Only safe person is Pence because he is unfireable and doesnt have emotions.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

zen death robot posted:

only people as short as Jeffrey "Elfie" Sessions will survive bc they are constantly out of eyesight of our giant lumbering orange gorilla

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

& "accountability is a bedrock value the president and i share"

a thing he learned

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Huge if true

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

zen death robot posted:

his work anniversary is 2/9 and trump tried to fire him twice so maybe 3rd times the charm

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

sex thrillers on the Korean peni(s)nsula

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trump

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

News sites have definitely done the dead celebrity placeholder article for everyone in trumps administration leaving right?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
trump hates kneelers so....

fired :wave:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

he's so disgusting. have we had a more disgusting president *looks at joementum for lesson on how zachary taylor used to finger his own rear end in public*

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/915592421681061889

:allears:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

a helpful bear posted:

http://www.twitter.com/lowtax

i wanna know which of his tweets did it

something about drowning neo-nazis in concrete i think

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

5'4 my man is a incel manlet southern oligarch

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

"Trump has all these qualities, good qualities, that I never knew from the multitude of television appearances because he tried real hard during those to appear stupid and poor."

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

jerry seinfel posted:

worst fantasy league

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

mormonpartyboat posted:

we need to dispel with this fiction that trump doesnt know what hes doing, he knows exactly what hes doing

You dispel a notion, or dispense with a fiction

goddamnit this is third Marco we've had to send to the incinerator this week

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

this is a great back to back because even rex's praise for trump is the lowest bars you could ever set for "president" in a normal timeline.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
:lol: I've been working, did Rex get the axe?

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

M_Gargantua posted:

specifically Baked Alaska

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

quote:

In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/16396612/las-vegas-mass-shooting-terrorism-islam

Why aren't ppl talking about WHITE RADICAL TERRORISM

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

boys and girl will he boys and girl

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
MSNBC just said Tillerson said "loving moron"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

deathbysnusnu posted:

Still 3 months left, sessions isn't that safe. Only safe person is Pence because he is unfireable and doesnt have emotions.

Yeah, and if trump gets too yelly at pence he can just start hanging out at congress all day

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
that was so loving stupid im wondering if it was passive aggression

ive called u all here today because u might have heard that i called trump a moron

well, im not going to deny it

thank u bye

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this is me

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/915596015872413696

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

tillers: the president, ive learned in my time here, can walk,and talk, read at a 2nd grade level. we're working out some of the kinks with his potty training and object permanence but this president is a very very good boy.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol: I've been working

i've been working at maybe 10% capacity since January

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

jerry seinfel posted:

Top TRUMPS

idk do they have these in America?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Gonna only matter in local NYC politics probs and prob not by much Vance was just reelected two weeks ago

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Actually, it makes sense that Trump's at his angriest on AF1. Just sitting there, expected to be adultlike, thumbing through headlines, maybe flicking on his favorite shows. But he can't use his phone (at least, he doesn't think so, they won't let him try,) so he just sits there and gets madder and madder for hours until he hits the tarmac with a "fire the bastard!"

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

M_Gargantua posted:

ah yes i remember that one. what a gigantic baby baked alaska and his fellow grifters are

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol: I've been working, did Rex get the axe?

Depends will trump act impulsively over a personal
sleight and fire a high level staffer?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Shageletic posted:

Gonna only matter in local NYC politics probs and prob not by much Vance was just reelected two weeks ago

it was a decade ago and nobody will ever give a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/915596990674849792

• Locked thread