Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost
NBC should apologize to America for that AWFUL Will and Grace reboot. Boy oh boy was that a bad idea!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

ok so how many of the original cabinet are left after this firing?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

shiksa posted:

woah okay that's extremely gross

should I not have made that?
Is it too bad?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hi im dan scavino and instead of pissing into trump's mouth like a good boy, i decided to show some initiative to earn extra good boy trump points by writing on his twitter today, copypasting mine

and then coordinating in Trumpian cadence to help a dotard smooth out public relations with his own freakin SoS on twitter by attacking the free press and having it backfire

so now instead of taming the fury of the dotard before he lands in Vegas, I might as well climb under my desk and weep at how inept and abject of a human failure i really am

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

The Nastier Nate posted:

There's alot of cabinet members that Trump dosen't give a gently caress about it that will coast through the admin for a while.

Linda McMahon, Elaine Chao, Friend Ben, Rick Perry, his 2nd choice guy for labor...all the ones that know enough to keep their head down long enough so they can get a good post-cabinet job grifting the American people.

how is mitch mcconnells wife gonna coast? its cuz she didnt take the name of the turtle and trump forgot right

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I love the completely blatant violation of flag using blue lives matter colors to protest lack of regard for the flag

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Is it too bad?

*looks at forum he is posting on*

nevermind.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Drastic Actions posted:

NBC should apologize to America for that AWFUL Will and Grace reboot. Boy oh boy was that a bad idea!

i will never forgive NBC for cancelling hannibal but this helps the pain

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

on the other hand they aired the apprentice and let him host snl as a candidate

they deserve this?

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich
all the fake news media has to do is say "miller said a thing about trump" on morning television

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Actual guffaw

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
i'm so happy that the admin can't help but turn up the heat on this poo poo lmao

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

alnilam posted:

nbc should pull a truMp-like non apology and say "I'm sorry our president was so offended, I'm sorry he was unable take the story like a mature adult"

oh man please let chris matthews give this :allears:

mags
May 30, 2008

zegermans posted:

I love the completely blatant violation of flag using blue lives matter colors to protest lack of regard for the flag

zegermans no one actually gives a gently caress about the US code rules for respecting the flag

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
yeah get em cnn and nbc! (i havent watched either of these channels in years and still wont)

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

lol i cant wait til firein' friday when Tillerson is unknowingly fired in a tweet while hes in the middle of some diplomatic meeting

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
it's pretty cool how everyone has seemed to move on from 500 people getting shot at a concert 48 hours ago like it wasn't that big of a deal. Hypernormalisation owns.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Joementum posted:

i think they'd only be this firm if there was a tape

(a piss tape obv)

Moron Tape is Real

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Anyone have that deck of Trump admin cards from a million years ago? I'd like to see who's still there

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mister magpie posted:

zegermans no one actually gives a gently caress about the US code rules for respecting the flag

the supreme court held that no one can give a fukk :twisted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mister magpie posted:

zegermans no one actually gives a gently caress about the US flag

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Drastic Actions posted:

should personally attack debra messing for thinking hillary was so wonderful

mags
May 30, 2008

this too

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouseHstry/status/915599900112429057

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mister magpie posted:

i care

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/915599826850480129

call me naive or whatever but i think "moron don" could really short circuit trumps brain because it operates on the same principles as his nicknames at a very high level. it even rhymes.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I love the Trump strategy of dealing with scandals, it's like, do you:

a. Address the scandal quickly and pivot back to important legislation or tasks at hand to try to control the narrative

or

b. Immediately put the scandal at the forefront of everything and relentlessly call attention to it with contradictory information and competing narratives that only confuses the public and incites more pressure from the media

Trump is just furiously circling B with a crayon and no one in his administration realizes it lmao, they're just like "why won't the media treat us nice!!!!!! we dont understand pls help!!! :qq:"

mags
May 30, 2008

i know you do...i know you do

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Robert Plant posted:

Actual guffaw

oh to be the news factchecker that gets to confirm sex tillerson actually called the president a loving moron

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

TheDon01 posted:

lol i cant wait til firein' friday when Tillerson is unknowingly fired in a tweet while hes in the middle of some diplomatic meeting
Rocket Man, listen to me! Youd be a moron to listen to that guy @SecTillerson, he lies like a dog! :sad:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
"TRUMP" I howl into the void, "TRUMP!!!!!"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Is it too bad?

you didnt make the young black kids hold up Cop Pride flags did you

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Rocket Man, listen to me! Youd be a moron to listen to that guy @SecTillerson, he lies like a dog! :sad:

oh god Trump and the dog thing, I forgot about that

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

/in dopplering Space Ghost voice

Your President is a Moron!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mister magpie posted:

zegermans no one actually gives a gently caress

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Good soup! posted:

I love the Trump strategy of dealing with scandals, it's like, do you:

a. Address the scandal quickly and pivot back to important legislation or tasks at hand to try to control the narrative

or

b. Immediately put the scandal at the forefront of everything and relentlessly call attention to it with contradictory information and competing narratives that only confuses the public and incites more pressure from the media

Trump is just furiously circling B with a crayon and no one in his administration realizes it lmao, they're just like "why won't the media treat us nice!!!!!! we dont understand pls help!!! :qq:"

he puts the scandal in the front so everyone can be distracted by it.

also cnn and nbc just get better ratings out of it too.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

shiksa posted:

you didnt make the young black kids hold up Cop Pride flags did you

no, OK I get it now.
Thanks!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Where will Tillerson be then? If he's overseas will he be forced to find his own way home like all those Romney staffers in 2012?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
Tillerson: I have never considered leaving this post.

Narrator: He has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

when moron don is flying
your position is dying

• Locked thread