Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

juche avocado posted:

HOW DO I MAKE MY LEGS WORK AGAIN i have completely shattered my young body from exercise and now walking itself is pain incarnate

if u boof ice it'll chill your muscles at 3 times the rate of any other cooling method

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

juche avocado posted:

HOW DO I MAKE MY LEGS WORK AGAIN i have completely shattered my young body from exercise and now walking itself is pain incarnate

it does not require legs to :justpost:, comrade

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

THOUGHTS

AND

PRAYERS

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

Lastgirl posted:

dotard is unforgettable

loving moron, while works, is kind of bog standard when it comes to Trump

but dotard is the one thing that sticks to "teflon don"

Donny 2-scoops is still my preferred nomenclature

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

:yeah:

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

"They will never leave our thoughts. We've tried to stop thinking about them but I keep being told we have to keep praying for these people! Can you believe it!"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

juche avocado posted:

huff glitter

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol "old times sake" good one

every post is a thousand years

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

jerry seinfel posted:

5'4 my man is a incel manlet southern oligarch

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

shiksa posted:

lol please tell me trump hocked some bs water purification tablets for a cheap buck

And we got video and its great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vVOc8zGL0Y

Please Eat A Vegetable
Jun 26, 2002
Lord of Primate Booty
Hi everybody. I realize that my brain didn't just break on election night. It's broken once or twice a week since then. Now I have a head full of broken brain parts. They used to work together to form relatively coherent thoughts, but now they just scream out independently, each to their own particular spot of bother. "Many sides!" "Wiretapped!" "Very unfairly, I can tell you that!"

The pieces were louder when they were rough and jagged, but now that they're becoming smooth and rounded, I rather enjoy the sound they make when I shake my head from side to side. Like gently shaking a box of marbles.
TCHUK. TCHUK. TCHUK. TCHUK.

You're talking to me, I'm looking at you, I look like I'm listening, but really I'm just listening to the sound of my head marbles as I shake my head from side to side. After a while, you walk away and look back. I'm still standing there, still focused on the spot where you were, still shaking my head.

Watching this dementia-addled maniac throw paper towels into a crowd, instead of like maybe even his lovely, C-tier Sharper Image steaks, broke a little bit of my brain once again. A new nugget to smoothen and polish. When I saw the video yesterday at work, I just started laughing and laughing, and I couldn't stop.

That's it. I'll take a 7 mile wide meteor with extra hot sauce, thanks.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Trash Trick posted:

i am by no means questioning that this exists but would anyone itt mind detailing a specific and demonstrable way that trump being president has negatively impacted their lives? besides the whole existential dread at our impending demise and death as a species due to climate change or nuclear war

a strong "im in no way intending to concern troll, but concern troll" gambit, i am curious to see its results

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

nobody could be that dumb and still able to walk around

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tesseraction posted:

he'll walk out in a suit with loads of guns stuck to it to talk about how important the second amendment is and marvel at the crowd in the morgue

Trump's gonna finish his speech and then with a bin of rifles next to him, he's gonna take them and do basketball throws with them into the crowd not realizing the safety is off so as the rifles land...

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

every post is a thousand years

yet another reason zegermans should shut up :wink:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Everyone's remains

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/915599826850480129

call me naive or whatever but i think "moron don" could really short circuit trumps brain because it operates on the same principles as his nicknames at a very high level. it even rhymes.

Dangerous Donald!!!!!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Drastic Actions posted:

"They will never leave our thoughts. We've tried to stop thinking about them but I keep being told we have to keep praying for these people! Can you believe it!"

"There's that General Kelly in the back. He's hidin' back there! Always watching! He knows when I'm not praying or thinking!"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Trash Trick posted:

i am by no means questioning that this exists but would anyone itt mind detailing a specific and demonstrable way that trump being president has negatively impacted their lives? besides the whole existential dread at our impending demise and death as a species due to climate change or nuclear war

I'm not very productive at work

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

such smart eyebrows

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Trash Trick posted:

Trans people serving in the military can answer that best.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

triple sulk posted:

THOUGHTS

AND

PRAYERS

MORE THOUGHTS, MORE PRAYERS

SEND A COMMEMORATION OF YOUR CHOICE COURTESY OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN

DONATE TO SEND YOUR TP (THOUGHTS/PRAYERS)

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Of all the things that Trump doesn't understand, this baffles me the most.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Please Eat A Vegetable posted:

Hi everybody. I realize that my brain didn't just break on election night. It's broken once or twice a week since then. Now I have a head full of broken brain parts. They used to work together to form relatively coherent thoughts, but now they just scream out independently, each to their own particular spot of bother. "Many sides!" "Wiretapped!" "Very unfairly, I can tell you that!"

The pieces were louder when they were rough and jagged, but now that they're becoming smooth and rounded, I rather enjoy the sound they make when I shake my head from side to side. Like gently shaking a box of marbles.

You're talking to me, I'm looking at you, I look like I'm listening, but really I'm just listening to the sound of my head marbles as I shake my head from side to side. After a while, you walk away and look back. I'm still standing there, still focused on the spot where you were, still shaking my head.

Watching this dementia-addled maniac throw paper towels into a crowd, instead of like maybe even his lovely, C-tier Sharper Image steaks, broke a little bit of my brain once again. A new nugget to smoothen and polish. When I saw the video yesterday at work, I just started laughing and laughing, and I couldn't stop.

a good vegetable i think you should check out, is "bell pepper"

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

"can you detail a specific and DEMONSTRABLE way you're feeling existential dread?"

"sorry nice try but HeH you can't actually demonstrate existential dread!"

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Wait...trump's bottled water is called "Trump Ice" :psyduck:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Please Eat A Vegetable posted:

Mister President shouldn't you be distributing tots and pears in Lost Wages?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

yet another reason zegermans should shut up :wink:

* i read ur post and my body atrophies, becomes a dry husk, then disintegrates. my ashes blow out into the endless desert *

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dan Scavino Jr.: Sorry im sorry im trying to delete it

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

thank god nevada turned blue

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Not much room in your thoughts there while bitching about NBC news.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

The "why isn't the mainstream media talking about this??" *links to multiple mainstream media sources* idiots have always amused me.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
god this morning has been fun.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

FabioClone posted:

Of all the things that Trump doesn't understand, this baffles me the most.

It's not particularly shocking that he doesn't understand how water purification works

maybe he can talk to Baron about how minecraft handles it

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

juche avocado posted:

Shoulda listened to trump and not used up yer energy

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

juche avocado posted:

a strong "im in no way intending to concern troll, but concern troll" gambit, i am curious to see its results

what's concern trolling

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

juche avocado posted:

Trump warned you bro

Trump warend you about exercise

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

can we stop trying to apply our human urge of categorization and walling-offiness to the foundations of realtiy itself

turns out bad items in a system makes the system suck for everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

boethius posted:

I love morongate

I cannot imagine the Trump presidency causing anything dumber than this, but I have faith that it will.

• Locked thread