Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
did everyone see that? all of our saved mattering energy was expended, the catchphrase is over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

listen to the alice glass EP instead

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

man this is such a weird window back. the crowd is quiet, laughing politely at a couple parts, and trump is obviously just a guy who wants to rant in front of a crowd about the first thing that came in his head and then go back to his tower.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

or should i gush about jeb every day like certain people have done for a lot longer in this subform

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mister magpie posted:

did everyone see that? all of our saved mattering energy was expended, the catchphrase is over
Is it?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

oh my god its perfect

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
it occurs to me that the one thing that top officials in North Korea and the United States agree on right now is that Donald Trump is a loving moron

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/915620009447215106

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zSczaSm60U

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
To one up Puerto Rico Trump is going to 360 gorilla slam a basketball through a vegas shooting memorial reef

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

it occurs to me that the one thing that top officials in North Korea and the United States agree on right now is that Donald Trump is a loving moron
maybe we really can understand eachother.. maybe love can bloom on the battle field

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

look up jeb can fix it

we loving get it

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

In the ruins of New New York, a figure paddles a small, decrepit old boat full of scavenging supplies past the 5th floor window of Trump Tower.

Eyes narrow under a veil of cloth as a spray-painted tag becomes visible via flashlight beam through the dusty haze.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Internet Webguy posted:

https://twitter.com/RollingStone/status/915344736768098304

this is what fallon was doing instead of getting political lol

more like jimmy failon

walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

holy crap that's not a photoshop

USA USA USA

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Tom Gorman posted:

Iceland is good

*consults Am I Allowed To gently caress This Hot Piece Of rear end Opedia Icelandica* ach, for i cannot, she is mine second cousin

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

*trump tosses paper towels down from the 32nd floor*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

look up jeb can fix it

we loving get it
Jesus, relax. Even baloogan knew when to quit. Back off, pal!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Lyft suspended surge pricing after the Las Vegas shooting. Who says capitalism isn't benevolent?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Jesus, relax. Even baloogan knew when to quit. Back off, pal!

ok

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

This is the most elaborate prank show in history

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
"We've never seen this recovery effort before. Las Vegas is surrounded by big desert, sand desert."

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

zegermans posted:

If I'm reading this right coal company A would sell their stuff to coal company totally not A for pennies on the dollar to dodge the tax and then sell on the open market?

yep

royalties on oil, gas, and coal extracted from federal & tribal lands

logically, royalties are determined based on sale price (which, one would think, is based on market price)

energy companies were selling to "affiliated" brokers in order to generate a first sale that is well under market value

thus, paying a tiny shred of the proper royalties

'Meanwhile, the Institute for Energy Economics and Financial Analysis, a taxpayer watchdog group, found that taxpayers missed out on nearly $30 billion in revenues over three decades because of the loophole.'

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Lyft suspended surge pricing after the Las Vegas shooting. Who says capitalism isn't benevolent?

thanks for preferring long term profits over short term ones, Lyft! :kiddo:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

http://twitter.com/JoePerticone/status/915590708307877891

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Shalebridge Cradle posted:

This is the most elaborate prank show in history

[ashton kutcher walks out after the country ends its brutal Civil War II]

hahahha guyss you got punk'd!! you didnt think he ACTUALLY won did you hahah man that was a good one

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

walruscat posted:

holy crap that's not a photoshop

USA USA USA

ok im broken

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The insanity of Yogg-Trumpon

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Rah! posted:

more like jimmy failon

If there's is one thing in my life that I have desired to no end it's a sincere Adam Sandler song. I'm so happy.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

maaan gently caress that guy

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lol imagine being the poor intern who has to manage multiple smoothbrain twit accounts

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
It seems pretty weird that Trump seems to care far more about his Secretary of State calling him a moron than his children and lawyer being caught red-handed in fraud and bribing a DA.

Nevermind, it's actually pretty Trumpish.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Bethamphetamine posted:

lyft isn't stupid, uber's entire downfall started with going to airports right after the muslim ban came in.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

William Bear posted:

It seems pretty weird that Trump seems to care far more about his Secretary of State calling him a moron than his children and lawyer being caught red-handed in fraud and bribing a DA.

nothing will happen with regards to Trump openly bribing prosecutors

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

juche avocado posted:

*consults Am I Allowed To gently caress This Hot Piece Of rear end Opedia Icelandica* ach, for i cannot, she is mine second cousin

but if you're an American in Iceland you can't have this problem

doesn't this mean that even the fattest, most worthless piece of poo poo American has a shot

this logic is flawless

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

William Bear posted:

They were caught years ago and got away with it, it's just now being revealed

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

:sigh:

I didn't think I could be any more obvious, but check the first letters of the sentences in each post

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/shanley/status/915622729646096384

ah thats'a some good shanley

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

P.S. You've all been listening to the new Wolf Parade album, right? It's so good.

ok fine i'll give it a shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IXwwcgIylo

• Locked thread