Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Pickle was a crisis actor. Bad lawnmower kid was his bug out cover. All paths lead to the bowling green massacre coverup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Regular Nintendo posted:

who will replace kelly

president brainscabs has been replacing everyone he shitcans with a general. where do you go from general

admiral?

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Squizzle posted:

im still rollin w my nexus 6 but im considering going for the 2xl, idk

I loving hate my Nexus and can't wait to switch

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Basebf555 posted:

Right but I just had the sense that he was kinda over that hump and that Trump had accepted him. But I guess if Trump had wanted to fire him earlier he probably wouldn't have just because of how bad it would've looked so soon after Priebus.

I mean, it's , it could be literally anything honestly, from controlling the people who randomly pop into his office to limiting his Breitbart news consumption to making the media leave early yesterday when he was forcing people to praise him in that "briefing" session.

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

What brands?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
new chief of staff alex jones

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Typo posted:

holy poo poo

kelly actually kept poo poo calm at the trump whitehouse to the point where sometimes it's almost a normal presidency, nothing that crazy has happened for weeks

is the mooch gonna be back?

imagine how much worse charlottesville would have been without kelly's guiding hand

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jerry seinfel posted:

i like my nexus 6 but if it drops below 30% battery it just becomes a brick

eyein up a pixel2 or a moto x4 but idk if its worth the exchange until the thing dies

i keep data saver turned on all the time (its under the data usage settings, and you can put the toggle for it in the pulldown shade) because i left it on accidentally for like a week at some point, and noticed no negative effects from it. if im gonna be out all day i turn battery saver on

i like to keep my screen brightness real real low anyway so thats not even something im doing for battery life

but even w that yeah the battery is draining faster than id like

idk

trump

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
kelly is a dumb old racist just like trump

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

get the mowing kid to replace kelly
he knows what to expect
hot work and yelling

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
mmm hurricanes

https://twitter.com/EricHolthaus/status/915671222851133440

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

It's time for Jared to save the day

The DOJ will determine that this would not violate any nepotism laws, so they'll allow it.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Regular Nintendo posted:

who will replace kelly

president brainscabs has been replacing everyone he shitcans with a general. where do you go from general

admiral, duh

also new COS is gonna be fuckin Giuliani, coint it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
:siren: poll :siren :

1. chudpublican
2. rechudlican
3. republichud

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

gently caress yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c97c_2x88iU

:dong:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

If Trump fires Kelly, who would ever agree to be his chief of staff?

Would anyone want to be the third one in a year?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

so what, americans who buy things at wal mart definitely subsidize nuke-building America

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

walruscat posted:

that’s brutal. well never get a full measure of the damage Trump’s election has caused. wouldn’t want his deplorable voters to feel guilty. white people should never have anything to feel guilty about.

yup

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

ex post facho posted:

admiral, duh

also new COS is gonna be fuckin Giuliani, coint it

he's just gonna invite bannon back to be chief of staff

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

jesus christ

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
:rip: forums

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
lol of course kelly is gone because he doesn't agree with trump on the loving NFL

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Bethamphetamine posted:

Pickle was a crisis actor. Bad lawnmower kid was his bug out cover. All paths lead to the bowling green massacre coverup.

:lol: I almost forgot about Little Dillon "Dill" Pickle

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

BarronsArtGallery posted:

lol wait what. Maybe my brain has smoothed so much that it forgot details of the evolutionary biology course that I took in undergrad, but crabs can grow arms back?

then why dont we just lop off their arms for crab claw dinners instead of killing them whole

:smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTgXTS8gLjU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

well yeah, why would you go through all the time effort and expense to open a golf course, get all the permits, oversee the construction, landscape it to perfection, only to watch after its grand opening as some other dude gets the championship? ultimate cuck move imo

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Often the seafood arrives in generic packaging, but some was already branded in China with familiar names like Walmart or Sea Queen, a seafood brand sold exclusively at ALDI supermarkets, which has 1,600 stores across 35 states. There’s no way to say where a particular package ends up, nor what percentage of the factories’ products wind up in the U.S.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

in case you missed it

https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/915643128593440783

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Regular Nintendo posted:

who will replace kelly

admiral???

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
we all assumed Dave Weigel was Joementum....but what if we were wrong??
:thunk:
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/915658621408747521

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

gently caress yeah

I'm pretty sure this is still my steam avatar

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

as someone who's struggled with "how the gently caress do I make this outdoor environment look better than a bumpy piece of paper" this is a cool read

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

SKULL.GIF posted:

it would be absolutely terrible in the short term if they left but I think in the long term it would be better than a full four years of Trump destroying every institution in this country

wait who said mad dog is leaving?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

MacheteZombie posted:

Often the seafood arrives in generic packaging, but some was already branded in China with familiar names like Walmart or Sea Queen, a seafood brand sold exclusively at ALDI supermarkets, which has 1,600 stores across 35 states. There’s no way to say where a particular package ends up, nor what percentage of the factories’ products wind up in the U.S.

Just wanna do my part over here :shobon:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Bet the North Koreans wish they had such a good lobby they could make boycotting their rogue nuke-funding produce an offence with a minimum fine of $250,000 and/or six months in jail.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Are u not familiar with kreider? That comic is from like 2003 or something lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Squizzle posted:

tatiana titova cannot be a real human name of a person, nonfictional, who exists for real in the world

my cat is named Tatiana, she was named after the tiger that escaped and mauled some chucklefucks at the SF zoo

also she's the real titova, cuz she got like 8 nipples :catstare:

• Locked thread