Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pinely posted:

yeah it was on the commentary track i think. they were filming and some person thought the comical space tubes on the car were bombs or guns or something and called the police.

it's pretty incredible to imagine someone earnestly believing that isis would recruit a paunchy white dude in a space costume to commit a terrorism in milwaukee in a crown vic with guns and bombs strapped to the exterior of the car.

i think ill pirate space cop now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNews/status/915740716529156096

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

mods?!

that movie owns but i will grant that its the only coen bros movie that felt like someone else could have directed it

best coen bros is either a serious man or miller's crossing. raising arizona is good too even if that's the cliche top pick

i think u will find i already passed my mod challenge :smuggo:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Grondoth posted:

Goddamnit you guys talked about how it's amazing people don't get how much Harrison Bergeron was making fun of people who get upset about measures to make society more equal like 20 pages ago and I missed it

in my defense, your honor, i was 15 at the time

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:thunk:

this is like the twin peaks of mass shootings

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Phi230 posted:

i think ill pirate space cop now

watch inferno cop instead

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

my dog was always scared she wouldnt get to leave when we took her to the vet, there aint no way in hell i was gonna let her be right the last time. i put her down while feeding her ice cream and petting her. i hope im lucky enough to spend my last moments with someone that loves me and wants to help me feel better

I'm glad it worked out, but I've heard stories from a vet friend of home euthanasia by OD on meds going bad - convulsions, vomiting, freaking out. It's not possible to predict 100% what's going to happen so I would not recommend it. I've been lucky and been able to get vets to come to the house.

Goddamn I don't think I've talked about anything positive to anyone all week. I'm going to go help my kids with their homework and take them for ice cream.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Some kind of wide network of lone wolves who help one another out and co-conspire to launch lone wolf attacks

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hes a well connected rich guy so theyre going to be investigating forever

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mo_Steel posted:

watch inferno cop instead

watch maniac or samurai cop

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Internet Webguy posted:

x-presidents assemble!

oh poo poo $200 now what are they gonna wipe their asses with?

Ivanka will recall the harsh lessons from her youth and wipe her rear end with her bodyguards tie.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Mort posted:

Hearing that Tillerson called trump a moron has made me a lot more sympathetic to him. I mean, yeah I guess it's a big deal because insubordination, yadda yadda.

But c'mon, trump really is a moron.

After all the Crooked Hillary poo poo, you'd think an honest SoS would go over well

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Epic High Five posted:

Some kind of wide network of lone wolves who help one another out and co-conspire to launch lone wolf attacks

lol it's called the nra

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
In Gematria, or Occult Numerology, numbers are added together until they reduce to a single digit number of 1-9. I couldn't help but see some disturbing numerological patterns in regards to the mass shooting that happened yesterday.

10/01/2017
The gematria reduction of this date is as follows:

1+0 = 1
0+1 = 1
2+0+1+7 = 10 ---> 1+0 = 1
So by reducing we arrive at 1 + 1 + 1 = 3

3 is the number of the Triune Consciousness or the true Trinity - The Sacred Masculine (Thought), the Divine Feminine (Emotion) and the Divine Child (Action). To be unified in these three aspects of our consciousness is to embody the perfect union of our higher soul aspect. An attack on this number is an assault on the unfolding of higher consciousness.

The shooter, Stephen Paddock, was 64 years old and they found 10 assault rifles in his room after he took his own life. He opened fire at 10:08 PM on a concert that was taking place as part of the Route 91 Music Festival.

6+4 = 10
9+1 = 10
10 rifles
10 PM

The number 10 itself is deeply spiritually significant and represents the perfect union of Masculine (1, the phallus) and Feminine (0, the egg) energies. 10 is the sum of the sacred numbers 3 and 7.

Paddock was shooting from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Hotel. This hearkens to the 33 degrees of esoteric Freemasonry, with the 33rd degree being the highest of the acknowledged degrees. 33 degrees in Fahrenheit is the temperature at which water thaws from frozen ice to liquid. This represents the thawing or de-calcifying of one's consciousness. The 33rd degree is the degree of ascended consciousness. The 32nd degree is comes just short of that. Occultists use the number 32 to represent the failure of the attainment of enlightened consciousness. You only ever got so far but could never reach the gold mine. So we see the Failure to Reach Enlightenment attacking the Attainment of Enlightenment.

I just woke up and read the news and this was my cursory analysis of the numbers involved so far. My heart goes out to the victims and their families. We all deserve to know the truth that is being played out on the chessboard of our current human condition. I am eager to hear the cspam community weigh in on this possible false flag event.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Al! posted:

hes a well connected rich guy so theyre going to be investigating forever

what is there to investigate the dudes dead

are they going to be like, wait wait hold up are we sure that's him :thunk:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Al! posted:

i think u will find i already passed my mod challenge :smuggo:

indeed al is safe!!!

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Rah! posted:

yet you guys only kill each other at like 1% of the rate that Americans do

wow cucknadians have terrible aim, can't shoot well at all! :sad:

almost like owning guns isn't what causes mass shootings :thunk:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

I opened that second one and now my black lab won't stop howling.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Broken Box posted:

We're watchin Freakazoid at http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew if anyone wants in

DO I

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

holy poo poo every strawman and generic chud argument we make fun of is literally in these points

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Broken Box posted:

We're watchin Freakazoid at http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew if anyone wants in

nice

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

what is there to investigate the dudes dead

are they going to be like, wait wait hold up are we sure that's him :thunk:

cornoner goes to review the body, pulls up body drape to reveal

a WOODEN LOG

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is someone going to be fired this week

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Zyla posted:

a WOODEN LOG

i bet that log saw what happened

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

a WOODEN LOG

what the---a tree was the shooter this whole time?!

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Uncle Wemus posted:

Is someone going to be fired this week

ya 59+ so far

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
this dude had a facebook full of alt-right memes and was reportedly obsessed with his wife's first husband a.k.a. getting cucked over betabux

truly this was the first robot uprising

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Duscat posted:

this dude had a facebook full of alt-right memes and was reportedly obsessed with his wife's first husband a.k.a. getting cucked over betabux

incel at heart

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ugh

i starved all day

then ate an entire digiorno pizza and three scoops of ice cream

i feel bloated now

:smith:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

redneck nazgul posted:

i bet that log saw what happened

check the logs :smugdog:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

big black turnout posted:

yeah almost as if theyre following a theory of harm mitigation that only allows access to certain classes of firearms with strict licencing and registration requirements :thunk:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Chokes McGee posted:

what the---a tree was the shooter this whole time?!

Substitution jutsu, ninja 101 poo poo

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Zyla posted:

ugh

i starved all day

i feel bloated now

People actually eat Digiorno?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

just gets better doesn’t it

explains the plan to shoot Chance the rapper

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

big black turnout posted:

almost like owning a nuke isnt what causes nukings :thunk:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Phi230 posted:

holy poo poo every strawman and generic chud argument we make fun of is literally in these points

lmao

My gas station CHUD included "Second amendment protects the first!", which I think is covered by the second item.

That is some incredibly efficient messaging.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Zyla posted:

ugh

i starved all day

i feel bloated now

sup poor meal decision buddy

my wife talked me out of ice cream for dinner and before anyone gets sassy with me the awesome thing about being an adult is you can eat ice cream for dinner if you really want and no one can stop you

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

People actually eat Digiorno?

listen

i uh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

juche avocado posted:

how has cspam radicalized you??