Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Hey Spidey you had all this explained to you like 10-20 panels ago did you have a stroke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
In fairness, Tyrannus also forgot and he's the one rotting to death.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Well a 1500 year old guy having a stroke is a lot more plausible. If he starts slurring his words Moley better give him an aspirin real quick.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Further proof they're distant relatives.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

evilmiera posted:

Hey Spidey you had all this explained to you like 10-20 panels ago did you have a stroke?

Nah, he just has CTE from all those blows to the head he gets.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Doc Hawkins posted:

lol @ all of these

e: The last one is definitely the funniest, though. Each panel is a painting...a signed one, even!

:3: Aw, thanks you guys!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Aw Spidey, so proud to do manual labor

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

If there's one thing that's known for digging it's the spider. Not, for instance, a race of humanoids who's entire existence is spent underground. In tunnels. That they make.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
It's cool that Elton John knows Spider-man though.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Sun Tzu and the concept of delegation straight-up did not make it underground did it?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
That was the plan? Break the McGuffin, flee, and if caught offer to fix the McGuffin in exchange for being allowed to leave?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Proteus Jones posted:

If there's one thing that's known for digging it's the spider. Not, for instance, a race of humanoids who's entire existence is spent underground. In tunnels. That they make.

A superhuman digger. Like some sort of mole man.

Irukandji Syndrome
Dec 26, 2008
What is stopping Tyrannus from getting his fountain back, then saying "Seize them!"? Like, he's not beholden to anything. He's already proven he wouldn't hesitate to kill Kala.

Also, I can only imagine what Aunt May is doing right now.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Irukandji Syndrome posted:

What is stopping Tyrannus from getting his fountain back, then saying "Seize them!"? Like, he's not beholden to anything. He's already proven he wouldn't hesitate to kill Kala.
He has the memory of a Spiderman, so it's a coin flip whether he'd forget what his goal was in the first place.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
Slowly making my way through 1999-2002 (God bless whoever saved all of them on imgur)

Greggster fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Oct 5, 2017

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Cat Mattress posted:

That was the plan? Break the McGuffin, flee, and if caught offer to fix the McGuffin in exchange for being allowed to leave?

i feel like ive been hit in the head with a brick

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
Is it really murder if it's "I've destroyed your magic thing and now you will die of natural causes"

"How did you murder him?" "I stopped the thing and then the universe remembered he's more than a millenia old"

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Synthbuttrange posted:

Aw Spidey, so proud to do manual labor
Does whatever a trapdoor spider can.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Cat Mattress posted:

They pulled their punch on letting Spidey straight-up murder an old man.

It's like how we have to pretend Ronan's still alive.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

KaosMachina posted:

Is it really murder if it's "I've destroyed your magic thing and now you will die of natural causes"

"How did you murder him?" "I stopped the thing and then the universe remembered he's more than a millenia old"

Kinda yeah. Those three are basically playing keepaway with his life saving medication. and i'm not sure "crumbling into dust over the span of a few seconds because of magic" is anymore natural than him keeling over because of a stroke.

Although "murder" might be a bit much, since Tyrannus was the one who picked this fight.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm sure rendering Ronan incapable to breathe wasn't murder either. He came to Earth and ate all the donuts first.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

You know I just realized that NSM and his guest-star-of-the-year's approach to defeating enemies is a lot like a particularly creative Dungeons and Dragon party's. It always involves convoluted logic and getting around obstacles instead of through them.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Lurdiak posted:

You know I just realized that NSM and his guest-star-of-the-year's approach to defeating enemies is a lot like a particularly creative Dungeons and Dragon party's. It always involves convoluted logic and getting around obstacles instead of through them.

Makes sense, NSM is clearly under the effects of Feeblemind.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hey NSM artist reading the thread-- start a RPG campaign in BSS and use the plotlines for the next three decades of NSM.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
Look what you did!

:ohdear:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Tyrannus also hurt in head

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The aging is giving him Alzheimers and dementia.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Greggster posted:

Look what you did!

:ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb4FMn-IWEY

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

"tyrannus knows passageways that could get him ahead of us but don't worry spidey that one path you blocked was literally the only way back to the fountain"

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

:3:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I love murderous brain damaged spider-man

he's helping

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

It will be sad when Mole Man or Ant Man or Mary Jane has to punch Spidey to death while crying.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I will hug him and squeeze him and call him Man

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
Spidey just voluntarily re-enslaved himself to Tyrannus, didn't he.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

look at that smug melvin

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010
Hrrn!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

The best one yet.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Proteus Jones posted: