Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

She'll transform back into her Chapter 1 self

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

KoB posted:

She will get more dumb and cute.
This is impossible. She reached top dimness and cuteness in Chapter 117's cover

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I wonder why the author decided to include the vampire slayer and succubus characters. They almost seem like an afterthought to the story.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

There Bias Two posted:

I wonder why the author decided to include the vampire slayer and succubus characters. They almost seem like an afterthought to the story.

He might have thought he would have to run it longer or at least was planning on it before starting to wrap up instead of dragging the story out more.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they do kind of serve as an early indication that the school at large is a bit of a zoo, it's not just asahi having the weirdest luck in friends

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Tollymain posted:

they do kind of serve as an early indication that the school at large is a bit of a zoo, it's not just asahi having the weirdest luck in friends

That's a good point. It just seems like the succubus got part of a character arc that was never really resolved.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Tollymain posted:

They're both in the younger sister's class, along with the ninja girl. He might have originally planned to give her more of a parallel plot but decided against it.

But yeah, it also works to show how the whole school is full of cute + dumb weirdos.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Wark Say posted:

This is impossible. She reached top dimness and cuteness in Chapter 117's cover

I never really realized just how ridiculously huge the eyes are drawn before I saw that image.

Now I cannot un-see it.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

khy posted:

I never really realized just how ridiculously huge the eyes are drawn before I saw that image.

Now I cannot un-see it.

I started reading this in the first place because I saw weird, cute characters drawn with absurdly large eyes, and even that one was a bit much for me.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Er, her eyes aren't nearly as large as you might think at first glance in that image, it's the glasses rims that make it look like the edges of her eyes end farther than they actually do.

Unless people are seeing the proper eyes and still think they're way too big, which I can...see

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I bet that, if you went into photoshop and moved her eyes to her waist, you will find that her eyes are literally bigger than her stomach.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

SpacePig posted:

I bet that, if you went into photoshop and moved her eyes to her waist, you will find that her eyes are literally bigger than her stomach.

NOT. POSSIBLE.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

There Bias Two posted:

That's a good point. It just seems like the succubus got part of a character arc that was never really resolved.

I always figured she would end up being the Charasmatic Pervet Mk II. I think she's the only candidate left.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Captain Invictus posted:

Unless people are seeing the proper eyes and still think they're way too big, which I can...see

In that image her irises alone are literally twice the size of her nose.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

khy posted:

Don't noseshame.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

khy posted:

Reported, blocked, called the police.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
I hope you're ready for tomorrow. It's the climax.

Yes I am an rear end in a top hat for teasing you guys but c'mon this is the only fun I get!

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

Can tomorrow actually be today? This wait has been rough.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
drat IT TARAGE I SAW YOU POST DON'T DO THIS TO ME

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Zeruel posted:

drat IT TARAGE I SAW YOU POST DON'T DO THIS TO ME

You should know by now that it's Wednesday nights. Keeping that in mind keeps you from getting yourself worked up and disappointed.

I saw a Tarage post on a Wednesday morning and assumed it was about some sort of QA problem they couldn't have foreseen again, so this is actually kind of refreshing.

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

We can't go back no more, but I suppose we can go wherever we please.
Hey Tarage, quite a bit back in the thread you recommended Komi-San. It and Jitsu have been my absolute favorite to read. Got anymore similar recommendations?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

MisterFuzzles posted:

Hey Tarage, quite a bit back in the thread you recommended Komi-San. It and Jitsu have been my absolute favorite to read. Got anymore similar recommendations?

I'm not Tarage, but have you checked out Kaguya Wants to be Confessed to? Most of it got DMCA'd off of Batoto but you can find it at kissmanga or something.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice

Tarezax posted:

I'm not Tarage, but have you checked out Kaguya Wants to be Confessed to? Most of it got DMCA'd off of Batoto but you can find it at kissmanga or something.

I second this recommendation. I know it's been picked up by an English publisher but does it even have a release date yet?

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

HellCopter posted:

I second this recommendation. I know it's been picked up by an English publisher but does it even have a release date yet?

Thirded. I also recommend Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san for cutedumb villains doing dumb things and Maou-jou de Oyasumi for the most unintentionally evil sleepy princess in the world.

Nope, not the chapter post yet. Gomen fampai.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

HellCopter posted:

According to my Amazon order, it looks like it's due early March. I'd take that with a pinch of salt though.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
So let me tell you about my day. First, I got up but I really didn't want to and I was super tempted to just sleep in and call in sick but I remembered that FFXI was going to be down all day today so I wouldn't really have anything to do so I went in and tried to get some work done while shitposting on the internet and...

Just kidding: https://bato.to/reader#9852db462fc981aa

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:qq:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I... I don't know what to say about this chapter.

Apart from :tviv: If I punched the air any harder, God would tell me to knock it off! :hellyeah: THAT'S how you do a title drop!

EDIT: Also, it's really adorable, seeing that guy mention how cute the medusa was:3: Also, big laughs at how Akari's Jitsu Wa moment was to reveal she's a... MAID!

CommissarMega fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Oct 5, 2017

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
:unsmith:

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
BTW spoilers for those who haven't read the chapter yet, but this is what I posted on 4chan...

Yes, I typeset all of them twice. Yes, I will go that far for a joke.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
yeah I was gonna say, if they're going full blown title drop for this chapter, it's real awkward-sounding with the localized title

also, series super good, and every real good finale chapter makes me even madder they hosed up the anime

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
The only way it could have ended.

Still, getting awfully dusty in this thread for some reason...

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

That's a good chapter. I'm looking forward to re-reading this once it wraps up, just to laugh at all the stupid things I've forgotten by now.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Captain Invictus posted:

also, series super good, and every real good finale chapter makes me even madder they hosed up the anime

Finale, but not ending. Next chapter, we start the epilogue.

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~
Even the bats were crying!

too cute

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
Even her bats are crying!

bah beaten

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Oh my god

People still play final fantasy 11

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

rumble in the bunghole posted:

Oh my god

People still play final fantasy 11

I'm playing it RIGHT NOW!

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
:rip: Shirayuki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I was crying during the mass "The truth is" scene.

Then I hit the last page and I started laughing.

• Locked thread