Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
is there a subreddit for chads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

ikanreed posted:

Help. This seems self aware.

That's because it's a series of comics called "Maxcell" from r/incelswithouthate .

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Tetracube posted:

is there a subreddit for chads

Yeah, but we can't give the password to just anyone.

bloodmeal
Sep 30, 2017

It looks like she is trying to figure out how to snap her own neck.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Why does it always come back to bestiality with these weirdos

bloodmeal
Sep 30, 2017

I love that bathing regularly is considered an exclusively chad-quality, and not something easily attainable by literally anyone with running water.

Also I'm 99% sure that any girl would be creeped out by someone who took five loving showers a day.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
5's excessive, but in a wasteland like Florida 3 can be perfectly reasonable: a full one when you wake, a quick one after a morning workout, and another after work if you do any kind of labor or outdoor stuff

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

what is the goddamn point of showering before a morning workout?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Best Giraffe posted:

what is the goddamn point of showering before a morning workout?

It keeps the incel virus away.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Different strokes I guess. Morning shower to me is a way to help wake up and is the whole shebang, whereas between working out and going to work is just a quick utilitarian shower in the gym with soap for the body but nothing to do with hair/etc

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

That guy is never gonna score.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

BRUTAL BLACKPILL: More femoids have sex with fruit and veg than incels. YOU ARE LESS DESIRABLE THAN A CUCUMBER

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

lazorexplosion posted:

BRUTAL BLACKPILL: More femoids have sex with fruit and veg than incels. YOU ARE LESS DESIRABLE THAN A CUCUMBER

If that cuke has been turned into a Vlasic Original Dill Pickle, I am okay with this. Not psyched, obviously, but okay.

Some people (and Vlasic Original Dill Pickles) will always be better than me. Oh noooo. I will continue to shower regularly.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

lazorexplosion posted:

Literal tautologies as mind blowing revelation are probably my least favorite genre of Internet post.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Party time! Or wait I guess anti-party time???

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Literally A Person posted:

Party time! Or wait I guess anti-party time???

This dude has a house like that and still can't get laid? Buddy, I don't think your negative canthal tilt is the problem here

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

worrying negative canthal tilt is pretty lol, as the image search for 'negative canthal tilt' return images of noted ugly people, James Franco, Justin Bieber and Ryan Gosling. They should just LDAR.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
In the last thread there were a bunch of incel-to-chad transformation pictures. Pretend I posted those in response to the last reply.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
What's LDAR? Lay Down And Rot?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Zeruel posted:

What's LDAR? Lay Down And Rot?

Indeed, goon.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's like a billboard for a roach hotel

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

mind the walrus posted:

It's like a billboard for a roach hotel

Speaking of roach hotels, that's what this guy's going to have on his hands if he turns his fabulous bachelor pad into an incel coven. This would make such a great Big Brother type show.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

This dude has a house like that and still can't get laid? Buddy, I don't think your negative canthal tilt is the problem here

Maybe all the 12-15 yo girls in his city are taken?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I like how to an incel LDAR still involves things like consuming video games/TV, and having booze/food being brought to them whilst they hide in their bedrooms raging against the mean old nasty womenfolk of the world.

Which leads to the point that has been discussed before: Who is enabling these entitled lazy fucks? Why are their parents allowing them to sulk in their rooms all day festering in their misery? Have they been coddled? Or are their parents overbearing, thus leading them to rebel and withdraw into their own anger and fear?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
It's me. I'm the George Soros of the Incel world

My name is Chad.

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Kill all incels

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

BrigadierSensible posted:

I like how to an incel LDAR still involves things like consuming video games/TV, and having booze/food being brought to them whilst they hide in their bedrooms raging against the mean old nasty womenfolk of the world.

Which leads to the point that has been discussed before: Who is enabling these entitled lazy fucks? Why are their parents allowing them to sulk in their rooms all day festering in their misery? Have they been coddled? Or are their parents overbearing, thus leading them to rebel and withdraw into their own anger and fear?

honestly, I doubt most of the parents know little johnny is being radicalized into a misogynistic weirdo primed for recruitment into fascism while he's home alone all day

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

noether posted:

honestly, I doubt most of the parents know little johnny is being radicalized into a misogynistic weirdo primed for recruitment into fascism while he's home alone all day

Yeah I think a lot of parents haven't realized how damaging the internet in general can be to teenagers, or at least how much it can twist boys since harassment of girls online should be a pretty well known issue at this point. Many likely think their kid is safer being at home all day rather than out doing things.

There's also the parents who just flat out don't give a poo poo.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

the new Blade Runner has Holo waifu so get ready for some lol posts

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

noether posted:

This, plus I think many have just accepted that their kids are failsons.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I'm sick of people who puts up parties. I'm sick of people who goes to parties. And I'm loving sick of the fact that there exists events called parties. I mean, are you loving kidding me? Can't a man get some shut eye for once without getting interrupted by a bunch of degenerates who are acting like hooligans? I couldn't get any loving sleep because my neighbors thought it was a great idea to hold some party in the middle of the night. loving bellends.

My sleep was entirely ruined, and I was forced to hear nothing but the crap music these phaggots were blasting off their speakers. Not to mention the moronic shouting and the shrieking coming from the drunk femoids cunts; probably were getting railed by multiple Chad's and Tyrone's. This is all what normans are interested in; meaningless pleasure that amounts to nothing. No wonder you fucksticks are always so miserable.

If you ask me: parties should be banned. It only attracts degenerates who are interested in drinking, smoking, doing drugs, screaming from the top of their lungs incoherently, loving random people, dancing to poo poo music and all that poo poo. They are a public nuisance and should be treated as such. The cunts who go to parties are a good group to get rid of because they do nothing but plague this society.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Yes, the guy that is going to parties and having sex is the miserable one, not the one complaining about a party on the internet.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
For people who view themselves as intellectually superior, they sure as hell love to use 's to pluralize.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
The life of a typical 5+ female

quote:

"Wake up to 23 text messages waiting to be answered on your phone. Check your email/facebook/twitter and have 295 likes on that new selfie you took of yourself. You want more attention though, so you shower up, put some clothes on, put on the makeup, and snap a quick selfie of yourself that you quickly upload to facebook. Maybe this one will get you even more likes.

Get on the bus, and several men stand up to give you their seat. Meanwhile your phone is rattling with text messages of several white knights, two alpha studs, and your best friend who wants to go shopping. You get hit on by a nice guy on the bus who is slightly above average looking, but not good enough so you friendzone him before he asks for your number. Get off the bus, head to class, where the professor gives a lecture on how women have it so difficult in America and how there is still male privilege out there. You grit your teeth at how unfair women have it. Men are pigs!

You check your facebook and you have 113 likes for your selfie (don't worry, it's still midday). You accidentally trip on your way to work and 29 men and several women come over to help you and ask you if you are ok and if they could help you walk to your destination. You refuse, and check on your cell phone. Sally is bitching about Maggie, and although you hate them both, they are your best friends and you love it when they talk **** about each other to you, cause you love the drama.

After walking past a parade of men at work who tell you how amazing and pretty you are, you meet up with Travis for a quickie. He's a drug dealer, but he has a motorcycle and plays drums in a band. Who cares if he still lives with his parents and he's 27? He's hot.

After that, you meet up with your girlfriends to go clubbing. You are hit on by an uncountable amount of men, and after using several of them for free drinks, you ditch them and start dancing with your girlfriends. Several more average looking guys try to dance with you. Even a manlet tries to dance, and you laugh him off. Finally, you run into two hot guys and they start grinding up against you and your girlfriend. You leave the dance floor and go make out with one of them for awhile. Your fat girlfriend comes over to cock block you (after all, the night is still young) and you leave him to go find other hotter studs.

You notice in the bathroom that you've gained some weight. Who cares though, you're an indepdent woman, and men should learn to love women with curves. You gossip and take some more selfies with your girlfriends in the bathroom, then you head back out to the dance floor.

As you dance some more, some fat of yours rubs up on another woman from another group, and she gets pissed. You throw your drink on her, and thousands of white knights come to aid both sides. The bouncer would kick you out, but you are unaccountable for your actions, since, after all, you are a woman.

A guy that looks like Brad Pitt comes over to talk to you. Sure, he's alright, but he's probably only 5'10 and not that cute. You make out with a few men, until you find a guy that looks like Thor who you bring home. You ditch your friends and get ****ed by alpha cock.

In the morning you wake up to 38 text messages...and your selfie you uploaded yesterday had 374 likes! Today is going to be a good day!"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
same

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Irl Brad Pitt is 5'11", what a pathetic manlet

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

EPIC fat guy vids posted:

For people who view themselves as intellectually superior, they sure as hell love to use 's to pluralize.

Unnecessary apostrophe own's

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

fruit on the bottom posted:

put on the makeup

the makeup?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

fruit on the bottom posted:

The life of a typical 5+ female