Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
I was the last one to move away.
But when I did, the swamp was still there.
After Trump tumbled with the Russian hookers, his reputation spread all over town.
From then on, he was known as Donald "The Drink" Trump.
And the nickname stuck with him for the rest of his life.

[Cheering]

[Announcer] He's going to do it! He going to drink the entire thing!

E: ed balls doesn't consume piss unless invited over to bear grylls house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Fat bitch mad

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

That crash is gonna be a hell of a thing

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

brugroffil posted:

That crash is gonna be a hell of a thing

good

i have foregone my daily ration of avocado toast for years to be able to afford a house

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Lawman 0 posted:

Fat bitch mad

NOT MAD, NOT MAD. YOU'RE THE MAD!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

nice to start my morning by cyberbullying the president of the united states

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
this is all the confirmation i need the kelly is out bb!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
my morning coffee is once again complete with pure strain trump tweets

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

A year ago, wasn't the market at an "all-time high" as well? I hate that when I try to have an honest conversation with my in-laws about trump they always point out "THE STOCK MARKET IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH!".

So what? That isn't, like, a metric that encompasses the state of things. I suppose for them, given the fact they have money, that is the only thing that MAGAers.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
The president seems to have a bad case of being a big fat idiot retard

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

oh wow he woke up mad again for the 2nd time in 3 or so days

what did we do to deserve this bounty of stupid

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Yinlock posted:

oh wow he woke up mad again for the 2nd time in 3 or so days

what did we do to deserve this bounty of stupid

you should have clapped

we all should have clapped

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
i thought the stock market is getting higher every day because they keep hyping themselves up over the massive tax cuts they think are coming. if the tax cuts fail like the obamacare repeal did what are the stocks gonna do?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

rear end cobra posted:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

rear end cobra posted:

Giant case of the "Not Mads" today.

So hopefully that means something is about to happen.

Maybe Kelly and Tillerson resign and throw MOABs of shade.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

I did a thing posted:

is Mueller or one of the ICs about to drop some fun on us today? i hope so!

infrastructure week starts today

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

i dont think a healthy man can project this kind of shape

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

FourLeaf posted:

i thought the stock market is getting higher every day because they keep hyping themselves up over the massive tax cuts they think are coming. if the tax cuts fail like the obamacare repeal did what are the stocks gonna do?

Hope we hit a depression. The people overthrow the government. And we install Jill Stein as our benevolent dictator. :worship:

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

DrPossum posted:

i dont think a healthy man can project this kind of shape and color

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

DrPossum posted:

i dont think a healthy man can project this kind of shape

where's his tallywacker

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

I did a thing posted:

Hope we hit a depression. The people overthrow the government. And we install Jill Stein as our benevolent dictator. :worship:

mad max but with crystals

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I did a thing posted:

A year ago, wasn't the market at an "all-time high" as well? I hate that when I try to have an honest conversation with my in-laws about trump they always point out "THE STOCK MARKET IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH!".

So what? That isn't, like, a metric that encompasses the state of things. I suppose for them, given the fact they have money, that is the only thing that MAGAers.

the DJIA isn't even a metric that encompasses the stock market

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

I did a thing posted:

and then we all die from measles.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

FourLeaf posted:

It would be hilarious if the crash was triggered by the donor class throwing a massive tantrum, and not because of any actual economic thing.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

I did a thing posted:

Baby boomers chortling about their 401ks and not realizing it can all be wiped away in an instant.

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
You maniacs destroyed the old thread.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Baby boomers chortling about their 401ks and not realizing it can all be wiped away in an instant.

If you're not retired and still contributing, a stock market that's sky high is bad. I'm in my 30's and about to get crazy good 401k benefits and need to buy a house. A stock market crash would be amazing, please give me way more shares for less money and houses for pennies on the dollar.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Hillary 2020 posted:

You maniacs destroyed the old thread.

*collapses onto ground, screams at broken statue of trumperty*

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

FourLeaf posted:

Our masters will punish us for being bad subs in the involuntary findom that we call life.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

ZDR: if you're reading this please start new internet forums called Something Awfuler with a subforum called C-SPAMmier and don't make the font size retarded and we will all come over and post there.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I did a thing posted:

She's poo poo mate
Correct answer is Bernie Sanders as god emperor

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Probably because that would be the places that Trump gets his news from?

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

POTUS FUPA

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

ScrubLeague posted:

workshopping domains for the new offsite

I only get my news from the Piss Tape Review "The leaks start here"

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/915907150333009920

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TRUMP

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

donny is a firm believe in veritt codes

kibaces
Jul 11, 2016

-You're Donald Trump aren't you?

-Yeah?

-You're a loving MORON!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

good thing he's not watching msnbc right now because they just accused him of bribing a da

• Locked thread