Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol at christians condemning Muhammad just lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Personal Assistance and Marketing for Professional Athletes. Aspiring Agent.

I'd just say "No marketable skills. Hanger on. I'm 37 and 'aspiring.'"

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

liking this trend of brands realizing that owning assholes on twitter is good PR

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
really craving some beef stroganoff hamburger helper rn

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Indiana is literally worse than Ohio.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'd love to be a sports agent

it's my jam

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

GobiasIndustries posted:

owned by a sentient glove that doesn't even have the correct number of fingers

one of them had to be amputated because of diabetes

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Remember when everyone (myself included) was really excited to watch press briefings?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/jemillerwbal/status/916006055229874177

They blinked

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I drove through Indiana on I90 and it was bleak as gently caress dude

I stopped somewhere to get gas and take a poo poo and I went into the restroom and they had no toilet. none. Just a urinal. It was in the middle of a field with a giant "FIND CHRIST" billboard and nothing else.

They love RVs in Indiana because you can get into an RV and drive somewhere that isn't Indiana.

Tom Raper is like the biggest business in the tiny northernmost segment of the state you drove through to draw conclusions about the whole place lol. That's like complaining about going to Pittsburgh and saying people are obsessed with a whites-only stick game and barely differentiated french fries

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i miss spicy time

he almost seemed like a not rear end in a top hat in comparison to huck

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Are other rural areas like southwest Missouri where interstate exits are 40 miles apart and consist of a gas station that doesn't take credit cards and a sex shop?

I never understood the sex shops.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

I drove through Indiana on I90 and it was bleak as gently caress dude

I stopped somewhere to get gas and take a poo poo and I went into the restroom and they had no toilet. none. Just a urinal. It was in the middle of a field with a giant "FIND CHRIST" billboard and nothing else.

They love RVs in Indiana because you can get into an RV and drive somewhere that isn't Indiana.

i know it might be surprising but rural america isn't actually a featureless hellscape with no variation between locations

on i90 you are actually within the cultural sphere of rural michigan more than anything that resembles indiana

rural michigan is dire

Apr 7, 2003

I did drive to Fort Wayne once to see hair rock band Loverboy and it wasn't too bad there, though.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Big Beef City posted:

Floppy dick dripping their poo poo all over me, my face, my clothes, the dog, and everything just SUCK, pal!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bethamphetamine posted:

I'd just say "No marketable skills. Hanger on. I'm 37 and 'aspiring.'"

he has skills!!!
-snorting oxy
-collecting disability

Apr 7, 2003

Jazerus posted:

i know it might be surprising but rural america isn't actually a featureless hellscape with no variation between locations

Actually, it is. Sorry.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Shehuck says the reason they're waiting on talking about gun control is because they still want to find out what happened.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

triple sulk posted:

i miss spicy time

At least Shehuck would have an excuse for wearing two different types of shoes because she probably thought she was grabbing a single pair

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

zegermans posted:

Are other rural areas like southwest Missouri where interstate exits are 40 miles apart and consist of a gas station that doesn't take credit cards and a sex shop?

One of the markers that you're in the south is the 1:1 ratio of FIND JESUS and sex shop billboards

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the nra is a terrorist organization

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

More like sharted.

"Yeah, while we're at it, right-to-carry should be country-wide."

Apr 7, 2003

zegermans posted:

Density of strip clubs / sex shops and "LIVE BAIT" signs at gas stations are how you determine if an area is rural or not.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Red Minjo posted:

eight
corner
pizza

pizzacube

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

indianaageofconsentlaws.txt

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Actually, it is. Sorry.

https://i.imgur.com/bwlUYzH.gifv

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

thrawn527 posted:

Shehuck says the reason they're waiting on talking about gun control is because they still don't know how the attack happened yet.

It is just so surprising the things they hold off commenting on until they "know" what's happening, versus those they or Trump just shoots off at the mouth about almost as soon as they occur.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

triple sulk posted:

i miss spicy time

spicey just always seemed like a lovely cucked republican dad, except for the immense harm he was doing on a daily basis by being the president's mouthpiece he's almost likeable

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

zegermans posted:

At least Shehuck would have an excuse for wearing two different types of shoes because she probably thought she was grabbing a single pair

lol

seriously there has to be some rich person cure for severe lazy eye

Apr 7, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Tom Raper is like the biggest business in the tiny northernmost segment of the state you drove through to draw conclusions about the whole place lol. That's like complaining about going to Pittsburgh and saying people are obsessed with a whites-only stick game and barely differentiated french fries

Come on, Indiana has a business called "TOM RAPER", you aren't helping your cause here

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Office Pig posted:

indianaageofconsentlaws.txt

Supreme Court here just ruled that you can gently caress a 16 year old but it's a felony to send them a nude pic

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
don't discount the possibility shehuck is telling the truth

they might actually not know

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
im getting tennis elbow from lifting, any suggestions? also the last time i ate pizza despite doing a ton of cardio earlier i still felt horrible after and i remembered why i try to avoid junk food

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

if trump would sign my rear end id get it tattooed

if trump would sign my rear end id do a treason on him

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Atoramos posted:

pizzacube

hyperpizzacube

a pizza in time

a pizzeract

Apr 7, 2003

Shehuck always has this absolute look of contempt on her face, like someone just picked their nose and ate it right in front of her. it's incredible

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Come on, Indiana has a business called "TOM RAPER", you aren't helping your cause here

Better than Roethlisberger

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Duscat posted:

yeah gently caress these cops in particular, but also gently caress all cops and their "field tests" which do nothing but generate false positives so the cops (whom, again, gently caress) have an excuse to lock someone up

Was literally labeled as apple cider vinegar which can be used to help neutralize tear gas, as I am sure they are well aware. Just cops being cops.

Apr 7, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Better than Roethlisberger

He's from Ohio, you can't really expect him to act like a human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i attempted roller derby a few years ago and one of my proposed derby names was biff strokinoff

• Locked thread