Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the bitcoin of weed posted:

no but it would be trivial to bomb their infrastructure into dust and have a dozen neighboring countries funnel mercenaries into it like Syria and Somalia which is all that's required

posting again to laugh at you

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

PostNouveau posted:

Are you sure?

3 years of nuclear-inspired presidential twitter burns on Iran? hellz yeah

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

univbee posted:

So we're like a week away from Trump offering a full pardon to Bin Laden at this rate.

but he's dead :ohdear:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

no but it would be trivial to bomb their infrastructure into dust and have a dozen neighboring countries funnel mercenaries into it like Syria and Somalia which is all that's required

yeah clearly iran's just a paper tiger :agesilaus:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

sexpig by night posted:

lol She-Huck is so angry about the mayor of San Juan

lmao I just started watching this and right out the gate she tells the story of some dude who got shot AND had a torn leg muscle but still stood up when trump entered the room and reportedly when asked why he said "I will never lay down when the president of the united states comes to shake my hand" or some garbage like that

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

univbee posted:

So we're like a week away from Trump offering a full pardon to Bin Laden at this rate.

trump only pardons racist white people

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

but he's dead :ohdear:

Do you sincerely believe

A. That Trump knows this
B. That he would let this fact stop him

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

i guess if you want to fan up xenophobia enough to bring forth a new fascist europe, quintupling the refugee problem would be a good way to start

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Someone please paste the post Grover made about the war in iraq here, please

invading Iran with ground troops is completely impossible and also completely unnecessary for 21st century warfare, which is about killing as many muslims as possible while making weapons manufacturers as rich as possible

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ArmZ posted:

trump only pardons racist white people

There are good people on both sides. And this one gave him New York's tallest building!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

univbee posted:

Do you sincerely believe

A. That Trump knows this

trump asks obama: where's the death certificate?

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lol, sure sure

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

lmao I just started watching this and right out the gate she tells the story of some dude who got shot AND had a torn leg muscle but still stood up when trump entered the room and reportedly when asked why he said "I will never lay down when the president of the united states comes to shake my hand" or some garbage like that

things that never happened for 1000 alex

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ppl who think war with iran would be nbd should look up the population of iran

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

that poo poo was loving creepy. this juche cult of personality with trumps drones like she-huck.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

redneck nazgul posted:

p p pizza clicker?

never give up your dreams

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Al! posted:

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/andylevy/status/916011885190840326

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

univbee posted:

Do you sincerely believe

A. That Trump knows this

I'm just worried about him getting let out of ghost jail

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Twitter: still defending nazis lol

At this point it will not be a surprise when @jack turns out to be a Grand Wizard in the KKK

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Duscat posted:

i guess if you want to fan up xenophobia enough to bring forth a new fascist europe, quintupling the refugee problem would be a good way to start

do you think this would be a negative to the current leadership of the US

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Al! posted:

poo poo, anyone got that "don't invade Iran" post from forever ago? I might have it bookmarked at home.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
trump being removed would literally tear the country apart, and everyone in power knows this. ryan and mcconnell's heads would be on pikes.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

ArmZ posted:

its this guy
https://twitter.com/ChadKubisNC/status/915726671059341318

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

one of like three uncolonized non-european nations in the world, the oldest continuous state: an easy target

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

invading iraq went/is going great

iran is basically the same right? like they're 1 letter apart

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

deathbysnusnu posted:

Iran would be loving disastrous if they're even remotely competent. It's not a matter of troop numbers so much as a giant war next to the strait of hormuz would be super bad for he world economy. We could lose zero troops and still have a catastrophe on our hands.

strongest military capacity in the middle east, indigenous paramilitary groups, comparatively modern military hardware, mountainous terrain already developed for protracted warfare, and a strong national identity that can't be broken by partisan divides

would make current war on terror look like desert storm in terms of difficulty and loss of life

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

NofrikinfuN posted:

There's probably a market for this.

fearfactr

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Hillary 2020 posted:

At this point it will not be a surprise when @jack turns out to be a Grand Wizard in the KKK

of course he is

"tech geniuses" are largely rich white kids with the resultant views who got where they are because they're rich and connected.

Bill Gates got into programming because his parents got him a computer that cost more than a new cadillac at the time

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

redneck nazgul posted:

strongest military capacity in the middle east, indigenous paramilitary groups, comparatively modern military hardware, mountainous terrain already developed for protracted warfare, and a strong national identity that can't be broken by partisan divides

would make current war on terror look like desert storm in terms of difficulty and loss of life

it would be the first legit war America fought (as the evil aggressor) since ww2

maybe Korea

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Change the wording to involve marriage and get back to me

Just cause christians watched Glee doesn't mean they're all in on the issue

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

ArmZ posted:

yea I was gonna say, one of the victims insisting on standing is absolutely something that happens when you have the kind of cult of personality Trump's got goin' on

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Jazerus posted:

one of like three uncolonized non-european nations in the world, the oldest continuous state: an easy target

The US military is still really good at blowing poo poo up. It's the picking up the pieces afterwards part that gives us trouble.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

do you think this would be a negative to the current leadership of the US

oh, absolutely not

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

of all the personalities to be the basis of a cult

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Man I really wish one of the people he visited would turn him away. It's too bad these things are so choreographed and it's known in advance that then people he visits have some level of support for him.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Reality Winner posted:

trump being removed would literally tear the country apart, and everyone in power knows this. ryan and mcconnell's heads would be on pikes.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

TMMadman posted:

Look, I'll just settle this for everyone: Indiana is the armpit of America.

jacksonville florida would like a word

that word would probably be yeehawyallknowmsayinboytellyouwhutwheeeeooooo but theyd still like it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/sarahkliff/status/916016863536189440

sure why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

invading Iran would be the start of ww3

• Locked thread