Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the bitcoin of weed posted:

some source said trump was going to nullify it and nobody knows because it all depends on how mushy his brains are at that particular moment

I suspect it's someone opposed to it trying to leverage public push back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

angerbeet posted:

How does tearing up the Iran deal lead to war, I haven't been paying attention to Iran. Is it just like "ok we're gonna make nukes then" and the US is like "no u won't *boom*"

iran will start making nukes, israel will bomb the facilities, after that my scrying bowl gets kinda hazy like there's smoke and dust everywhere

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

wonder how france and the UK feel about the US leaving the Iran deal.

"lol he wouldn't do that"

he does it

"what no wai"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Nonsense posted:

lol the decades to recover from this president just lol

we're still trying to claw back from reagan and haven't made any progress at all

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

The balls of these people

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Office Pig posted:

"lol he wouldn't do that"

he does it

"what no wai"

lets just hand over the executive branch to angela merkel for the next few years until we straighten out the US please

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

whichever side on of the civil war hosts me and my supreme martial prowess will have an enormous advantage. still taking offers

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Where would Civil War II even take place? I mean physically

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

angerbeet posted:

How does tearing up the Iran deal lead to war, I haven't been paying attention to Iran. Is it just like "ok we're gonna make nukes then" and the US is like "no u won't *boom*"

The most likely way is that Iran un-mothballs their centrifuges and starts going hardcore for a device at which point Israel will request that the US authorizes a strike. Iran actually has the means and will to retaliate unlike Iraq in the 80's and will make sure Israel gets punched in the face in retaliation, gotta protect Israel they're the most American state in the world. Cue worst quagmire since triple Vietnam.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I did a thing posted:

honest the guy on the left is more of a threat to himself with a firearm than the teenager on the right.

we vets are more suicidal than homicidal imo

Yeah, I met a nice Iraq vet at a New Years 2010 party and he killed himself two weeks later. Was pretty hosed up.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

I did a thing posted:

lets just hand over the executive branch to angela merkel for the next few years until we straighten out the US please

in light of the more recent german elections i think that may not be too great an idea

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I did a thing posted:

don't do this

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Conservative: *shoots lawnmower full of Tannerite*

"AUWWW IT BLEW MAH LEG AUFF!"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Duscat posted:

iran will start making nukes, israel will bomb the facilities, after that my scrying bowl gets kinda hazy like there's smoke and dust everywhere

probably just watch a George miller movie for an idea

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/916015987329204229

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ben Nerevarine posted:

everywhere

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Office Pig posted:

everywhere

no just america :getin:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Ben Nerevarine posted:

the astral realm isnt a physical place. so... nowhere?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

and the truth is whatever I have both eyes focused on at any given time

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the wall for him

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Office Pig posted:

in light of the more recent german elections i think that may not be too great an idea

she could use our military to purge the AfD

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
ravens and magpies are yelling at each other outside my window, the world is cool and good

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

Office Pig posted:

everywhere

it's this, because we are in the information age and once blood has been shed everyone would know about it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

NofrikinfuN posted:

Conservative: *shoots lawnmower full of Tannerite*

"AUWWW IT BLEW MAH LEG AUFF!"

I saw that video, if it weren't the tannerite then it would have been diabetes

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Civil War II will be a battle for the hearts and minds of america. literally. it will be a psychic war

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

BgRdMchne posted:

Jesus and his disciples held their property communally.

the soviet union forced university students to take classes on 'scientific atheism' for its entire existence

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
trump

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

hot take incoming just getting shot doesnt make you not a garbo person

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Spanish civil war will happen right after US civil war

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Calibanibal posted:

the astral realm isnt a physical place. so... nowhere?

A war for the hearts, minds, and soul-avatars of America

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
tromp

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Yeah, I met a nice Iraq vet at a New Years 2010 party and he killed himself two weeks later. Was pretty hosed up.

Meeting you was that rough on him?

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

i want this poo poo show to continue just long enough so we get several tell-all accounts from individuals within the administration.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the battle for my JO crystal

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

campaign memories :allears:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the soviet union forced university students to take classes on 'scientific atheism' for its entire existence

Good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

deathbysnusnu posted:

The most likely way is that Iran un-mothballs their centrifuges and starts going hardcore for a device at which point Israel will request that the US authorizes a strike. Iran actually has the means and will to retaliate unlike Iraq in the 80's and will make sure Israel gets punched in the face in retaliation, gotta protect Israel they're the most American state in the world. Cue worst quagmire since triple Vietnam.

I think the smart thing would be to buy or borrow one from, I dunno, Russia or Pakistan and point that at a carrier group or Tel Aviv while you build more of your own

It's all irrelevant because any nuke going off anywhere above ground is probably gonna trigger the 60 year old Russian dead man's switch and kill us all

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Fallen Hamprince posted:

snowden had the absolute worst take of them all

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

And?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fallen Hamprince posted:

tracey is a big moron

• Locked thread