Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Tonight LS saw a reddit comment on that video where I called him "delusional human trash", one of his viewers found my twitch stream, and then proceeded to raid me with like 2000 people calling me a friend of the family and whatnot, then he proposed to call me on discord (I accepted) and we talked about whether or not it's acceptable to behave the way he did in that video

After an hour of saying "you shouldn't behave like that" over and over, he just called me delusional human trash and hung up instantly.

Got a shitload of followers and some donations though, 10/10 would do again, bery enjoyable

Edit

Killed By Death posted:

Lastshadow's Starcraft Career summary:

gently caress I wish I knew this before talking with him

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Oct 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol what even is dudes apm cos anything less than like 240 is easy

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Teikanmi posted:

Tonight LS saw a reddit comment on that video where I called him "delusional human trash", one of his viewers found my twitch stream, and then proceeded to raid me with like 2000 people calling me a friend of the family and whatnot, then he proposed to call me on discord (I accepted) and we talked about whether or not it's acceptable to behave the way he did in that video

After an hour of saying "you shouldn't behave like that" over and over, he just called me delusional human trash and hung up instantly.

Got a shitload of followers and some donations though, 10/10 would do again, bery enjoyable

Edit

Hahaha that's wonderful

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

why are LS fans specifically such garbage people. is it because he's smug so he attracts other smug fuckers, idgi

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I've decided to do the one trick pony thing as jungle Warwick. Anyone have any guides or know of any pros who play a lot of him?

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Is singed bugged? I just played a game where I lost super incredibly hard because poison would turn itself off all the time.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Teikanmi posted:

Edit

cant believe youre typing this and not linking stream for the juicy schadenfreude

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

underage at the vape shop posted:

Is singed bugged? I just played a game where I lost super incredibly hard because poison would turn itself off all the time.

I didn't have any trouble playing him yesterday.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Luna Was Here posted:

cant believe youre typing this and not linking stream for the juicy schadenfreude

Yeah, seriously. Links please.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Luna Was Here posted:

I didn't record the VOD at the time but I'll stream it later tonight twitch.tv/teikanmi

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Teikanmi posted:

Edit

Link that poo poo and become reddit famous that LS and people that like him are assholes

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
It's a neat idea but I think it's no secret that he's an insane person so I don't know how much traction it'll get me. I didn't do a great job debating him because it was like talking with a crazy person with a knife or something so you don't want them to flip out and start shivving you. I tried to be nice and give him some concessions but he just refused to see any viewpoint other than his own and even meet me halfway or even admit he was being even a little bit of a prick. I think the VOD is on his stream if you want to see me meekly backpedal being an internet troll who thinks anonymity will save me from consequences.

I kinda feel sorry for the guy, honestly.

edit: Also my reddit inbox was filled with like 20 "kill yourself you loving pathetic backpeddler" messages today so that was exciting

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Oct 5, 2017

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

Teikanmi posted:

It's a neat idea but I think it's not secret that he's a piece of poo poo human so I don't know how much traction it'll get me

I kinda feel sorry for the guy honestly

Have the title of your next stream be "I feel sorry for LS and all of his fans" until you get all the racist donation money.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Teikanmi posted:

It's a neat idea but I think it's no secret that he's an insane person so I don't know how much traction it'll get me. I didn't do a great job debating him because it was like talking with a crazy person with a knife or something so you don't want them to flip out and start shivving you. I tried to be nice and give him some concessions but he just refused to see any viewpoint other than his own and even meet me halfway or even admit he was being even a little bit of a prick. I think the VOD is on his stream if you want to see me meekly backpedal being an internet troll who thinks anonymity will save me from consequences.

I kinda feel sorry for the guy, honestly.

edit: Also my reddit inbox was filled with like 20 "kill yourself you loving pathetic backpeddler" messages today so that was exciting

Nah, riot still offers him a spot to cast and gives him money. If he's a garbage can man he should be exposed as a garbage can man

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Acutally he lost that casting spot to a silver V guy since people hated his voice and his casting because all he would ever do is complain about the items both teams were building :lol:

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Servaetes posted:

Nah, riot still offers him a spot to cast and gives him money. If he's a garbage can man he should be exposed as a garbage can man

wait I thought this was a different LS

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
It's pronounced sahm sung

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Teikanmi posted:

Acutally he lost that casting spot to a silver V guy since people hated his voice and his casting because all he would ever do is complain about the items both teams were building :lol:

Oh he's out forever? Great

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
He didn't get "kicked" he "gave up" his position to "coach a team", which I'm not sure he still coaches anymore

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

My favorite :smuggo: feeling in a game is when some dude talks poo poo then gets crushed.

Played Trynd into Gnar. He went off at the start about how it was a terrible pick, and I countered myself, and blah blah blah. Then I killed him at level 2. His Xin proceeded to chain gank me into the ground, he started talking smack again, then I did ~Trynd things~ and ended up getting like 6 turret kills a couple sets of double kills and just generally pushing all the poo poo in.

When we won it was because his jungler was bad and so was his bot lane and it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they could never have an advantageous team fight without losing like 2 towers.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Sexpansion posted:

Shelvocke
Aug 6, 2013

Microwave Engraver
I've been playing on my silver alt recently to try and drag a couple of friends out of bronze and silver respectively. Today I played on my main with my plat friend against and with plats/high golds and my god did I forget how much better this game can be.

I usually play tank and utility supports and it felt so good making plays to have my team respond appropriately and follow up, rather than pulling off the sort of thing you see in wood division videos.

ELO hell is real

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

Mikujin posted:

Played Trynd into Gnar. He went off at the start about how it was a terrible pick, and I countered myself, and blah blah blah. Then I killed him at level 2. His Xin proceeded to chain gank me into the ground, he started talking smack again, then I did ~Trynd things~ and ended up getting like 6 turret kills a couple sets of double kills and just generally pushing all the poo poo in.
My favorite opposing player rage was about a Trynd on my team. The Trynd just split the entire time and never fought, and the opposing team laner kept on screaming things like WHY DO YOU EVEN PLAY A MULTIPLAYER GAME

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Sexpansion posted:

This should be a thread title.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

my favorite thing LS did as a caster and in his coaching people made me watch is when he thinks something should happen, and it doesnt, and instead of discussing why it should have and moving on with what you should do next he just fixates on the "proper" play and then proceeds to talk about the rest of the game like its going by the narrative he laid out "should" be happening.

i could be a good coach too if all you have to do is make up a scenario that doesnt happen and then coach based on it

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

after losing to a low plat guy i now feel like i am have gotten incredibly bad at the game. if anyone has any good streams of quality players to recommend in general i would appreciate it.. i have fallen so out of who is good or not in the game that i have no idea anymore

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

pog boyfriend posted:

after losing to a low plat guy i now feel like i am have gotten incredibly bad at the game. if anyone has any good streams of quality players to recommend in general i would appreciate it.. i have fallen so out of who is good or not in the game that i have no idea anymore

I highly, highly recommend midbeast's stream.he's an Oceania challenger mid who never rages and is always really good about explaining matchup, macro, etc. he's also a cool chill guy.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
SoloRenektonOnly's YouTube stuff is pretty good if you play top lane. He's a little gimmicky in that a lot of his videos are him playing troll builds that work partially due to him smurfing but he's good at explaining champion interactions and wave manipulation.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

RealFoxy posted:

He didn't get "kicked" he "gave up" his position to "coach a team", which I'm not sure he still coaches anymore

lol that's what he probably tells himself

"I didn't get fired by SpoTV because everyone hated my casting and viewership number on the channel sank because I would always talk about Pokémon! I was going to quit anyways!!"

edit: Also lol that so many people watched a stream in a language they didn't understand at all over his casting

Teikanmi fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Oct 6, 2017

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

TBH that's a standing issue with SpoTV because nobody likes them and just watched OGN's restream anyway.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

yeah but at least part of the reason nobody liked spotv is they didnt want to have to hear ls and that other loving guy try so hard to be monte and doa and force really bad banter

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Sexpansion posted:

I highly, highly recommend midbeast's stream.he's an Oceania challenger mid who never rages and is always really good about explaining matchup, macro, etc. he's also a cool chill guy.

Midbeast is great. He also does VOD reviews of top midlane players on his YouTube page where he explains the thought process behind what guys like Apdo, Faker, etc. are doing.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

gvibes posted:

My favorite opposing player rage was about a Trynd on my team. The Trynd just split the entire time and never fought, and the opposing team laner kept on screaming things like WHY DO YOU EVEN PLAY A MULTIPLAYER GAME
Sounds like he was playing properly. It's super hilarious whenever people get made about that because that's literally your job as Trynd: split forever because if you're farming properly no one is going to 1v1 you late. As long as your team doesn't instantly fold to an attempted 5v4 you will inevitably win by attrition.

Over my last few games I've averaged 6 turrets killed per match, for example.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Yeah complaining about Trynd split pushing is like complaining about Singed split pushing, it's literally what the dude does.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Just finished another 5 turrets / 3 inhib game where the opposing Lee Sin told me split pushing was dumb because I get caught (3 times in a row they sent 4 after me while I got a turret and a kill despite them). After that point, they sent people to stop me... 1 at a time. You can imagine about how well that went.

I literally had to tell them "When you send 4 people to stop Trynd you have to send them at the same time." To which Lee then scoffed, said Trynd was OP, and starting complaining about how bad Nasus was (for what it's worth, I got FB under Nasus' turret on Nasus, then went kill for kill under my turret with Lee 15 seconds later "Worth!").

Forgot how much fun Trynd is.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
He literally has a cheat code as his ult. It's pretty dumb to play against but it tilts people off the face of the earth when you get away with it and it's hilarious.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Teikanmi posted:

He literally has a cheat code as his ult. It's pretty dumb to play against but it tilts people off the face of the earth when you get away with it and it's hilarious.
Yeah. Lee was super greedy, too. My favorite moment all game was when he blew his load on me, W'd away, I had like 400 HP left and he did Q-Q because he had to and I hit R while he was en route and then exploded him in like two hits.

Dude was just a bag of salt.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Crazy Larry posted:

SoloRenektonOnly's YouTube stuff is pretty good if you play top lane. He's a little gimmicky in that a lot of his videos are him playing troll builds that work partially due to him smurfing but he's good at explaining champion interactions and wave manipulation.

all smurfs should be murdered

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
I think I'd actually like SRO if he played against people on his level, but watching him trash some Gold 5 shitters is just a waste of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

Verviticus posted:

all smurfs should be murdered

I had no idea Gargamel was an Oilers fan.

• Locked thread