Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

this article is really, really good. far more than just the screenshot in the tweet. https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism?utm_term=.hwJdXj4L9#.xr9nA1POL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
george soros pays me to masturbate

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Why even bother when Trump already said it’s been A+ and in fact maybe even better?

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

brugroffil posted:

Indiana is disgusting but it's not, at least the area you drove through, the South. It's its own gross thing.

Having driven through Indiana multiple times, I can assure you the South is preferable.

Indiana is literally the worst.

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

freckle posted:

george soros pays me to masturbate

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

thinking about those horses

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

that was kind of a low blow im sorry please probate me

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Serf posted:

if we accept my scenario, you and i and everyone we have ever known or loved drinks dinosaur piss every day

piss world is real

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

deadgoon posted:

piss world is real

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

misdirectomy posted:

The fact that Donny wants to never be seen from any angle but the front and while wearing a suit basically proves he's seen the tennis pic and is wildly embarrassed by it.

he specifically has his coats cut too long in the back so as to cover his rear end so yeah, p much

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

i love how everything is utterly broken in ironic ways

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

and his ties are too long to hide his micropenis

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

deadgoon posted:

piss world is real

Ah so this is what Ford was really working toward.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

paranoid randroid posted:

bannon is sucking himself off and milo is jerking off with marginalia, jesus christ dont these assholes know that masturbation is a jewish plot

timely self-quote

BeOSPOS posted:

I made this a while back but forgot to upload it until now :shrug:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

this owns so hard

trump

Copernic
Sep 16, 2006

...A Champion, who by mettle of his glowing personal charm alone, saved the universe...

this is a minor part of the article, but i fuckin knew David Auerbach was egging on gamergate and it's great to see the receipts.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

GobiasIndustries posted:

guess the stories were true, murphy really doesn't believe in carrying things to full term

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

that statue was put up by an investment bank as a promotional prop and it therefore bad

the guy who made the bull statue is suing to get it removed

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

deathbysnusnu posted:

A draft under Trump would be loving insane. Can you imagine going to kill and possibly die in the name of Donald loving Trump? I'm going anywhere else in the world or jail before I risk my neck to kill people for president dementia piss drinker.

look i'm pissed off enough that his nickname is donny and it's ruining my fave ninja turtle for me

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Copernic posted:

this is a minor part of the article, but i fuckin knew David Auerbach was egging on gamergate and it's great to see the receipts.

what is wrong with these people

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

[quote="“FCKGW”" post="“477091400”"]
that statue was put up by an investment bank as a promotional prop and it therefore bad

the guy who made the bull statue is suing to get it removed
[/quote]

I think it's kinda cool tbh

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

YOU A loving HAT posted:

look i'm pissed off enough that his nickname is donny and it's ruining my fave ninja turtle for me

jeb, mcconnel, donny, and paul the mutant ninja turtles
and their sewer duck sensei
cowabunga dude

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Holy poo poo, it's Jackie Mackie Paisley Passey

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
trapped in pissworld

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Epic High Five posted:

This time next year, all goods and services will be made 5000% more expensive and targeted exclusively to the rich

yeah why not take all the fun out of trying lots of new wines. just let a computer tell you what you'll like, stay at home and drink it.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Baloogan posted:

jeb, mcconnel, donny, and paul the mutant ninja turtles
and their sewer duck sensei
cowabunga dude

Use your powers for good, baloogan. or at least for entertainingly bad.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
lol that his attorney is excusing Weinstein's sexual harassment by calling him "an old dinosaur learning new ways"

sorry millenials, cant buy houses or legally sexually harass women in the workplace :sad:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

YOU A loving HAT posted:

just stay at home and drink

:yeah:

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?

i just read that and my favorite part is all the white nationalists in hollywood/media feeding them tips

hope those names get released as well

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

YOU A loving HAT posted:

don't see how him being called donny would ruin casey jones

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

YOU A loving HAT posted:

yeah why not take all the fun out of trying lots of new wines. just let a computer tell you what you'll like, stay at home and drink it.

Hey hey lets not start attacking people who drink home alone

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

YOU A loving HAT posted:

Donatello crew represent :hai:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Now, Harder—who represented Hulk Hogan in his lawsuit against Gawker, and is currently suing the Gizmodo Media Group in New York state court—tells The Hollywood Reporter that he and Weinstein are planning to sue the NYT.

“The New York Times published today a story that is saturated with false and defamatory statements about Harvey Weinstein,” Harder says. “It relies on mostly hearsay accounts and a faulty report, apparently stolen from an employee personnel file, which has been debunked by nine different eyewitnesses. We sent the Times the facts and evidence, but they ignored it and rushed to publish. We are preparing the lawsuit now. All proceeds will be donated to women’s organizations.”

:chloe:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Donatello crew represent :hai:

:hai:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
are the original turtles comics good

are the idw turtles comics good

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
donasmello

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Internet Webguy posted:

lol that his attorney is excusing Weinstein's sexual harassment by calling him "an old dinosaur learning new ways"

sorry millenials, cant buy houses or legally sexually harass women in the workplace :sad:

lawsuit by lawsuit i'm getting better, slowly learning not to sexually harass women

it'll probably take time though, probably lots more lawsuits, but hey it's not like it's a crime, and i can afford to pay

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
leo had two swords and donny just had a stick

no kid would turn down two swords for a stick

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Consummate Professional posted:

the Air Force is bizarrely religious

A great part of their reason for being is to mass murder civilians. Doing this requires an unreal level of fanaticism, or an unreal level of pure evil. So the church steps in to help these soldiers face the horror of what they're being required to do and to rationalize away any contradictions with the teachings of Jesus. Bing bong Bing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachy
Dec 20, 2013
Michelangelo is the best and anyone who disagrees is an iduot

• Locked thread