Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

too bad he isnt suffering more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

the physics of this baffle me

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

what the hell did he spend 2 million dollars on

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

quote:

He is also $2.5 million in debt from the trial — although he raised $350,000 online to pay for his defense

quote:

Recently he had planned to take part in a celebrity boxing match with rapper DMX but the promoter announced last week it was canceled. He is not working and lost his health insurance.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

BeOSPOS posted:

OMG the whole "soros funding everything that I'm against" fad is going mainstream

one side blames soros, one side blames putin

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Samurai Sanders posted:

So the NRA is going to support banning those bump stock things...is there going to be anyone who's gonna be like "oh no not my bump stocks!" even if the literal agents of Death in the living world want to ban them?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=132

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Al! posted:

hold on im getting a bulletin........

im told that banning bump stocks is now racist

it is but against white people!!!!!!!!

also against handicapped people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no really the reason they were approved is to "assist persons whose hands have limited mobility"

http://www.slidefire.com/downloads/BATFE.pdf

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

[quote="“a few DRUNK BONERS”" post="“477095259”"]
what the hell did he spend 2 million dollars on
[/quote]

pure strain gold bars

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Duscat posted:

the physics of this baffle me

yeah the skeleton really hosed up his suplex

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

just lol if you can't suplex that loving ghost train

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

oh no, who could have forseen this~

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

lmao how did this failson get 2 million in debt?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

lol what happened to all his wingnut welfare?

hard to compete as a grifter when the commander in chief is one

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

an interesting theological distinction

are killers evil because killers only do bad things, or because whatever a killer does is bad by definition?

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

wannabe galts who can't get laid because they lack any personality outside of their jobs. I live next to a bar that is popular with the tech people and it's the only place in town where I have heard drunk assholes outright screaming racial slurs.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Calibanibal posted:

mongols didnt wreck glorious Nippon, their invasion fleet was scattered by a Divine Wind sent from the thunder god Raijin

Nor did they wreck Good King Wenceslaus, before they had to all ride home at the end of the campaign. Hence we still have the Christmas Carol. Apparently they couldn't find him.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

what exactly does "slam into the back of my dragula" mean :thunk:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

lmebooooo

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

In the month after the convention, Yiannopoulos and Bannon continued to work closely. Bannon and Marlow encouraged a barrage of stories about Yiannopoulos’s late July ban from Twitter. Bannon and Yiannopoulos worked to distance themselves from Charles Johnson’s plans to sue Twitter. (“Charles is PR poison,” Yiannopoulos wrote. “Charles is well intentioned--but he is wack,” Bannon responded.) And the two went back and forth over how hard to hit Paul Ryan in an August story defending the alt-right. (“Only the headline mocks him correct,” Bannon wrote. “We never actually say he is a cuck in the body of the piece?”)

f#a#
Sep 6, 2004

I can't promise it will live up to the hype, but I tried my best.

Samurai Sanders posted:

I had only a slightly less cynical view of it, that they wanted to give this tiny concession in order to continue to head off more substantial gun control measures in the future.

it's this. congress can pat themselves on the back and say "wow, gun control achieved!" until the next massacre.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Agrajag posted:

lmao how did this failson get 2 million in debt?

His attorneys have not been cheap, and he's been in additional legal trouble since he got away with murder.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Samurai Sanders posted:

I had only a slightly less cynical view of it, that they wanted to give this tiny concession in order to continue to head off more substantial gun control measures in the future.

they'll always have pull-release triggers

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

tomorrow is going to be either amazing or really boring

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

cool, maybe he will make like a tree and kill himself. either way(and if this is all true) i am glad this sack of poo poo is suffering.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

wtf did he spend two million on, i thought his legal bills were paid by the nazis

e: oh lol, it cost him 2.5 million to stay out of jail and the chuds only raised a few hundred k

also the onion always ahead of the curve It Says Here On Your Résumé, Mr. Zimmerman, That You Shot A Boy?

Duscat has issued a correction as of 00:33 on Oct 6, 2017

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its super cool and good that zimmerman is going to get stabbed to death by a hobo during a fight over a can of beans

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

paranoid randroid posted:

its super cool and good that zimmerman is going to get stabbed to death by a hobo during a fight over a can of beans

i hope he doesn't get the beans

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Duscat posted:

wtf did he spend two million on, i thought his legal bills were paid by the nazis

heroic lawyers kept on billing

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

I trust everything in the zimmerman interview exactly as much as I trust the testimony

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/justinsink/status/916081605562728449

probably nothing

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Duscat posted:

They didn't end up giving him that much, and recall that he's gotten in trouble at least a couple of times since, involving getting in fights and brandishing a handgun again if I remember right.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

:thunk:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

SKULL.GIF posted:

tomorrow is going to be either amazing or really boring

There's always a fun Friday evening news dump with this clown-car

Maybe it'll be Zinke getting the axe

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

what exactly does "slam into the back of my dragula" mean :thunk:

the dragula is grampa munsters car

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Jazerus posted:

get rid of this digital crap, go back to steam

:dance:

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

uhh

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
can i donate zimmerman a hoodie

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/916032895466192896

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
when you end up with 2 million easy, its not asset generation

you will lose it which is why get rich quick doesn't work :capitalism:

if idiots realized this, then we'd have an open revolt in the streets already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

kaleedity posted:

I trust everything in the zimmerman interview exactly as much as I trust the testimony

you gotta hold out hope friend, some day he just might starve to death :unsmith:

• Locked thread