Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Samurai Sanders posted:

I don't think any kind of real threat is anything Trump could predict like that, or keep a secret about.

Maybe he doesn't even know what "the calm before the storm" means, it just sounded cool to say.

i think it's trump trying to be coy and have A SEKRIT like in the old TV days. He's been dumped on so hard lately and he just wants to be courted by the press and made the center of attention again, have the big exciting TV reveals and cliffhangers and have everyone hang on his every word. This is basically the media equivalent of watching a grown man frolic through a field and yell "ha ha, chase me! Chase meeee!"

But ain't no one chasin that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im plum type o negative

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Duscat posted:

white wine and sweet & sour mix, served in a plastic beer mug

:stare:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tom Gorman posted:

need those $1 Grizzlebees onion bursts

chock full of folic acid

real good for your colon

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

your approval doesnt matter

Yeah. :sigh:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

or even think carefully about the subject

I learned everything I needed to know by watching Sniper. Thanks Tom Beringer!

ONE SHOT, ONE KILL!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im🥔thewhitestripes

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/arstechnica/status/916049340640190466

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

YOU A loving HAT posted:

i think it's trump trying to be coy and have A SEKRIT like in the old TV days. He's been dumped on so hard lately and he just wants to be courted by the press and made the center of attention again, have the big exciting TV reveals and cliffhangers and have everyone hang on his every word. This is basically the media equivalent of watching a grown man frolic through a field and yell "ha ha, chase me! Chase meeee!"

But ain't no one chasin that.

I'm not like everybody says! Not dumb! I'm smart! I'm smart and I want respect!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Weeping Wound posted:

huh, it's almost a Baloogan simulator

seems to be missing an option to replace geese with ducks and honking with yelling PECKERWOOD though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQknBJo4aBQ

this is delightful

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Duscat posted:

there's a restaurant near the university where all the kids go to get drunk that does this at certain times and they're exactly as godawful as you'd expect a $1 margarita to be, like i don't think they even have a liquor license so it's i think it's just white wine and sweet & sour mix, served in a plastic beer mug

crimes like these continue to remind me how lovely and small "pitchers" are these days

it's basically a big sippy cup at most places

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

TMMadman posted:

I'm know it's important, but I am still amused at the various TV 'experts' who don't seem to understand how he could have figured this stuff out. What was he his google searches? What was he reading? And stuff like that.

But's it's not like some kind of super secret that if you want a good shooting position, it should be elevated and shouldn't be able to be seen into. I mean all the guy had to do in order to figure out how to setup a sniper nest is play any sort of realistic FPS video game in the past 20 years. Or you know, watched any number of the various war or other action movies.

coupla neonazis with semi autos in the same circumstances coulda killed thousands

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Duscat posted:

there's a restaurant near the university where all the kids go to get drunk that does this at certain times and they're exactly as godawful as you'd expect a $1 margarita to be, like i don't think they even have a liquor license so it's i think it's just white wine and sweet & sour mix, served in a plastic beer mug

eh if it gets me drunk who cares what it is

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

TMMadman posted:

I'm know it's important, but I am still amused at the various TV 'experts' who don't seem to understand how he could have figured this stuff out. What was he his google searches? What was he reading? And stuff like that.

But's it's not like some kind of super secret that if you want a good shooting position, it should be elevated and shouldn't be able to be seen into. I mean all the guy had to do in order to figure out how to setup a sniper nest is play any sort of realistic FPS video game in the past 20 years. Or you know, watched any number of the various war or other action movies.

nearly everyone on tv news seems perpetually baffled at the concept of knowing anything about anything or being able to think abstractly about stuff

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Squizzle posted:

whatd he work as, letterer?? colorist???? editorial dept intern???????

reportedly as colorist, because THAT'S the thing everyone was mocking, obviously

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

tacodaemon posted:

hey brad have you ever been to this place called "texas roadhouse"

i was at a family thing at one once it was p funny

i have gone there for family functions, p sure it was when i was vegetarian so i dont think i ate nothin

its considered one of the nicer places around even :smith:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/916025761500299264

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Zyla posted:

thats ten times the hangover from just shootin tequila bud

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Shear Modulus posted:

what the gently caress is this

her index finger and thumb are spinning around like a fidget spinner on her wrist I guess

so fast her thumb was lengthened to finger length by the centrifugal forces

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

how can you damage the reputation of cops, make them not racist or something?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
You know what's a good way to get margaritas for even less than a buck each?

1) buy a cheap bottle of tequila
2) shove a fuckin lime in the bottle like its a corona
3) drink that poo poo

congrats, you just beat every day low prices at applebees without having to go to applebees

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

go back to tweeting about feet

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
:wtc: I just noticed there's a new thread and you spergos are nearly at 100 pages

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Zyla posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E_Ll98hXbY

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

thats ten times the hangover from just shootin tequila bud

thats for tomrrow's zyla to worry about

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

nearly everyone on tv news seems perpetually baffled at the concept of knowing anything about anything or being able to think abstractly about stuff

in some ways they project as hard as republicans

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Naerasa posted:

You know what's a good way to get margaritas for even less than a buck each?

1) buy a cheap bottle of tequila
2) shove a fuckin lime in the bottle like its a corona
3) drink that poo poo

congrats, you just beat every day low prices at applebees without having to go to applebees

this is how i kept getting kicked out of staples

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
[quote="“FistEnergy”" post="“477096918”"]
:wtc: I just noticed there’s a new thread and you spergos are nearly at 100 pages
[/quote]

loving light weight

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Phone posted:

go back to tweeting about feet

fweeting

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

Zyla posted:

dunno yafh can we get a review of this new art?

the finger has speed blur on it, for some UNGODLY reason. I'm not sure if the artist saw this on another person's art, which actually indicated someone raising their finger quickly to point somewhere, and just decide to add it to this totally still image for crazy reasons...or if they're just a moron. Probably both.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

what is this?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/status/916094672778514432

what the gently caress

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
uhhhhh wtf is this calm before the storm photoshoot

like really can someone bullet point what just happened? my dude came out for a mysterious photo op with a bunch of military and then coyly joked around with the news media asking wtf is this like a weirdo? is that right?

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Zyla posted:

what is this?

Chicha. fermented yucca beer made by chewing and spitting out the yucca.

pretty gross

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

paranoid randroid posted:

way to make this game about killing nazis political

nazi lives matter?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

americans are addicted to death and misery

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

YOU A loving HAT posted:

the finger has speed blur on it, for some UNGODLY reason. I'm not sure if the artist saw this on another person's art, which actually indicated someone raising their finger quickly to point somewhere, and just decide to add it to this totally still image for crazy reasons...or if they're just a moron. Probably both.

https://twitter.com/Redicnomad/status/916045429548105728

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

Applebee's: it's either us or a 7-11 hot dog

you can put chili and nacho cheese on the hot dog

advantage: 7-11

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Gringostar posted:

loving light weight

that's what I get for working a 16 hour shift

Next time I'll coordinate with the reigning OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Intel&Sebastian posted:

uhhhhh wtf is this calm before the storm photoshoot

like really can someone bullet point what just happened? my dude came out for a mysterious photo op with a bunch of military and then coyly joked around with the news media asking wtf is this like a weirdo? is that right?

trump

• Locked thread