Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Sedisp posted:

holy lol.

Like does homie really think that there were zero percent privately owned guns at any point in american history?

What would negative owned guns be?

The chart is % change, not % of people who own guns, you illiterate shitlord.

Maybe learn some calculus while you're at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Mr Havafap posted:

Serious question: why is the LV shooting labelled as "the worst in American history"?
Because I'd be surprised if say Native Americans weren't killed in those numbers at some point. Is the the lone gunman aspect? Or that there were whites among the victims?

Worst single-shooter incident in American history I guess? But since these days American history older than 3 years goes to the memory hole, there may have been others.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Kiryen posted:

The chart is % change, not % of people who own guns, you illiterate shitlord.

Maybe learn some calculus while you're at it.

who are you?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

In "modern" history is how they are saying it on the news tv.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

In "modern" history is how they are saying it on the news tv.

Yeah I was gonna say, this is the way I've heard it every single time.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

When does modern history start

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

Imagine you're the president and you, just as a matter of your general life experience, have a very loose grasp on your emotions. Now you're entering a world with actual responsibility where no matter how hard you try, you cannot surround yourself with the constant praise you require. And you know this tape is out there, possibly more. I have to imagine that that would just be in the back of your head like all the time. You could never be at 100% (on a relative scale). It's probably like what a cheater feels, like a cheater who hosed up and actually feels bad about it and can feel the walls closing in. But in this case, you're the president of the United States of America and you have the capacity to fire nuclear weapons.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Pussy Quipped posted:

right after the time thousands of native americans were gunned down with a howitzer in under 5 minutes i think.

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
also John Kelly's personal cell phone was probably compromised

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/05/john-kelly-cell-phone-compromised-243514

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mr Havafap posted:

Serious question: why is the LV shooting labelled as "the worst in American history"?
Because I'd be surprised if say Native Americans weren't killed in those numbers at some point. Is the the lone gunman aspect? Or that there were whites among the victims?

Because First Nations genocide doesn't count as back then they weren't people, but savages.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pussy Quipped posted:

Post WWII, especially for America. It's not only the event that propelled the US to the top, but the dawn of nuclear weaponry changed the nature of warfare completely, and global politics with it.

Not sure if you were looking for an unironic answer though.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

:hmbol:

I can't wait until his official visit to the UK where he tries to place a MAGA cap on the head of one of the Queen's Guard soldiers outside of Buckingham Palace (the dudes with the big black fuzzy hats) and they bayonet the gently caress out of him and pump his obese corpse full of lead.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Already saw this used in a Facebook debate this afternoon. poo poo smears spreads fast.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Pussy Quipped posted:

The modern age began when Psy's Gangnam Style became the most-viewed video on Youtube. Everything that came before is culturally irrelevant and should be burned.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jesus

https://twitter.com/sarahkliff/status/916017000035573763

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

This made me feel bad for Trump. He was just trying to help!

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsvSC3QcZGE

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.
Okay one more thing, this article is insane:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism?utm_term=.anMaDggNK#.cvjk3mmJ0

It's basically a play-by-play about how Breitbart works with white nationalists. I have honestly never read anything like it

quote:

“Finally doing my big feature on the alt right,” Yiannopoulos wrote in a March 9, 2016, email to Andrew “Weev” Auernheimer, a hacker who is the system administrator of the neo-Nazi hub the Daily Stormer, and who would later ask his followers to disrupt the funeral of Charlottesville victim Heather Heyer. “Fancy braindumping some thoughts for me.”

“It’s time for me to do my big definitive guide to the alt right,” Yiannopoulos wrote four hours later to Curtis Yarvin, a software engineer who under the nom de plume Mencius Moldbug helped create the “neoreactionary” movement, which holds that Enlightenment democracy has failed and that a return to feudalism and authoritarian rule is in order. “Which is my whorish way of asking if you have anything you’d like to make sure I include.”

“Alt r feature, figured you’d have some thoughts,” Yiannopoulos wrote the same day to Devin Saucier, who helps edit the online white nationalist magazine American Renaissance under the pseudonym Henry Wolff, and who wrote a story in June 2017 called “Why I Am (Among Other Things) a White Nationalist.”

Over the next three days, Yiannopoulos passed the article back to Yarvin and the white nationalist Saucier, the latter of whom gave line-by-line annotations. He also sent it to Vox Day, a writer who was expelled from the board of the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America for calling a black writer an “ignorant savage,” and to Alex Marlow, the editor of Breitbart.

quote:

Saucier also seems to have had enough clout with Yiannopoulos to get him to kill a story. On May 9, the Breitbart tech editor sent Saucier a full draft of the class-based affirmative action story. “This really isn’t good,” Saucier wrote back, along with a complex explanation of how “true class-based affirmative action” would cause “black enrollment at all decent colleges” to be “decimated.” The next day, Yiannopoulos wrote back, “I feel suitably admonished,” with another draft. In response, after speculating that Yiannopoulos was trying to “soft pedal” racial differences in intelligence, Saucier wrote, “I would honestly spike this piece.” The story never ran.

At other times, though, Yiannopoulos’s writing delighted the young white nationalist. On June 20, Yiannopoulos sent Saucier a link to his story “Milo On Why Britain Should Leave The EU — To Stop Muslim Immigration.” “Nice work,” Saucier responded. “I especially like the references to European identity and the Western greats.” On June 25, Yiannopoulos sent Saucier a copy of an analysis, “Brexit: Why The Globalists Lost.”

“Subtle truth bomb,” Saucier responded via email to the sentence “Britain, like Israel and other high-IQ, high-skilled economies, will thrive on its own.” (IQ differences among races are a fixation of American Renaissance.)

“I’m easing everyone in gently,” Yiannopoulos responded.

“Probably beats my ‘bite the pillow, I’m going in dry’ strategy,” Saucier wrote back.

quote:

In a June 2016 email to an assistant, Yiannopoulos shared the password to his email, which began “LongKnives1290.” The Night of the Long Knives was the Nazi purge of the leadership of the SA. The purge famously included Ernst Röhm, the SA’s gay leader. 1290 is the year King Edward I expelled the Jews from England.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Again with the index finger to thumb

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Oct 6, 2017

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

We need to force through a bunch of legislation about dicks. Condoms now require a doctor's prescription and aren't covered by insurance. Each box of 6 costs $249.99. Don't like it? Just don't have sex, IDIOT.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Penile untrasound

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Someone should send a film crew to the same MAGAchud's home each time a new thing is added to the long list of poo poo he has to boycott.

It'd be like, in the first interview something on netflix is playing in the background

Then the next turn the NFL is on in the background

And in the next turn he's having some Frosted Flakes during the interview

etc

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Tillerson has been summoned to white house per MSNBC

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Who's ready for The Canadian Thanksgiving Massacre

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

:v:

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

bollig posted:

Okay one more thing, this article is insane:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/heres-how-breitbart-and-milo-smuggled-white-nationalism?utm_term=.anMaDggNK#.cvjk3mmJ0

It's basically a play-by-play about how Breitbart works with white nationalists. I have honestly never read anything like it

My brokebrain can't cope with this reality where the mainstream news organizations that sucked Donny's balls through the election campaigns are fake news, and now loving Buzzfeed is a prime source of investigative journalism.

I want to go back home to my own timeline.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Is this out of the ordinary?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

PogGnostic
Sep 29, 2017

How does one go about summoning a Tillerson?

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Sleepy Rex is getting axed. Then Kelly! The craze is deepening. Pray to god Mad-Dog survives, or we won't.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Reince Penis posted:

This time the turkey does the gutting.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Bring tea for the Tillerson
Steak for the Don
Wine for the women who made the rain come
Seagulls sing your hearts away
'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play

Oh Lord how they play and play
For that happy day, for that happy day

Ashmole
Oct 5, 2008

This wish was granted by Former DILF

PogGnostic posted:

How does one go about summoning a Tillerson?

A few boyscot merit basges, gas cans, some Texas bbq, and lots of regret

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Egbert Souse posted:

Bring tea for the Tillerson
Steak for the Don
Wine for the women who made the rain come
Seagulls sing your hearts away
'Cause while the sinners sin, the children play

Oh Lord how they play and play
For that happy day, for that happy day

I hate song parodies usually but I like this one.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Reince Penis posted:

I am doing up individual cornish game hens on the grill for my canadian inlaws this weekend visiting my wife for what is also her B-day.

In my mind it will be for celebrating the death of my own country, the collapse of the social order, and the sweet golden release of piss tapes.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ruddiger posted:

Stop acting like you don't jump on the GBS meme wagon every once in a while.

Oh I do, but this one I’m having a hard time climbing up. Help a goon out?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I bet Rex would destroy Trump in a fistfight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

haljordan posted:

I bet Rex would destroy Trump in a fistfight

Most people could. Hell, most inanimate objects could probably take Trump in a fight.