Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Iron Crowned posted:

So you just discovered the Internet K-Hole?

Thank you for reminding me of the name of that site!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

The Door Frame posted:

He's sitting in a chair? I thought he was standing and Jesus was super tall. The perspective is really bad

Dang, I thought he was kneeling. The details are astounding. So open to free interpretation

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Maoism lives on in the Goodwill used book section

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Me mate is an absolute madman!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I'm liking the dead, soulless stare

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

I'm liking the dead, soulless stare

He's a ginger, so...

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/9NO4Huj.gifv

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Just going off the lederhosen(idk what non leather hosen are), Is that Oktoberfest? If so I want to party with that guy.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Randaconda posted:

All of these people might actually own

That’s pretty impressive, doing that would really gently caress up your balance.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Richard Bong posted:

Just going off the lederhosen(idk what non leather hosen are), Is that Oktoberfest? If so I want to party with that guy.

My guess is he's related to the two guys immediately in front of the camera and he's specifically trying to embarrass them.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
He also took a poo poo load of acid.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Stoatbringer posted:

That’s pretty impressive, doing that would really gently caress up your balance.

More impressive if he just had a case on one shoulder

Bitey Bunny
May 26, 2009

c h o m p

Break it down, skinny Santa

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Faces of Meth: Santa Claus

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

That looks more like Molly to me and I hope I'm dead by the time I'm his age but if I'm unfortunate enough to still be alive I hope I'm that cool

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Up on the house beat,
*click click click
Down with the break beat Old Saint Nick

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
There's a thin line between AUG and weirdly cool, and that old man's dancing on it :allears:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwbzc_nt9b/

Dope, fresh, homeboy, etc

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Edit: Never mind.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald has a new favorite as of 16:45 on Oct 5, 2017

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Are we absolutely sure that Bella Hadid is, like, okay?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
How do your teeth get that yellow when you're only like 15? I mean, mine aren't exactly pure white but my excuse is I'm almost 35.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Piss chugging.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Too many red pills duh

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Basebf555 posted:

How do your teeth get that yellow when you're only like 15? I mean, mine aren't exactly pure white but my excuse is I'm almost 35.

Amelogenesis imperfecta? or maybe antibiotics during early childhood, that can also effect enamel development.

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

^Ooh yes, also the antibiotics, that happened to my ex. He always used to bitch that treatments didn't work because the discoloration was all the way through rather than a surface stain (no idea if that's bullshit or not). So I nicked all his unused Crest Whitestrips when I left :colbert:

Smoking, coffee, tea, other drinks that discolour your teeth.

A pic taken of me when I started uni at 18 is what made me start using whitening products occasionally, and I had only been drinking green tea for a couple of years by that point.

Weldon Pemberton has a new favorite as of 21:09 on Oct 5, 2017

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Weldon Pemberton posted:

^Ooh yes, also the antibiotics, that happened to my ex. He always used to bitch that treatments didn't work because the discoloration was all the way through rather than a surface stain (no idea if that's bullshit or not).

Your ex was right. The discoloration runs through the teeth, so products for removing surface stains are unhelpful. (at least in my case - I have had the same experience)

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

AlbieQuirky posted:

Amelogenesis imperfecta? or maybe antibiotics during early childhood, that can also effect enamel development.

Hey welcome to my mouth, I have some thick bands across my incisors from antibiotics when I was a kid. The dentist told me never to get my teeth whitened because it'll make it stick out like a sore thumb, whereas now it just looks like I need to brush more. Nothing can be done about it.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

PCOS Bill posted:

Hey welcome to my mouth, I have some thick bands across my incisors from antibiotics when I was a kid. The dentist told me never to get my teeth whitened because it'll make it stick out like a sore thumb, whereas now it just looks like I need to brush more. Nothing can be done about it.

If you can afford it, veneers are pretty much the only option.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

[quote="“green chicken feet”" post="“477090904”"]
If you can afford it, veneers are pretty much the only option.
[/quote]

At a certain point, I feel like, what's the point?

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

cash crab posted:

At a certain point, I feel like, what's the point?

There isn't really much of a point unless it's personally important to you. Especially since in order to put on veneers they have to drill down your teeth somewhat, so it sacrifices the integrity of the teeth in order to put on an appearance of pretty teeth.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

green chicken feet posted:

There isn't really much of a point unless it's personally important to you. Especially since in order to put on veneers they have to drill down your teeth somewhat, so it sacrifices the integrity of the teeth in order to put on an appearance of pretty teeth.

And you could end up looking like Romeo Rose.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

I think Romeo's dentist was out of M sized veneers that day and said gently caress it, chuck in the XLs.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

And you could end up looking like Romeo Rose.

I think Romeo Rose is an rear end, but selling someone veneers that look that fake is like malpractice. Unless he actually requested them that way for some reason.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

For any dental prosthetic natural-looking = way expensive.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Jerry Cotton posted:

Tens of thousands, expensive.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Find a good dentist who does affordable dentures. The guy I use will do a full set using molds of the teeth you have left for about 2 and a half grand. He also isn't a wuss about pulling 20-25 teeth all in one session.

Edit: I use him as a regular dentist. I don't have dentures. My mom got some there though and they're great.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Jerry Cotton posted:

Zipperelli. posted:

Tens of thousands, expensive.

I have congenital dental problems that have cost me a lot of money during my life... When it was time for me to get some more bridgework done, I called around for pricing from dentists, and there wasn't a lot of variation.

I sure hope it isn't normal to pay tens of thousands for veneers, because my bridges cost less than that, and they look perfectly natural. And bridgework is like the more intense, more necessary cousin of veneers, so if anything, it should cost more.

That isn't to say that my dental work was inexpensive. But when I called around, no one said to me, "We can give you the realistic bridge for several thousand, or the thing that looks like plastic Halloween teeth for just a few hundred." So it makes me wonder what kind of shady operation is selling the crappy teeth to folks like Romeo Rose. Maybe not a real dentist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

green chicken feet posted:

I think Romeo Rose is an rear end, but selling someone veneers that look that fake is like malpractice. Unless he actually requested them that way for some reason.

I highly doubt that it was the doctor forcing Romeo to take these veneers, rather than the other way around.

• Locked thread