Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
Adhesive is a Poison-type used by an antagonist team. It's the Ultra Space Zubat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I hope they release an ultra ditto that lets us breed them

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

dungeon cousin posted:

Adhesive is a Poison-type used by an antagonist team. It's the Ultra Space Zubat.

I know this is a joke but now I'm thinking about how cool it would be to have an Ultra Beast with an evolutionary line that isn't Cosmog.

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't wait to catch the purple goblin then shove it in a computer box where it will never see the light of day again

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Good news, thread! I finally bred a shiny mimikyu! His IVs aren't the best because he was from the last stored up clutch of 5 I hatched before I was going to switch out my 4 IV ditto with a 5 IV mimikyu I'd bred, but heck, really good IVs are just icing on the cake. Really like the black and white bedsheet ghost look going on.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

Hustlin Floh posted:

I can't wait to catch the purple goblin then shove it in a computer box where it will never see the light of day again

that seems like unnecessary effort on your part when you could just ignore it.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

TFRazorsaw posted:

You gotta catch em all, man.

Willsun
Dec 9, 2006

I willed too hard again...

PetraCore posted:

Good news, thread! I finally bred a shiny mimikyu! His IVs aren't the best because he was from the last stored up clutch of 5 I hatched before I was going to switch out my 4 IV ditto with a 5 IV mimikyu I'd bred, but heck, really good IVs are just icing on the cake. Really like the black and white bedsheet ghost look going on.

Grats and welcome fellow shiny Mimikyu owner. Mine is near perfect IVs except speed except I was actually hoping for a 0 speed IV Mimikyu. Good enough.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

TFRazorsaw posted:

If you don't like catching things and then putting them in a box forever, you have chosen the wrong game series.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Willsun posted:

Grats and welcome fellow shiny Mimikyu owner. Mine is near perfect IVs except speed except I was actually hoping for a 0 speed IV Mimikyu. Good enough.
All mimikyu are perfect. :3:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

SyntheticPolygon posted:

You gotta catch em all, man.

its the only way to graduate in the pokemon universe

Mef989
Feb 6, 2007

Can you do online trading on the GS virtual console or only local? If you can do online trading, is there anyone who may be able to trade a larvitar egg?

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Yeah, I'll agree with the sentiment that Adhesive's design is cute, but it really doesn't feel like an Ultra Beast. It honestly looks more like a normal Pokemon than anything.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
welcome to page 999

dont post too much or we'll roll back over to 1

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i would like it if UBs were made catchable before the main story ends so that i can use one on my team. i want assembly and i will name it Jenga

No John
Nov 18, 2012

Mef989 posted:

Can you do online trading on the GS virtual console or only local? If you can do online trading, is there anyone who may be able to trade a larvitar egg?

Local only.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Love my new house

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

less laughter posted:

Love my new house

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Nintendo ShameCube

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.
Do people know things about the Pokemon card game in this thread? There's no pokemon card game thread in trad games.

jarbv
Jul 10, 2004

i heard it has pokemon in it

Waterfall of Salt
May 14, 2013

Ow, my eye
Judging from the Serebii pokedex numbers, there's only space for two new UBs between Lunala and Necrozma, which leads me to think that yeah, Adhesive IS just a regular Pokémon

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Cicero posted:

Do people know things about the Pokemon card game in this thread? There's no pokemon card game thread in trad games.

There is a not very active ptcg online thread somewhere that the non online game gets wrapped in. Im phone posting so no link, sorry.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

omnibobb posted:

There is a not very active ptcg online thread somewhere that the non online game gets wrapped in. Im phone posting so no link, sorry.

it's here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762238

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

Waterfall of Salt posted:

Judging from the Serebii pokedex numbers, there's only space for two new UBs between Lunala and Necrozma, which leads me to think that yeah, Adhesive IS just a regular Pokémon

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/ultra/en-us/gallery-detail-5.html

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Just a reminder, Marshadow is available at GameStop starting on Monday

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Cicero posted:

It has cool art on it sometimes:

Post cool TCG art if ya got any

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waterfall of Salt posted:

Well, it has a UB codename and Beast Boost, so I'm going to say yes, it is 100% an Ultra Beast given that those are the two unifying features of all UBs.

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

ditto merch is wonderful

https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/916166660586983424

e: I want a ditto version of that new block UB, every block can have The Face

Cicero
Dec 17, 2003

Jumpjet, melta, jumpjet. Repeat for ten minutes or until victory is assured.

omnibobb posted:

Thanks guys!

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Alright that's it, I'm calling Queen Elizabeth right now to give this man a knighthood already.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Shame none of them are good competitive wise

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Dizz posted:

Shame none of them are good competitive wise

We don't know Adhesive won't be, technically.

:(

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Yeah I used a Guzzlord on my story team in SM because it's so cute, and even just for in-game purposes it was the worst of my team of 6. Even Shiinotic was more useful.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Buzzwole is definitely good competitively wtf

Mandibuzz used to be a top threat too

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

McDragon posted:

ditto merch is wonderful

https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/916166660586983424

e: I want a ditto version of that new block UB, every block can have The Face

I'm going to be the jerk that says he doesn't like Ditto merch much.

The one from the anime only had that face because it wasn't skilled enough to do a complete transformation, dammit! Are you telling me all of these Ditto suck at the one thing they're supposed to be able to do? :argh:

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

Alright you swines I finally updated the OP with all the new info, tell me if I missed anything. Now we need a new title to celebrate 1000 pages. Also this thread needs a 5 star rating, who's been voting 1?

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Zore posted:

We don't know Adhesive won't be, technically.

:(
Isn't the one thing we know about Adhesive that it absorbs Toxic Spikes on the battlefield? Sounds like competitive thinking there.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

PetraCore posted:

Isn't the one thing we know about Adhesive that it absorbs Toxic Spikes on the battlefield? Sounds like competitive thinking there.

All Poison-types (besides Crobat, Gastly/Haunter and Weezing) do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

less laughter posted:

All Poison-types (besides Crobat, Gastly/Haunter and Weezing) do that.
Oh, I'm dumb. Or rather, not super a competitive player.