Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

thank god someone else is defending hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

RIP Ernst

Tripped and shot himself in the back of the head and also stabbed himself a bunch

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Ernst who?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
please be nice to the mooch

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lots of magachuds in journalism then

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

prefect posted:

Think about a guy with a realdoll. Do you want him out in society? No, you do not. You want him to stay at home and take out his problems on his plastic friend.

Okay, I'm on board with this argument.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/Luketoconnell/status/916372788700762113

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Iron Crowned posted:

What did you name yours?

TRUMP

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
presumably ernst rohm

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

is there a better signifier for a total piece of poo poo than a man who loudly and performatively presents himself as a feminist?

its just like... all the time it comes out that yet another one of the very vocal male feminists is outed for being a creep or a sexual assaulter or hey, a nazi.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Reality Winner posted:

please be nice to the mooch

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Reality Winner posted:

New trump tax reform/fundraiser email is out. h&r block is going to be real mad about the first one.

i love that dems never even considered doin something like this and allowed donnie to snake it out from underneath them

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i bought a silent mouse and it feels really weird not having a big click

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Serf posted:

lol. seems to be an epidemic of liberal website dude turning out to be fuckin assholes

turns out that the liberal media sucks, im sorry for doubting rush all these years

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
actually im not sorry, id blind him with his own stupid loving cigars

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Duscat posted:

i must have led a sheltered life because i didn't even know there was a racist way to pronounce puerto rico

Search for turn of the century political cartoons related to the island. The deliberate misspelling and bastardization of the name always accompanied the racist caricatures. And that type of antiquated racism is definitely something that would delight Trump.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/VeraMBergen/status/916375561944961024

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

turns out that the liberal media sucks, im sorry for doubting rush all these years

then again, ailes et al

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Reality Winner posted:

clicking is the funnest part of posting

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

he's already deaf

just imagining such a thing has me feelin rigid

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/916376389758177280

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Thatim posted:

clicking is the funnest part of posting

*ca-chunk* just puttin in time at the post mines boss

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

euphronius posted:

thank god someone else is defending hitler realdolls

euphronius posted:

thank god someone else is defending hitler realdolls

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

shiksa posted:

is there a better signifier for a total piece of poo poo than a man who loudly and performatively presents himself as a feminist?

its just like... all the time it comes out that yet another one of the very vocal male feminists is outed for being a creep or a sexual assaulter or hey, a nazi.

one who loudly presents himself as an anti-feminist

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/916069902578061313

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Al! posted:

and i tought you where tolerantt!!!!!!!!!!

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/916376190805512193

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Reality Winner posted:

Why would your dick change sizes just because you got a new mouse?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jazerus posted:

well yeah thats true as well.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Sir Tonk posted:

what the hell was wrong with it? i thought it was fine

it was fine but they do have a slight point, a point they ruin by acting like good TV is trash and they're owed perfection

"I don’t want to poison the well but the finale is a great episode that we finale-ified when we realized we weren’t going to be able to make 14. It’s Rick in a conflict with the president of the United States. Keith David returns to reprise his role. And that’s the main story of that episode, Rick vs. the United States."

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
lmao enough people blocked comlex that it got suspended? they must have said something bad about jordans

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

you should

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They're garbage. They aren't solid and they're extremely expensive.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i say "porter rico"

lol if u expect me to pretend i have a spanish accent

Serf
May 5, 2011

Jazerus posted:

i can almost respect that guy more because he's up-front with his shittiness and no one is gonna be fooled by him for years as he develops a network of useful idiots who will stick up for him and be used as bona fides to keep on harassing people behind the scenes

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Why would your dick change sizes just because you got a new mouse?

I may need to get reading glasses. :v:

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

shiksa posted:

*ca-chunk* just puttin in time at the post mines boss

is that how ur mouse sounds?

you should get it checked out, it might be a STD

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

lmao enough people blocked comlex that it got suspended? they must have said something bad about jordans

what

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
huck live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QIMKMMmT1Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
huckabee sanders live now, literally first sentence is blaming jobs report on the hurricanes

• Locked thread