Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

angerbeet posted:

Have you guys considered like, just not being America anymore

canada isn't very good at that but even that small degree of seperation from america has worked wonders for us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

angerbeet posted:

invade us canada, everyone's so focused on the mexican wall no one will ever know

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

angerbeet posted:

workin on it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

*cares about posting actual photos of Steven Bannon*

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lol this is why the "day crew is winning" narrative itt (and others) is going to provide the most comedy over the next 13 months

pretending that vile/boosted/etc are just weird wacky one-offs that are against the centrist tide overtaking america is going to make November 2018 pretty darn devastating for some people

the executive branch, the legislative branch, the judicial branch, and all influential media outlets are either currently owned, partnering with, or surrendering to video game ethicists bent on sucking the last few drops of cum into their perfectly incel balls

there is no movement

it is already nite

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

a helpful bear posted:

we are fast approaching the friday witching hour

place your bets:

a. tillerson fired
b. kelly demoted to busboy
c. nuke north korea
d. all of the above

nothing

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

a helpful bear posted:

place your bets:

a. tillerson fired
c. nuke north korea
d. all of the above

i'm holding onto my money today because i have no idea what's gonna happen

it's Calm Week, the big finale might even be calm silence for the first time in months

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Former Everything posted:

sorry, had to get to the reset button there

i'm now totally convinced that #theresistance and/or #berniewouldhavewon [check your suck zone preference] are going to make huge gains in 2018 electorally and/or rise up in revolution [check your preference] and the mercers are going to lose their billions and influence, along with the sinclairs and the rest of the idle rich who own the political, societal, and influential levers of this country will go dark and silent and be defeated

better days are coming, friends! impeachment (and certainly not re-election) will happen very soon! we all aren't hurtling towards a dystopian nightmare of religious hysteria and climate-based disaster and starvation, so you can rest easy!

oh i see he's mad at liberals

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm now totally convinced that #theresistance and/or #berniewouldhavewon [check your suck zone preference] are going to make huge gains in 2018 electorally and/or rise up in revolution [check your preference] and the mercers are going to lose their billions and influence, along with the sinclairs and the rest of the idle rich who own the political, societal, and influential levers of this country will go dark and silent and be defeated

better days are coming, friends! impeachment (and certainly not re-election) will happen very soon! we all aren't hurtling towards a dystopian nightmare of religious hysteria and climate-based disaster and starvation, so you can rest easy!

you do know that everyone here regularly makes fun of #theresistance or whatever right

you're dropping truth bombs about obvious things

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

* smashes glass that says "EMERGENCY MILK" *

boys this aint gonna be enough

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
rick, trump, and Mitty

ed: w/e autocorrect im leaving it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

#RESISTODDSTARNES

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
honestly i dont even remember what i means to drink milk anymore

i dont remember anything that's more than 10 years ago (5 hours real time)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

can u go back to 2015 and warn them about 9/11

Serf
May 5, 2011

haha holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/DavidUzumeri/status/916387192368484363

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Office Pig posted:

invade us canada, everyone's so focused on the mexican wall no one will ever know

my posts are invading your eyeballs as we speak

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Office Pig posted:

if only scott walker had won and built the wall with canada

Serf
May 5, 2011

we gotta do this little thing called work. you probably haven't done any before, so it's cool if you haven't heard of it

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Serf posted:

we gotta do this little thing called work. you probably haven't done any before, so it's cool if you haven't heard of it

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

that seems more like a deterent

hey kids remmeber this really cool skyscraper in your flashy books? well tough poo poo you get to work in this gray cement building with gray walls

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I'm pretty sure Disney has been working with arms dealers since World War II

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Serf posted:

please dont throw around words like 'we'

thanks

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/an_gremlin/status/916387988392706048

a-hyuck

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

mormonpartyboat posted:

can u go back to 2015 and warn them about 9/11

I saw a Whitest Kids U Know where they stopped 9/11 but it turned out to be bad so they saved 9/11, which is why I think what you're suggesting here is violence.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

a helpful bear posted:

whoa guys looks like we got some semblance of suck zone pride going on here

*phones the nc police*

*nc police dont answer, too drunk/stoned*

...abuh? *nods off*

thanks to vanisher for the dope av

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

boy i sure am glad i stopped never read cape comics

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Start building a parallel state

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
just lol at this office lights on at night

gotta work to keep the new fancy bombs and bomb delivery rolling out, kids

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/xieish/status/916298916190179328

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

angerbeet posted:

wait we can just not be america? why has no one told us this before

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

nice meltdown

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nonsense posted:

the little mermaid was a parable about being disarmed by the tentacles of big government and losing your voice

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

a helpful bear posted:

place your bets:

a. tillerson fired
c. nuke north korea
d. all of the above

I bet "Survivor of las Vegas blames trump" and he calls the survivor names on Twitter.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lawman 0 posted:

Start building a parallel state

thats the idea!!!!!!!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
M-I-C there is nothing else, war is forever

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

we need a level beyond nuclear take

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

...abuh? *nods off*

holy smoke shups is up before 2AM????

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

by the way tomorrow's the one-year anniversary of the pussy tape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

communism will win

• Locked thread