Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Lewd!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

stone cold posted:

if lucky felicia got eaten by a door, what will eat nyave

The reanimated remains of Lucky Felicia.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Allison already ate a person because it was convenient for her.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schwarzwald posted:

To be fair, she vomited that person up first. Arguably she was just putting it back where it came from.

White Coke
May 29, 2015

paranoid randroid posted:

please stop discussing the imminent demise of Nyave. i am still shaken up by the loss of dear sweet precious Lucky Felicia

And some of us haven't gotten over Layla, or the teacups.

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

White Coke posted:

And some of us haven't gotten over Layla, or the teacups.

LAYLA LIVES!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Schwarzwald posted:

Well, good on her. College is all about experimentation.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

it's probably for the best there isn't a baby devil running around on earth

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

treasured8elief fucked around with this message at 10:12 on Oct 5, 2017

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

I don't get this loss edit

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."

Cat Mattress posted:

I don't get this loss edit

In thirty kalpa, all sequential art will consist of ever-more convoluted loss edits, and the art form known as "comix" will be all but vanished from the earth.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

And we get will be the richer for it!

After all, we are witnessing the art peak right now. It's all downhill after K6BD

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I still wanna see how OOtS ends, but that would work just as well (if not better) as a web novel.

Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Just like Erfworld

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

It's a new one

oh no

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Oh poo poo, is White Chain... quitting the whole angel thing?

e: dumb, read way too much into it

Grand Prize Winner fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Oct 7, 2017

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

What is that? Is that another floating city belonging to another ruler?

Mecheon
Nov 27, 2007

And that was when Ecco realised the world just fucking hates dolphins.

FAT BATMAN posted:

Not just any ruler. A certain ruler who knows exactly what Allison is about to do and has a vested interest in trying to stop her

This is going to end poorly for all parties involved

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

FAT BATMAN posted:

I think it's safe to assume it's the same one we've seen before.

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
also notable, white chain seems to have gotten over the whole "ripped their own face off" thing

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

President Ark posted:

also notable, white chain seems to have gotten over the whole "ripped their own face off" thing

the advantages of having an incorporeal form are many and multitude

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

President Ark posted:

She also has her eyes back.

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Oh poo poo. I thought she already died. Oh poo poo!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

The pursuers are back :getin:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Other angel's still right behind you White Chain

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I don't think that other angel is stupid enough to try something on her again. It was soundly outclassed, and I don't think angels are especially susceptible to back attacks.

White Coke
May 29, 2015
I look forward to seeing how Mottom Ellis Bush is doing.

Malpais Legate
Oct 1, 2014

Well, this is a development I did not foresee.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Mr. Lobe posted:

I don't think that other angel is stupid enough to try something on her again. It was soundly outclassed, and I don't think angels are especially susceptible to back attacks.

I think that other angel is going to wake up tomorrow with a splitting headache, at best.
Burning Finger is, based on the K6BD RPG, the Aeon equivalent of a five-finger exploding heart punch. They're not getting up in a hurry.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Joe Slowboat posted:

I think that other angel is going to wake up tomorrow with a splitting headache, at best.
Burning Finger is, based on the K6BD RPG, the Aeon equivalent of a five-finger exploding heart punch. They're not getting up in a hurry.

That's cool that the RPG is informing something happening in comic, now I want to check it out

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

Mr. Lobe posted:

That's cool that the RPG is informing something happening in comic, now I want to check it out

To be fair I think it's more that Operant wanted there to be a Burning Finger technique for punishing lawbreakers, and also put it into the Law playbook in the RPG. But, they are being developed in parallel.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I'm kinda surprised that an angel can have that much of their body exposed in the non-void without frying everything around them.

I hope she wears the new robe thing. All those little fleurs gonna be annoying as gently caress to draw though.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

MikeJF posted:

I'm kinda surprised that an angel can have that much of their body exposed in the non-void without frying everything around them.

I suspect the earth-shattering kaboom occurs when an angel loses control of their corporeal form as their shell is breached. Right now her form is collected and controlled, so opening the top is fine, but if she were damaged to the point of death, suddenly the plasma that makes up her body would be very energetically trying to go everywhere at once.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

MikeJF posted:

I hope she wears the new robe thing. All those little fleurs gonna be annoying as gently caress to draw though.

If it was me I would definitely cheat with a special brush. Like a foam tip cut in three so it splays out when you press down or some poo poo.

I'm no photoshopper but I'll be very surprised if there isn't some kind of provision for custom brush behaviours that could mimic that, that isn't the stamp tool.

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

There absolutely is and it isn't even particularly hard to set up.

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret

MikeJF posted:

In this case I think we're seeing White Chain become more "human" and less angel (panel 4), as she slowly develops her own face that isn't bound by her mask. However, the last time she did that she got kinda killed..

Also, I like to think Nyave is one of the 108, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Joe Slowboat posted:

But she didn't use Heat End, so it wasn't as powerful as it could have been.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Mottom's gonna send her army of colonialists and guildsmen to get murdered sack the Treasure Fortress.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

The city is going to float upside down and shake out the lingering pursuers infestation sttaight over the vaults.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

I can't believe Morton has joined the Pursuers.