Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Savage is going full conspiracy nut re: the Vegas shooting. I think it broke him. just kidding he's been broken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I know it's almost cheating posting college alt-right blogs, but this one came through my Reddit (lol) feed today:

https://www.fitsnews.com/2017/10/03/snowflake-files-clemson-student-vp-facing-multiple-allegations/

Pretty much firmly fits in the mold of alt-right journalism, including recursive linking to his own sources.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/916426658617454592

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/916431496268918784

https://twitter.com/leyawn/status/916429255298437120

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Baked Alaska has to be the stupidest person on Twitter. He owns himself with literally every action he makes.

EDIT: Example:
https://twitter.com/vicbergeriv/status/916054373674790912

SeANMcBAY fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Oct 7, 2017

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Baked Alaska is basically the Alt-Right outside of the internet. Absolutely toothless and so goddamn stupid they can be poo poo talked by Milo pedophilie Yakanawhogivesafuck and not even realize they shat their own pants trying to make a wimpy excuse for a troll.

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Crabtree posted:

Baked Alaska is basically the Alt-Right outside of the internet. Absolutely toothless and so goddamn stupid they can be poo poo talked by Milo pedophilie Yakanawhogivesafuck and not even realize they shat their own pants trying to make a wimpy excuse for a troll.

Please: "Pedo Yiannopoulos".

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Death Ray posted:

Please: "Pedo Yiannopoulos".

I prefer just calling him "Who?"

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
"Who?" is great because he really really really cares about losing his blue bird checkmark.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Whenever I read his name in articles I just start replacing it in my head with a series of Red Letter Media gag-esque increasingly mangled pronunciations of it like Oogaboogaloops or Yippidipilous, just because I imagine it would be the kind of petty papercut poo poo that would drive him ballistic if you did it to his face.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

nine-gear crow posted:

Whenever I read his name in articles I just start replacing it in my head with a series of Red Letter Media gag-esque increasingly mangled pronunciations of it like Oogaboogaloops or Yippidipilous, just because I imagine it would be the kind of petty papercut poo poo that would drive him ballistic if you did it to his face.

Way to be racist.

I bet you make fun of M Night by calling him "Shamalamdingdong" too.

You can dislike someone without targeting their ethnic character.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Shbobdb posted:

Way to be racist.

I think, as a Greek with an ethnic family name that's been butchered to hell and back that nah, I'll keep mocking popolopolis. But keep on playing at that high horse, it doesn't at all play into stereotypes of the leftist ouroboros.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

PJOmega posted:

I think, as a Greek with an ethnic family name that's been butchered to hell and back that nah, I'll keep mocking popolopolis. But keep on playing at that high horse, it doesn't at all play into stereotypes of the leftist ouroboros.

I love that people are now white knighting racists. What won't goons do?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

bathe

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Shbobdb posted:

What won't goons do?

log off

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Shbobdb posted:

Way to be racist.

I honestly thought Greeks counted as white now. Am I ahead of the times?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Shbobdb posted:

Way to be racist.

:lol:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

BigRed0427 posted:

I keep hearing from people I should listen to GOOD conservative media to hear their side of the argument but...what even is GOOD conservative media?

The obvious joke is "the NYT".

But from what I've seen lately, places that hire neocon shitheads like Max Boot are coming to shocking conclusions of "maybe a war with Iran is bad" or the Weekly Standard coming out with the revelation that James Damore might be an idiot.

Like take whatever was in the zeitgeist months ago, if not years, and imagine someone who resembles mashed potatoes getting paid six figgies to have the most lukewarm of lukewarm takes.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.
There's no need to joke that the NYT is conservative: it pretty much is. It stands for order and the establishment. The fact that Republicans rage against it as lefty scum says more about how far off the deep end they are.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Breitbart

Kids have been forced to learn spanish in schools and you see it on the side of every
food and product label now! that was the beginning of their anti american agenda! 
why not german? italian? french? muslim? etc....english is the american language!
we see them at home depot in the parking lots, cutting lawns, doing other work and
kids waiting at the bus stop and in supermarkets etc...it's an invasion! thanks Demos!
-
Their lines move a lot faster because they can get their drivers licenses without proof of identification - since none of them have passports, birth certificates or visas.My brother went to register a boat at the DMV in Patheticut the other day. He spent 4 hours waiting in line. There were spanish only lines and the wait for them was 10 -15 minutes. True story!

It's common among hispanics in America to pretend they don't understand English.Yes, libturds don't think it's necessary for out citizens/residents to learn the language of international business and diplomacy.

But they want you to know about the "social injustices" minorities have to experience by not assimilating.

Shown through their "salad bowl" versus "melting pot" line of thinking.

You just can't make this s$%^ up!
-
It is not racist to want to keep your culture, language, and country's boundaries.. 
It is LAWLESS and a crime against OUR families to give 'amnesty' to millions, who as their FIRST act on our land was to break the law and enter ILLEGALLY and "eat [steal] of our treasure".
-
Fight this crime against our country by Washington.I'm not the only American who was denied a job at a government agency during Obama's admin because my Spanish wasn't fluent.The ability to speak English should be a requirement for qualifying for amnesty under DACA or becoming a citizen. I don't see any problem with people who choose to speak Spanish at home -- having more than one language is a benefit to the country -- but you should be part of the common culture if you want to stay in America. It's necessary for full assimilation.
-
America is already the Tower of Babel. Go to a courthouse and look at the number of languages in which documents are printed. One doesn't have to learn English. Our government continues to encourage foreigners to speak their own native languages. The government even pays for translation services in legal and medical matters for illegal immigrants!
-
Hablo Español? I hear this everyday when I answer the phone and my blood boils....when you walk by a mother who is speaking english to a sales person but then turns around and speaks spanish to their children, they have no intention of assimilating
-
I can't criticize Europe anymore for their immigration policies and the death of all their cultures and societies because America is going down that path as welI. I don't want to live in a hispanic culture, speaking Spanish, but it is happening and it's a result of the times in which we live. We will all eventually adopt hispanic ways of doing things which, as we can see from Mexico and almost all hispanic cultures throughout the world, is highly terrible.
-
Insanity. Hispanics destroyed South and Central America, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Dominican Republic... everywhere they inhabit. Hispanics will destroy the U.S. also.
-
Where I live in SWFL the McDonald’s billboard signs are in Big Spanish letters and English is down in the corner with small letters... Ridiculous....
-
OH BOY THE COUNTRY WILL BE OVER RUN WITH YOUNG FAT MEXICANS GIRLS .
-
Learning English is the key to assimilation in this country. How is that possible when we are required to cater to immigrants in their language of choice? Forget that. Should be press 1 for English or press 2 to take a hike back to Juarez.
-
Kids have been forced to learn spanish in schools and you see it on the side of every
food and product label now! that was the beginning of their anti american agenda! 
why not german? italian? french? muslim? etc....english is the american language!
we see them at home depot in the parking lots, cutting lawns, doing other work and
kids waiting at the bus stop and in supermarkets etc...it's an invasion! thanks Demos!
-
My brother went to register a boat at the DMV in Patheticut the other day. He spent 4 hours waiting in line. There were spanish only lines and the wait for them was 10 -15 minutes. True story!

Their lines move a lot faster because they can get their drivers licenses without proof of identification - since none of them have passports, birth certificates or visas.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009
You possess far, far more sanity than I ever did if you're willing to fritter it away on Breitbart comment sections. I salute you.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SeANMcBAY posted:

Baked Alaska has to be the stupidest person on Twitter. He owns himself with literally every action he makes.

I dunno, that dude who never leaves his apartment is a real strong competitor. It's either Paul Joseph Watson or Miles Ian Cheong. One of those is wrong and I'm gonna be so confused how I came to that wildly different name.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Nobody loving waits in line 4 hours at the DMV, lol. that rear end in a top hat straight up made that up.

I swear to god, for all the talk I hear about the horror stories at places like the DMV, the tax collector or the post office (anyplace publicly run), in my experience most of my "god, what a nightmare" scenarios I've had have been with private companies like comcast, verizon, banks, utility companies or insurance offices. Car dealerships and mechanics, etc.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Breitbart comments

The internet was a mistake.

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

Breitbart

You just can't make this s$%^ up!

You'd be surprised...

quote:

Insanity. Hispanics destroyed South and Central America, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Dominican Republic... everywhere they inhabit. Hispanics will destroy the U.S. also.

Heh - Mexico would be great if it weren't for all the drat Mexicans!

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Shbobdb posted:

Way to be racist.

Leave Yappledappoulos alone! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

(In point of fact, Milo has changed his name several times. How he arrived at this Greek name is anyone's guess.)

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Death Ray posted:

(In point of fact, Milo has changed his name several times. How he arrived at this Greek name is anyone's guess.)
The Greek name he uses is like his great-uncle or grandfather's name. He was originally Milo Hanrahan which is his biological father's name, and later wrote as Milo Wagner based off, if I remember right, his step-father's name (having been raised by his step-father since he was like 5 or so.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Death Ray posted:

Ahaha, that loving guy.

Wikipedia posted:

Milo Yiannopoulos (/jəˈnɒpələs/;[2] born Milo Hanrahan; 18 October 1984; also writing under the pen name Milo Andreas Wagner)[3][4] is a British political commentator, media personality, blogger, journalist and author associated politically with the alt-right.[5]

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

surprised he didn't stick with wagner

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Jazerus posted:

Germans are easy to hate on because of their national history. By picking Yiannopoulis he can be stealthy enough so that...

Shbobdb posted:

Way to be racist.

...poo poo like this is taken seriously by centrist tut tutters.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Breitbart
-

Maybe they should learn French... because without them, America would still be a British Crown colony. :twisted:

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

fishmech posted:

The Greek name he uses is like his great-uncle or grandfather's name. He was originally Milo Hanrahan

Milo O'Hanrahahanrahan

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

BiggerBoat posted:

Nobody loving waits in line 4 hours at the DMV, lol. that rear end in a top hat straight up made that up.

I swear to god, for all the talk I hear about the horror stories at places like the DMV, the tax collector or the post office (anyplace publicly run), in my experience most of my "god, what a nightmare" scenarios I've had have been with private companies like comcast, verizon, banks, utility companies or insurance offices. Car dealerships and mechanics, etc.

I dunno, some DMV areas are better than others, and some will likely set off certain people more. But yeah, a government place at least needs and excuse to tell you no while a private company will bill you for the privilege of telling you no.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BiggerBoat posted:

funnily enough a lot of states contract out dmv services for some stupid reason and quelle surprise they tend to be the ones that run into problems with lovely service

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/916528646902439936

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
The ratio is alright on that one, must not be a bad tweet.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Who is this person and what happened to Charlie Kirks 1 through 10? Were they any less lovely than this guy is?

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

What's in his shirt pocket?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
On my phone, but I'm gonna say a phat vape rig.

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.

Jazerus posted:

The wiki entry is misleading - When he was using that pen-name he wanted people to think 'Andreas Wagner' was his real name, until he was outed. Dude has always had a hard-on for white supremacist iconography.

Spacedad fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Oct 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Gosh, what a stern, manly posture.

What the hell is that on his wrist?