Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

letthereberock posted:

Sorry this is last page but...what the hell is Dinesh even trying to sell here? What possible utility is there to an argument that Hitler didn't really hate gays?

He wrote a book about how the nazis are the ideological forebears of the modern democrat party, and all left wing movements in the us.

That's what he's selling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Now not only are the Democrats the party of Nazis and racists, with this Harvey Weinstein revelation, the Democrats is also the party of the sexual harassers.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Olive! posted:

When you think about it, restaurateurs are just food pimps.

Beating eggs to make money off them. Seems apt to me.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Dinesh D'Souza is a spineless little weasel of a man. When I was an edgy teenage atheist I watched a number of debates between him and people like Chris Hitchens and it's still incredible what an utterly amoral idiot Dinesh is. He's as bad as Ben Stein: a whiny, dull little man who throws around accusations of bigotry like it's Halloween and his critics are costumed children, but instead of candy it's bad opinions about literally everything and instead of fun and whimsy it's pathetic insults and trolling.

He's not even worth getting outraged at because his whole schtick is that the left is wrong about everything, and also evil, and anything bad attributed to conservatives is actually the creation of leftist progressives. He's like some kind of dollar store Ann Coulter knockoff, but less interesting.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
At least with Ben Stein you could go on a game show to win a chunk of his money, then donate it to Planned Parenthood and Natural History Museums to annoy him.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Dinesh D'Souza is a spineless little weasel of a man. When I was an edgy teenage atheist I watched a number of debates between him and people like Chris Hitchens and it's still incredible what an utterly amoral idiot Dinesh is. He's as bad as Ben Stein: a whiny, dull little man who throws around accusations of bigotry like it's Halloween and his critics are costumed children, but instead of candy it's bad opinions about literally everything and instead of fun and whimsy it's pathetic insults and trolling.

He's not even worth getting outraged at because his whole schtick is that the left is wrong about everything, and also evil, and anything bad attributed to conservatives is actually the creation of leftist progressives. He's like some kind of dollar store Ann Coulter knockoff, but less interesting.

Chapo Trap House did a great episode with Bill Corbett where they took apart his "Hillary's America" movie. He has a lot of trouble trying to reconcile that the Democrats are evil for being slavers with the fact that his audience thinks overt racism is good.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Henchman of Santa posted:

Chapo Trap House did a great episode with Bill Corbett where they took apart his "Hillary's America" movie. He has a lot of trouble trying to reconcile that the Democrats are evil for being slavers with the fact that his audience thinks overt racism is good.

Bill Corbett from MST3K? Wow someone I liked from years ago is actually cooler than I thought!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Josef bugman posted:

Bill Corbett from MST3K? Wow someone I liked from years ago is actually cooler than I thought!

Yeah he's a big time leftist

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
You should also check out Bill’s episode of “The Hilarious World of Depression,” he and my brother did a live show to kick off the podcast back in January and it was a lot of fun, but very honest as well.

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

That Mcdonald's R&M thing bringing out lots of nerdos

:thunk:

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
None of these ding dongs are old enough to have any meaningful memory of the Szechuan sauce they just want it because the funny cartoon man told them so. Marketers across the continent are just jizzing themselves dry over this.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Henchman of Santa posted:

Do you have any sort of link to that specific episode? I'd love to check it out.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Isn't it just a mix of two other mcdonalds sauces anyway

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Plom Bar posted:

None of these ding dongs are old enough to have any meaningful memory of the Szechuan sauce they just want it because the funny cartoon man told them so. Marketers across the continent are just jizzing themselves dry over this.

I was listening to a guy on the Xbone comms last night poo poo on that McDonalds event and he said (paraphrasing) that 'That szechuan sauce was so popular that it sat in stock rooms across the state for months afterwards'. At that point in his career he was doing IT work for McDonalds in Louisiana.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

I demand my sauce McDondald.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Plom Bar posted:

None of these ding dongs are old enough to have any meaningful memory of the Szechuan sauce...

Like these two, they don't even seem to like it all that much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMlUV9uo9S8

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Rick and Morty fans are hitting Brony levels of insufferable.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

veni veni veni posted:

fans are insufferable.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Who What Now posted:

Do you have any sort of link to that specific episode? I'd love to check it out.

https://soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house/episode-73-better-call-saul-alinsky-feat-bill-corbett-11517

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I thought Burger King did the gold plated pokemon cards

e: yep https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/1999_Burger_King_promotional_Pok%C3%A9mon_toys

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

It was also the last comment in the screenshot

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
bunch of worthless edgy fucks
https://twitter.com/birdconspiracy/status/916323480693628929
I continually ponder with these people, why did they stay 13? I was a hosed up piece of poo poo when I was 13, to be sure, too cool for empathy and so forth. But why did they stay 13?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

When I was 13 we didn't have web-sites you could write crap like that on publicly. Unless there was a comments section on the SLAC site or something.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I continually ponder with these people, why did they stay 13? I was a hosed up piece of poo poo when I was 13, to be sure, too cool for empathy and so forth. But why did they stay 13?
Being the 30-year-olds they're supposed to be means having to do all that adulting they hate.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Must be nice to have never faced actual trauma like parental death or molestation or school shootings or anything like that.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Picnic Princess posted:

Must be nice to have never faced actual trauma like parental death or molestation or school shootings or anything like that.

I highly recommend it. It’s pretty awesome. Works best if you are also a straight white male.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Captain Monkey posted:

He wrote a book about how the nazis are the ideological forebears of the modern democrat party, and all left wing movements in the us.

That's what he's selling.

He's also been convicted of felony campaign fraud. Felony campaign fraud.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Picnic Princess posted:

We have to get back to the good old days when nuclear families never got divorced and there weren't school shootings and also we didn't talk about race all the time. COINCIDENCE??

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Picnic Princess posted:

Sometimes it's called" life ".

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

:sigh:

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Josef bugman posted:

Mike Nelson, on the other hand... well, don’t look up his politics if you want to keep liking him.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

bunch of worthless edgy fucks
https://twitter.com/birdconspiracy/status/916323480693628929

I’m told I can’t see these because they’re protected. Do you have any screenshots?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Jurgan posted:

I’m told I can’t see these because they’re protected. Do you have any screenshots?

It was people saying things like "Defund Sesame Street" and "That's life" with regards to Sesame Street helping kids get through traumatic experiences.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
ahh yeah I guess they closed off the twitter. it was edgy incels reacting to the NPR tweet bout this article http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2017/10/06/555363108/for-traumatized-children-an-offer-of-help-from-the-muppets going THAT'S LIFE & NO MORE SAFE SPACES

I really have noticed a funny confluence between these brokebrain internet/alt right/idiot gamer weeabo people and the toxic childfree reddit crowd.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

:thunk:

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Really wise of Assange to insert himself into a conversation on sexual assault, no wonder he's so respected

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I have to say it's weird how bird site loves nazis but wont give blue check marks to rear end or Milo yananananananananana

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!

PhazonLink posted:

I have to say it's weird how bird site loves nazis but wont give blue check marks to rear end or Milo yananananananananana

Lowtax?

The reason why I assume is Lowtax probably tried to strangle baby twitter in its crib and someone there has a long memory.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Normally I'd link tweets but considering embedding is hosed I'll post the picture and caption. People getting super mad about not being able to get the sauce from Rick and Morty is really funny. I've seen a bunch of tweets about it including a Canadian couple driving three hours or more across the border and another guy buying a regular meal and then taking a photo of it in a bin as a protest.

"Imagine this guy explaining to his family members that they can't go to McDonald's anymore because of a cartoon sauce incident"

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

"I'm mad at you, so let me spend money in your establishment"

:wtc:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Who the gently caress lives an entire tank away from any McDonald's but still has internet and Twitter?