Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

McAdoo sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Wow maybe if he had been practicing making catches with one foot instead of one hand this wouldn't have been a problem

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

nice fumble bitch

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Giants must be frustrated playing in the shadow of their more talented neighbors, the New York Jets

Major Ryan
May 11, 2008

Completely blank
Just gotta be thankful for the lovely wins and hope the Dolphins offense magically improves at some point.

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

Nervous posted:

Jared Goff...good?

yeah it's crazy how bad jeff fischer was

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

LA FOOTBALL ON FIRE

CATCH IT

CATCH IT

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Cavauro posted:

no one likes to talk to me nicely other than Kawalimus, and i'm often made fun of or hurt in the feelings areas by others around here.

You just have to know how to take it. These boards aren't always very friendly. But they're not bad. But in the end it's just a bunch of words on the screen. The baseball threads were always a lot worse. I tried to post there but everyone was so nasty and mean and seemed to have a chip on their shoulder over nothing. So I don't venture there much.

But sometimes it's just not a big deal if such and such is a dick. And you just gotta shrug your shoulders and laugh at what they say.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
omg ty hilton how are you so good

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
Thassa touchback

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

For a swift one at the wrist, down on the old main drag.
So who's better at choking away games, the Giants or the chargers?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Major Ryan posted:

Just gotta be thankful for the lovely wins and hope the Dolphins offense magically improves at some point.

One of the line will Ole block Cutler into an injury at some point

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
TY is good for a dead guy

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Fumbleeee

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Kawalimus posted:

You just have to know how to take it. These boards aren't always very friendly. But they're not bad. But in the end it's just a bunch of words on the screen. The baseball threads were always a lot worse. I tried to post there but everyone was so nasty and mean and seemed to have a chip on their shoulder over nothing. So I don't venture there much.

But sometimes it's just not a big deal if such and such is a dick. And you just gotta shrug your shoulders and laugh at what they say.

also cause baseball is bad, kawalimus

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Anyone have a screencap of that "total interceptions: Roethlisberger today 5 Bortles, season 3" graphic from the end of that abomination?

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Lucky is better than good. Go dem bird boys.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Leviathan posted:

dammit i hate it when this thread is ahead of my RZ stream

sorry, man

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

In what parallel world are these throwback jerseys for the Rams?
gently caress, the Forum blue and gold color scheme should always be used.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Ghost Dog posted:

also cause baseball is bad, kawalimus

I just don't watch every game. It used to be they didn't even have all the baseball games on TV years and years ago. You just listened on the radio. I just follow the scores and hope the Orioles do well. And they usually don't.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
lol touchback fumble

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Imagine losing to the Jay Cutler Retirement Tour. Imagine that. Just... let it sink into your soul for a bit, and just... soak in it.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

lol the dreaded touchback fumble

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

it can be hard. earlier i saw a post saying Andy Dalton was injured, and i screamed in reality that he wasn't injured at all, and called that person a "b.s. mongrel" loudly. My neighbor slapped or kicked their own wall in annoyance at me, which was embarrassing enough, but the worst part was that I knew he really was injured. And I had made myself a liar.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
HOLY poo poo the Rams just got jobbed hard by the refs.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol why are the colts throwing

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Terry Bradshaw looks rough

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol colts

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
:lol: How the hell do you throw that ball.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs
I mean it doesn't change the fact that we're gonna get throttled but hey at least something went our way early :v:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000
lol colts

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Nervous posted:

HOLY poo poo the Rams just got jobbed hard by the refs.

Shouldve held onto the ball

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
loving lol Colts

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

yesssss pound that football mcadoo

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Colts why are you throwing on first and goal from the six

Pokemaster #421
Jul 14, 2005

For a swift one at the wrist, down on the old main drag.
Just like to take a moment to say go packers win your football game you're about to play

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

did the colts really just do that

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Elephanthead posted:

We can't run. Well we CAN kinda run with Mack but he isn't allowed to get carries.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Elephanthead posted:

Funslingin' chooses you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lol what the gently caress was that colts

• Locked thread