Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Spoeank posted:

49ers haven't allowed two touchdowns in a game twice this year, both against trash o lines like the colts have though :shrug:

Our o line isn't that trash. Kelly comes back this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

1 PPR. The Ajayi owner is in a pretty bad RB situation overall and seems willing to deal him. I have enough usable RBs that I could afford to trade one away in order to let Ajayi sit on my bench to see if he unfucks himself. Here are my RBs; who should I NOT trade for Ajayi (besides, obviously, Hunt):

Kareem Hunt
Christian McCaffrey
Tarik Cohen
Duke Johnson
Frank Gore
Aaron Jones

Swansonite
Jan 9, 2006
Should I trade Chris Thompson for David Johnson? I'm pretty set on RBs with Hunt, Gurley, Martin and Kamara on the bench. I'm 3-1 and feeling like my team is likely going to make it to the playoffs.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

If your probably going to make the playoffs and Thompson is your 5th RB why not grab him?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

OxySnake posted:

If your probably going to make the playoffs and Thompson is your 5th RB why not grab him?

Is he even expected to play in the regular season?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Evan Silva, welcome to.... #theresistance

https://twitter.com/evansilva/status/916735071922589696

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Word is, Mariota isn't playing.

So.

These are my options.

Sam Bradford (???) @ CHI
Tyrod Taylor @ CIN
Jared Goff vs. SEA
Blake Bortles @ PIT
Joe Flacco @ OAK
Brian Hoyer @ IND
Jay Cutler vs. TEN
Tribisky vs. MIN
Josh McCown @ CLE

EDIT: I've decided. Anybody facing the Browns, McCown it is, baybeee!!! Best part is the guy I'm facing is the biggest Browns fan in the world. And we just traded before our matchup (my Ajayi & TY for his Jordy & Jamaal). So, I shall crush him with his Jordy Nelson and then I come for his pride with McCown. It is done.

89 fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Oct 8, 2017

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Are there any flyer RBs or WRs running around this week that you would drop John Brown to grab if you're pretty set in a half PPR league?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
All of my RBs are dead. Sorry to the Cards, Packers, and Seahawks for putting that evil on them.

My starting rbs are currently James White (did okay!) and Christian McCaffrey. Woof. At least it's a 0.5ppr league.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Mariota likely out, so that means to fire up Henry and Demarco right? Think they will put up more than 30yds?

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Are there any flyer RBs or WRs running around this week that you would drop John Brown to grab if you're pretty set in a half PPR league?

Mike Williams, Elijah McGuire.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Wayne Gallman if he is for some reason still available?

JD McKissic since Prosise is out.

Juju schuster as he has taken over the 3rd WR in Pit?

These are the deep dives in my 14 team league so there is probably better available.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Is he even expected to play in the regular season?

Arians said he hopes to have him back by Xmas. I forget who was talking about it (Jene Bramel maybe?) but they discussed how a week 13-16 return is possible. Its a gamble, but he could return during FF playoffs. For a 5th RB stash for a title run its a very high risk reward strat.

bubbapook
Jan 14, 2008

edit: oops, wrong thread

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Any of these (plus JJ Nelson) worth picking up and playing over R. Matthews this week?

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug
I've been tearing my hair out over this trade offer. I have a good bunch of RB and need help on WR, but I don't wanna give up Shady. I'm also very scared that Amari is gonna wake up as soon as I trade him away. Help me please?

The rest of my team:

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

anglerfish posted:

I've been tearing my hair out over this trade offer. I have a good bunch of RB and need help on WR, but I don't wanna give up Shady. I'm also very scared that Amari is gonna wake up as soon as I trade him away. Help me please?

The rest of my team:

That's a garbage trade. Instant reject. You can get more for Shady

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

anglerfish posted:

The rest of my team:

This is very bad and you should not do it.

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug

Alfalfa posted:

That's a garbage trade. Instant reject. You can get more for Shady

Gobias Ind. posted:

This is very bad and you should not do it.

Rejected. Thanks for smacking some sense into me, goons :unsmith:

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Smallwood is out this week, is he worth hanging on to moving forward or should I try looking for another rb again?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Kingtheninja posted:

Smallwood is out this week, is he worth hanging on to moving forward or should I try looking for another rb again?

I'm holding onto him

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Gearman posted:

Mike Williams, Elijah McGuire.

OxySnake posted:

Wayne Gallman if he is for some reason still available?

JD McKissic since Prosise is out.

Juju schuster as he has taken over the 3rd WR in Pit?

These are the deep dives in my 14 team league so there is probably better available.

Thanks for the feedback. Gallman was already gone.

I'm not sold on THIS iteration of Seattle's RB carousel somehow working out any better than the others, so McKissic seems like a lower floor option than Brown. Williams has a ton of competition and Allen seems solid so that rules him out. I don't think McGuire will be a major threat to Powell, or at best will screw over both of their values.

I think I will stick with Brown.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Kingtheninja posted:

Smallwood has been very solid and a consistent threat on 3rd downs (which Blount never plays) and he's probably back next week, so I'm keeping him. No reason at all to drop him with his potential value through the rest of this long season, unless you needed an emergency RB/QB/etc.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Tiptoes posted:

Ed Dickson is a Top 12 play this week, right? :v:
I AM A WITCH

too bad i couldn't even convince myself of this bullshit

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Thanks for the feedback. Gallman was already gone.

I'm not sold on THIS iteration of Seattle's RB carousel somehow working out any better than the others, so McKissic seems like a lower floor option than Brown. Williams has a ton of competition and Allen seems solid so that rules him out. I don't think McGuire will be a major threat to Powell, or at best will screw over both of their values.

I think I will stick with Brown.

Good choice

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Tiptoes posted:

I AM A WITCH

too bad i couldn't even convince myself of this bullshit

Lol was trying to remember who said to start Dickson.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Spoeank posted:

49ers haven't allowed two touchdowns in a game twice this year, both against trash o lines like the colts have though :shrug:

:shrug:

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

So I need to make a decision in the next 45min. I'm going without a TE this week because Brees and Thomas are on bye, and Gronk/Mariota are out so I had to drop other players to pick up Palmer and Wentz to cover. Plus it looked like I was going to get destroyed based on the matchup. With Wentz going nuts and Stafford sucking, I now might actually have a chance.

The only TE on the wire that's would be worth picking up and playing is Jared Cook. This is my lineup right now (2QB/3WR/2RB/TE/Flx)

QB: Palmer/Wentz
WR: Fitzgerald, Garcon, Watkins
RB: Lynch, Stewart
TE: -----
Flex: Latavius Murray

Bench: Brees, Mariota, Thomas, Gronk, Gore, Crabtree

I could drop Watkins, Lynch, Murray or Crabtree since they're not locked. Seems like the best option would be to drop Murray to get Cook and put Crabtree in the Flex.

But should I do it?

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Good looks to whoever rec'd Hunter Henry as a spot start over Gronk.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Jake Briskett broke the streak :toot:

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

What the hell is wrong with Demarco Murray?

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

dkj posted:

What the hell is wrong with Demarco Murray?

I would bet that Mariota being out and replaced by some awful white scrub at QB means the defense is selling out against the run. Hope Mariota is back soon.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Beckham already headed for surgery occuring to Rotoworld.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Beckham already headed for surgery occuring to Rotoworld.

And Shepard and Marshall both left with left ankle injuries. Don't know if they came back in, but it's a bad day to be a Giants WR left ankle.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

And Engram still ended with 0 points.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Spermy Smurf posted:

And Shepard and Marshall both left with left ankle injuries. Don't know if they came back in, but it's a bad day to be a Giants WR left ankle.

So who will be the Giants WR1 or WR2 next week?

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Silly Burrito posted:

Plaxico Burress and the guy who sells "New York Motherfucking City" t-shirts outside the stadium.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Richard Lewis Jr. and Tavarres King are their only WRs now. They were starting three TEs at once in four wide sets during the last drive.

Shepard might be back next week.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Silly Burrito posted:

Victor Cruz

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Last night, I sent a trade offer for my Melvin Gordon, Davante Adams, and Mark Ingram for LeVeon Bell. (I have Jordy, Adams, and Cobb then I also have Tevin Coleman and Ingram that would be my choice for Flex)

It got accepted 30 minutes ago.

I forgot to cancel that one...but I'm still getting Bell, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
i'm so steamed about amari cooper

• Locked thread