Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

It really is mind boggling why defenses keep leaving Jordy Nelson wide open in the end zone.

Oh well, more points for meee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

pubic works project posted:

I love you Aaron Jones.

Ty gets the job back so far though, right? Jones locked up the back up job and will push him for reps if he stumbles, probably?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Welp. Just need Travis Kelce and Stefon Diggs to outscore Kareem Hunt by 0.4 points in half PPR.

Not impossible, but terrifying.

tonic
Jan 4, 2003

2 Girls No Kupp

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Welp. Just need Travis Kelce and Stefon Diggs to outscore Kareem Hunt by 0.4 points in half PPR.

Not impossible, but terrifying.

I will allow this only if Hunt gets his 20 and Kelce and Diggs blow up for 20 each.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Aaron Rodgers is just unfair.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Edit: Whoops

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Javorius Allen put up 4x the points of Todd Gurley this week. Truly we live in the realm of Xort

I need Hopkins and Hill to outscore Kelce by 50 :suicide:

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
need a net of 26 from Hopkins, Cohen, and gently caress me, Rudolph against Diggs and McKinnon.

looking like 0-5 here I come!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Hunt, Kelce, Miller for 50+

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

MacheteZombie posted:

Hunt, Kelce, Miller for 50+

Each

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I need Hopkins, Cohen and (gulp) Latavius to points-explode all over dey place in order to stay statistically-relevant in my giveashit league.

Suave Fedora fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Oct 9, 2017

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Been busy all day but apparently Crabtree is QB-proof.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Kelce is all the funs

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God bless Travis Kelce

dphi
Jul 9, 2001
Why do you still exist C West

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

If my opponent hadn't started three guys on IR this week I'd be upset that Khunt didn't get a piece of either of those TD's.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Stop hitting my Kelcekins

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

dphi posted:

Why do you still exist C West

My only guess is that he's better at blitz pickup in the 2 minute drill than Hunt. Which is understandable cuz he's a rookie. I was hoping he'd get a crack at a TD on 1st and goal at the end.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
WHY THE gently caress IS WEST GETTING SO MANY SNAPS

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Ask me about having three Top 5 Running Backs in my starting line up poo poo the bed all in the same week. :suicide:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

drat I was really hoping Kelce would help close the gap against Reek and Houston kicker so my Howard and Diggs duo could clean up tomorrow.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

will fuller hogging all the houston points

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I'm really happy i started fuller. Think he's worth keeping until Baldwin wakes up

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Ugh, that return TD counts for KC DST and Tyreek. Gonna need a monster from Diggs to salvage my week.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Im going to need a monster from :sigh: Sam Bradford

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
So uhh, Kelce, you've been at 8-98 since half. What gives?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Rick Grimes posted:

So uhh, Kelce, you've been at 8-98 since half. What gives?

Someone realized he was concussed after he came back in.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I basically flipped a coin and grabbed Fairbairn instead of Butker :sigh:

Gonna be up by about 15 in PPR with my Howard versus his Diggs and Murray tomorrow night.
Also going to be up by about 18 in 0.5 PPR and my team is done versus his Diggs and Vikings D/ST.

So please have a poo poo game tomorrow Stefon Diggs.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

I have Kelce and Hunt in my lineup, my opponent has the Texans D/ST. So this is a real nail biter. I'm currently up by 9, but he has Tarik Cohen on Monday night.

:ohdear:

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
[quote="“Suave Fedora”" post="“477190777”"]
I need Hopkins, Cohen and (gulp) Latavius to points-explode all over dey place in order to stay statistically-relevant in my giveashit league.
[/quote]

Hopkins is loving amazing

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Chris Conley's achilles exploded :gonk:

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Holy gently caress. Opponents Watson + my Houston DST = my leas loving vanishing. Holy gently caress.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I need 0.4 from Tarik Cohen tomorrow.

Come on Tarik.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Down 17.8 in 1PPR. Got Diggs and Howard. I'm thinking positive thoughts!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Garbage time Hopkins TD!

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

lol, grats Hopkins owners

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Watson + Hopkins are my homies. I am decimating my opponent in a 2 QB league despite only starting one QB (Matt Ryan bye and Carr is dead). :hellyeah:

Mikey Purp fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Oct 9, 2017

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

I need 0.4 from Tarik Cohen tomorrow.

Come on Tarik.

I need Tarik to score 10 or less pts tomorrow. Come on Vikes Def...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Love the garbage time TD for Hopkins, but because Ameer and Gurley poo poo the bed, and my opponent has Fournette, I still lose by 20

• Locked thread