Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Welp now down 30 with my Bradford vs her Thielen I'm toast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Down by like 30 heading into the SNF game, opponent had Hunt and I had Hopkins/Kelce/KC Def and down by 0.5 heading into the last minute.

Feel so dirty winning from Hopkins in garbage time.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I was bemoaning starting deshaun over alex smith all game, but turns out lol garbage time

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Lol Watson and Hopkins combined for more points than my opponent's whole team.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I'll never bench Watson again. :stare:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I lost to someone that started gronk, smh.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
[quote="“Suave Fedora”" post="“477190777”"]
I need Hopkins, Cohen and (gulp) Latavius to points-explode all over dey place in order to stay statistically-relevant in my giveashit league.
[/quote]

[quote="“Silly Burrito”" post="“477197774”"]
I need 0.4 from Tarik Cohen tomorrow.

Come on Tarik.
[/quote]

I need 15 from both Tarik and Latavius.

Oooh Monday night.

OOOOOOHHH MONDAY NI

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I need 7 from Vikings DST tomorrow night (ESPN standard). It's very doable, but watch Trubisky become Football Jesus or something.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I was down 31 with only Watson left tonight after getting a really sweet zero points from Watkins earlier in the day. Figured I was done for, and then Watson put on a garbage time performance for the ages. Sometimes I really love fantasy football.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I went from blowing out my opponent by 80 to needed 9 from Howard Monday night because they had Fuller, Hopkins, and Watson.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
gently caress yes, Deandre Hopkins.

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Holy moley, I won a ticket to the DraftKings Fantasy Football World Championship!! $2 mil top prize!

I officially no longer care about my season-long team.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

SurgicalOntologist posted:

Holy moley, I won a ticket to the DraftKings Fantasy Football World Championship!! $2 mil top prize!

:thurman:

:homebrew:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Approaching halftime of last night's game it looked like I was going to lose to a guy who forgot to start a second RB because Deshaun Watson and Nuk had done nothing. Then... whoa

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

SurgicalOntologist posted:

remember your favorite The Armchair Quarterback thread

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Looking forward to praying that Diggs puts up 26+ .5 ppr.

gently caress you Aaron Jones Ed Dickson and Hopkins.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

OxySnake posted:

Same, looking for a 8/100/1 game :sigh:

Thanks, historic throwback performance by Vinatieri and historic rookie QB Watson (yet screwing Ka'imi out of kicker points) and BS punt return TD by KC.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

OxySnake posted:

Yeah I need Diggs to put up big numbers is 1PPR because I'm nervous about Jordan Howard.

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Down by 40 going into SNF (Gurley and Hyde combining for 8 points :suicide:), but thanks to Watson/Hopkins, I'm now winning by 30.

I...love the...Texans?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Please God let Jordan Howard and Stefon Diggs score 20 points tonight.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

pubic works project posted:

Please God let Jordan Howard and Stefon Diggs score 20 points tonight.

The two best players in the game? I think there's a better than 50% shot

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I hope that Trubisky means better offensive output for the rest of da bears

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm 12 points ahead and I just need to stay ahead, with my Everson Griffen vs. his Danielle Hunter. So uh, please let my minnesota defensive end not do lots worse than his minnesota defensive end, tia.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Oct 10, 2017

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

shyduck posted:

I need 7 from Vikings DST tomorrow night (ESPN standard). It's very doable, but watch Trubisky become Football Jesus or something.
I'm probably gonna lose because Sam Bradford can't do gently caress all

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

That was a horeshit holding call on Wheaton.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Put Keenum back in, toss ball to Diggs, tia

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Frustrated posted:

Seriously. What the gently caress.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Frustrated posted:

Yep. Probably the only TD Howard will sniff tonight.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

God DAMMIT!! gently caress Sam Bradford!!

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
I'm gonna lose because Diggs and Thielan aren't gonna outscore the Vikes def are they. :suicide:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Just pull that stupid motherfucker.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

He's loving awful. Week 1 was a fluke. Pull him.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I agree with Gruden. Sammy Biscuits is not going to finish this game.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
As someone who needs a bad game from Diggs in two separate leagues, please put Bradford back in.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

what the hell was that

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

As someone who needs a bad game from Diggs in two separate leagues, please put Bradford back in.

please no

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Great. Diggs is out on the sidelines. Thanks everyone!!!!

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Why was Cunningham in instead of Howard? And Diggs is on the sidelines....gently caress me I only needed 14 from them combined!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

MrSargent posted:

Why was Cunningham in instead of Howard? And Diggs is on the sidelines....gently caress me I only needed 14 from them combined!

Because God hates us both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
make that the 3 of us.

• Locked thread