Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

feels like that awesome corker-donny fight fizzled out before anything fun happened

I think there was a tweet earlier today that said Donnie's not done with him yet. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://twitter.com/abc7/status/776454037197565952
:thunk:

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Rushi posted:

wait did i miss people saying 100 mg of weed is too much? :(

naw

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

who keeps gallium in their car anyway

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i want to die

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

america fuckin owns :salute:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
really interestd in bulk transpor tof liquitd

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

trmup?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

what a country!!!!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/MoeAlayan/status/776481537789423616

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

can some1 pls neg my poz trump

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/HYPEBEAST/status/917462030398959617

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

o7

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

hows puerto rico doin anyway

everything good?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Wow, Ken Bone finally decided - he's unhappy with the Trump administration's policies.

America's premier undecided voter finally has enough information to make the call.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

It's like I gotta turn on the television with a stick, know what I'm talking about? - Mike Pence

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Bethamphetamine posted:

Wow, Ken Bone finally decided - he's unhappy with the Trump administration's policies.

America's premier undecided voter finally has enough information to make the call.

Lmao

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
that fetus was heiling hitler fyi

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

jerry seinfel posted:

hows puerto rico doin anyway

everything good?

moist

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

I think it actually is very much like the Bush era prohibition on criticism. Sure, people point out how "he's bad" all the time, but they never really do it with the magnitude of language needed for just how loving dire Donny is. Most of the media is still tempered by decorum. I mean, just the other day MSNBC ran this

lol christ

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Reality Winner posted:

hell, same

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

what is it saluting, was there a miniature american flag attached to the ultrasound probe?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Reality Winner posted:

people always come up to us at the abortion clinic and are like what if that baby is the next leonardo da vinci? i wanna fire back with what if it's the next pol pot dumb bitch look she's savin your life

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Shannon Sharpe is epic

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/NoahCRothman/status/917484088424128512

quote:

Blackburn, who is running for the seat being opened by the retirement of Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker, boasts in the ad that she “stopped the sale of baby body parts.” A Twitter representative told the candidate’s vendors on Monday that the statement was “deemed an inflammatory statement that is likely to evoke a strong negative reaction:

Twitter said the Blackburn campaign would be allowed to run the rest of the video if the flagged statement is omitted. While the decision keeps Blackburn from paying to promote the video on Twitter, it doesn’t keep it from being linked from YouTube and other platforms.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

He' gonna be so proud 18 years from now when that kid is shipping off to Afghanistan.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Duscat posted:

what is it saluting, was there a miniature american flag attached to the ultrasound probe?

the fetus was actually hailing Rasputin

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

looks like a british traitor salute. abort immediately

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

he voted for donny lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Duscat posted:

tiny american flag injections in the balls so each sperm can carry their own and the victor can plant it on the egg

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

that's the left channel :downs:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/HotlineJosh/status/917483679362043904

quote:

Blackburn, who is running for the seat being opened by the retirement of Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker, boasts in the ad that she “stopped the sale of baby body parts.”

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

lol, tailor made for "THE LIE-BERAL MEDIA DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE THIS VIDEO, CLICK HERE TO WATCH AND ORDER ONE TRIPLE DRIBBLE BACON CHEDDAR SLOP BURGER"

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

whoa that's pretty wild, i can see the neighborhood i lived in as a kid in this vid :stare:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Monkey Fracas posted:

heeeeey folks it's Anderson Maddows and whoaaaooa Dobbo Tron really dropped the ball today let me tell ya we can't let this go on

*makes $11 million to make shitposts on television*

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i like a little bit of aborted babby in my pepsi for an added kick

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

quote:

WASHINGTON—Growing increasingly panicked while struggling with the safety devices, the nation’s still-undecided voters reportedly shouted for help Friday when they couldn’t get their seatbelts off. “Help me—it’s stuck,” said Westerville, OH resident Daniel Roark, who has yet to determine which presidential candidate he will be voting for after a year and a half of campaigning, primaries, conventions, attack ads, and three nationally televised debates, adding that the lap and shoulder restraint “is really, really tight” and “hurts [his] stomach.” “Ow, ow, ow. I can’t get this part out of the other thing. I’m pulling on it a lot, but it’s not working. It’s squishing me.” At press time, 30 percent of the undecided voters had cut off their oxygen supply after inadvertently tangling their seatbelt around their neck.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tennessee Senate seat will stay GOP, but they're going to spend a lot of money to keep it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Nichael posted:

i like a little bit of aborted babby in my pepsi for an added kick

on the palate, a hint of gaseous play

• Locked thread