Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

lol, what a blowhard babyman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/samstein/status/917457190386110464

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/radleybalko/status/917186556938645504

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

this is reality now lmao

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

You know I feel for the poor photographers just trying to get a decent shot. I get the feeling Trump hired someone to make him look the way he does, instead of being reasonable and admitting that perhaps the fake tan isn't a good look he just keeps on trucking. No I didn't waste money this investment totally paid off. Same for his hair.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
Get a brain nbc

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Duck and Cover posted:

You know I feel for the poor photographers just trying to get a decent shot. I get the feeling Trump hired someone to make him look the way he does, instead of being reasonable and admitting that perhaps the fake tan isn't a good look he just keeps on trucking. No I didn't waste money this investment totally paid off. Same for his hair.

Surprisingly Donald has taken an interest in Greek mythology after being told that his mouth was sphinx-ter-ish.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

It is so funny that trump didn't know how to act in front of a load of Boy Scouts

Doubt he'll be invited next year

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

President Trump"You're calling me a ________?! Oh yeah? Well you know what you guys are?"
Anyone: "what"
President Babyhands McPissbrain: "... You're ______!! Ha, fuckin got em. Haters and losers are just jealous of my goodliest brain"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

piss

Lunchabully
Jul 20, 2003
Pillbug
no moron. no moron. nbc the moron.

- Dr. Smartgenes Goodbrain Trump, President, USA

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice
https://youtu.be/C5P5eQiKNQs?t=39s

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Saw this in northern Virginia while visiting for work stuff

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

truck fump

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Oscar Wild posted:

Surprisingly Donald has taken an interest in Greek mythology

Don't be absurd. Trump wants to sleep with his daughter, not his mother.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/917480066925416450

Oh good we are trading the war on coal which sucks and treats it's workers like poo poo to a war on wind and solar which is good and also creates a lot more skilled jobs.

It's almost comical how much this administration is just adamantly going against anything that the libs like. What's next, a ban on hybrid and electric cars? Allowing cigarette companies to advertise to kids? The undoing of women's suffrage?

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

CodfishCartographer posted:

It's almost comical how much this administration is just adamantly going against anything that the libs like. What's next, a ban on hybrid and electric cars? Allowing cigarette companies to advertise to kids? The undoing of women's suffrage?

Like they wouldn't do all those things if they thought it had the slightest hope of going through

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/917491566872104960

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
I'd take before

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Catastrophe posted:

lol

Organizers behind armed white supremacist protest in Houston revealed as Russian

https://thinkprogress.org/armed-white-supremacist-protest-organized-by-russians-d730f83ca275/

jesus christ russia better hope this poo poo actually destroys the US because once the pendulum swings back to the left putin is going to get hosed raw by all the sanctions and that will be just the beginning

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

CodfishCartographer posted:

Seat belt and helmet laws are my preferred roll back.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

This proves the Dunning–Kruger effect is heavily in play here. He's too stupid to understand intelligence so he thinks he's a genius. And the more someone smarter than him tries to tell him he's wrong or explain something he doesn't understand, he thinks they're dumb because he doesn't get why they'd be saying those things. A REAL smart person like him doesn't believe or think those things so those idiots are wrong. And he thinks this because his racist dad instilled into him the belief that they're smarter and better than others because of their genetics.

It's like shouting into the wind.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/917518419750215681

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/917175815430901760

:vince:

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmao holy poo poo

like i dont even have anything i can add just goddamn that's really loving racist lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/917528191601991680

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
President Trump is actually 8 feet tall and cut like a Greek statue, but the FAKE NEWS MEDIA won't show you that!

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

this is easily my favorite trump video, it's nothing but smart presidents talking and him making stupid facial expressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvm3qiL0E7Q

whoever made it intended it as some kind of sick burn, and it backfired wonderfully lol

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Blast of Confetti posted:

lmao holy poo poo

like i dont even have anything i can add just goddamn that's really loving racist lol

oh boy, you think thats racist? avoid the Indigenous People's day thread.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Former DILF posted:

i have to say the collapse of the american republic was very spectacular, we didn't even bother going through a proper imperial period, just went straight to caliguling

LOL what do you call the last 70 years then?

American military bases outside America. Nice empire you have there, yanks.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Facebook Aunt posted:

it's because the US is so nice that we send NATO to europe so europeans can spend all their money on cushy healthcare packages and free college instead of building up their own militaries :shobon:

plus anytime there's not an overlord euros love murdering each other

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Facebook Aunt posted:

So what you're saying is that I'm safe?

Not that I have much confidence the tangerine dream understands the difference between the North Island and North Korea.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Blast of Confetti posted:

lmao holy poo poo

I mean... 3 seconds of thought should tell him that Columbus caused none of that progress and that almost every other area of earth has also changed and become more modern since the freaking 1400s. The "after" picture would be 100% identical if Columbus had died due to auto-erotic asphyxiation halfway to America.

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

Facebook Aunt posted:

that empire sometimes comes in handy. france begged us to turn libya into a smoking crater and we gleefully complied with huge human being dog smiles on our faces

the downside is that it's eye-poppingly expensive to run this empire and we're basically rotting from the inside out

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Mr.Tophat posted:

:eyepop:

Are you loving kidding me here?

Freedom of speech = no censorship, restraint, or legal penalty to one's power to express opinions
Money = speech
Freedom of money = no censorship, restraint or legal penalty to one's power to express [INSERT VARIABLE, PROBABLY POWER]

You could maybe create the argument that taxation could be considered restraint or even a legal penalty towards one's speech. If I'm losing a percentage of my money, I am losing a percentage of speech, and that's against the constitution! :shepface:

I'm pushing it a bit...but then again the US Supreme Court ruled that money was speech loving LOL

It's America. There is no depth that we cannot sink to.

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

KM Scorchio posted:

Question for Americans: At what point will you personally consider your country to be irredeemably hosed and jump ship back to the fabled Old World where you have less chance of being shot/murdered by Mother Nature/left to die in a gutter without healthcare/pissed on by a deranged orange hobgoblin?

Over a decade ago in my case. But I don't have enough money to escape and immigration into Canada or Europe is a long and difficult process.

Robot Style
Jul 5, 2009

This summer my aunt was boasting about how she made sure to remind her native foster daughter about this to make sure she realized how good she has it, while her son wore his Hillary For Prison shirt.

They are both Canadian.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Catastrophe posted:

I mean... 3 seconds of thought should tell him that Columbus caused none of that progress and that almost every other area of earth has also changed and become more modern since the freaking 1400s. The "after" picture would be 100% identical if Columbus had died due to auto-erotic asphyxiation halfway to America.

Plus the whole thing about Columbus not actually discovering america.

Here's a smug guy explaining it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8PQXiJiLOY

LOL, what a dumb holliday.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

This is a pretty brutal own on Trump tbh

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robot Style posted:

This summer my aunt was boasting about how she made sure to remind her native foster daughter about this to make sure she realized how good she has it, while her son wore his Hillary For Prison shirt.

They are both Canadian.

dont canadians somehow treat inuits worse than the us treats its natives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Skeleton King posted:

Over a decade ago in my case. But I don't have enough money to escape and immigration into Canada or Europe is a long and difficult process.

Go to Mexico?