Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Hot take: Star Wars is swell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

pubic works project posted:

They'll never do the Thrawn trilogy. The new movies are well past that time period. Plus they just introduced him in Star Wars Rebels and did a novel, with a new one next year.

What about Rogue One?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

everyone knows kyle katarn stole the death star plans

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Keenum looks like, ridiculously better. Like at least he's making decisions quickly.

Bradford's brain might be located in his knee.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Darksaber by Kevin J. Anderson

The Hutts build their own Death Star but they don't build the spherical part and instead only build the cannon part and that looks like a giant scary lightsaber so they call it Darksaber

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

The baseball game I switched from is higher scoring than this game, wth?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oh no, it's the bears' greatest weakness, marginal competence

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
case keenum is going to beat the bears

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Keenum looks like, ridiculously better. Like at least he's making decisions quickly.

Come on Bradford doesn't deserve to die.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

god how bad does this make bradford look

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Grittybeard posted:

Bradford was definitely favoriting his knee. the vikings made a mistake in bringing him back this week.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

FizFashizzle posted:

in the courtship of princess leia, han got jealous she was about to be married off to some ripped prince or something so he won a planet in a poker game, knocked leia unconscious with a mind control gun, flew off to his newly won planet only to find it was controlled by a force sensitive witch

while stalling for time and waiting for luke to save him, he convinced the witch to torture him by breaking all his teeth

i dont know why i remember that book so vividly compared to all the others

Is that the one with the Space Weasel?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Phobeste posted:

drat I used to furiously masturbate to anything with a flash of skin on it but you don't hear me bragging about my teenage perversions constantly

What's the most embarrassing thing you ever beat it to?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

pubic works project posted:

Thrawn is canon again.

Not EU then!

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
So what do the Vikings do if Bridgewater comes back?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Nothing like a nice shot of a trainer massaging a groin.

tigersklaw
May 8, 2008

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

Darksaber by Kevin J. Anderson

The Hutts build their own Death Star but they don't build the spherical part and instead only build the cannon part and that looks like a giant scary lightsaber so they call it Darksaber

It's also built by cheap slave labor and blows up the first time they switch it on

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Peachfart posted:

The best Star Wars movie is Spaceballs.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kalli posted:

The second best is The Fifth Element.

This post gives the certainly false impression that you believe Space Balls is better than The Fifth Element. You're a good dude, so I wanted to give you the opportunity to correct the record.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Geez Diggs, get that done in the tent

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
the bears can't stop the case keenum-led vikings

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Bears doomed.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Grittybeard posted:

Nothing like a nice shot of a trainer massaging a groin.

:hai:

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Sotar posted:

So what do the Vikings do if Bridgewater comes back?

if Bradford is still gimpy, Bridgewater will play. He's definitely coming back (been cleared by doctors) but I imagined he Vikings will take advantage of the 3 week window to let him practice before activating off the PUP.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

tigersklaw posted:

It's also built by cheap slave labor and blows up the first time they switch it on

Commissioned by "Durga the Hutt"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Puppy Bowl posted:

This post gives the certainly false impression that you believe Space Balls is better than The Fifth Element. You're a good dude, so I wanted to give you the opportunity to correct the record.

The only thing that could've made Spaceballs better would've been if the Fifth Element had come out first so they could've put Bill Pullman or Rick Moranis in Lelu's costume.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Its Rinaldo posted:

Is that the one with the Space Weasel?

No you're thinking spice weasel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4BOZcDMw_A

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

The Puppy Bowl posted:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I'm guessing trubisky is sucking?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I kind of hope the Bears lose 3-2.

It would be such a ridiculous final score.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

PrinceRandom posted:

actually, it's the sport of football

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Sky feed showing all of Ben's ints lmao

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

PrinceRandom posted:

He has done allright, but the Bears Oline is more of a theoretical concpet than an actual thing.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

WHOOPS posted:

if Bradford is still gimpy, Bridgewater will play. He's definitely coming back (been cleared by doctors) but I imagined he Vikings will take advantage of the 3 week window to let him practice before activating off the PUP.

I mean he's got to be rusty as hell, and while he was promising he wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire before he got hurt. So yeah I'd definitely have him work a while to get some timing and stuff back even if he could theoretically be available sooner.

There's also the weird contract thing going on which might have some politics play into things, but I feel like Zimmer won't put up with that poo poo.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Oh great, another injured Bears linebacker.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

PrinceRandom posted:

I thought he preferred kissing?

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

PrinceRandom posted:

He has looked better than the score indicates. I'm happy with his performance for his first game.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

TMMadman posted:

I kind of hope the Bears lose 3-2.

It would be such a ridiculous final score.

4-3 win is the ideal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Good lord knees don't do that

• Locked thread