Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I've got Juju starting, McLean is starting whoever, and so is Ash (I think it was Ash) so we're good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Ooops I missed saturday waivers. For some reason last night I thought we'd actually made the change to running Saturday waivers late in the day on Saturday.

Sean Lee is probably not gonna play (hasn't practiced all week, is on bye next week) and I don't want to start Taco Charleton.

Someone trade me a defensive back for Geronimo Allison

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Good luck, Adams is a go.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Ooops I missed saturday waivers. For some reason last night I thought we'd actually made the change to running Saturday waivers late in the day on Saturday.

Sean Lee is probably not gonna play (hasn't practiced all week, is on bye next week) and I don't want to start Taco Charleton.

Someone trade me a defensive back for Geronimo Allison

Kevin Byard for Kizer?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

Kevin Byard for Kizer?

http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/20...efenders&TEAM=*

Byard so far has not performed above replacement level. I'd be happy to have him, but not for a promising rookie QB. Granted he's performing well above fantasypros projections which put him as a tier 8 defensive back, I think in order to pry away a long-term dynasty player like Kizer from me you'd need to sweeten the pot significantly.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

hell yeah josh the clown put up positive points and if i can get a pair of defensive players to put up a combined 16 points im gonna win a game

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
please no

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Well, I almost made it through the first quarter without losing the lead.

Those two tackles for loss from McKinney are all you need.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

but im losing by eight still

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Thank god for pointless garbage time touchdowns. Deshaun trailed Alex in points most of the game, sometimes by a lot, and I kept feeling pretty stupid about it, but Watson came through in the end with some long bombs that could just as easily have been interceptions, but weren't.

Also, still delighted at being rid of Andy loving Dalton.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
drat. I went to bed feeling pretty confident about this one, too.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Bloody posted:

but im losing by eight still

Tackles for loss should give you 6 more points today. Maybe 9 depending if that one at the line of scrimmage counted.

Leperflesh posted:

Deshaun trailed Alex in points most of the game, sometimes by a lot, and I kept feeling pretty stupid about it

Look at you still having QB woes.

Spermy Smurf fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Oct 9, 2017

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Logged in as commish to update the fantasy ticker on the homepage to show decimals.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
This is unreal.

I was going to send over the OBJ owner a trade for some WR depth if they needed it.

Ash is the owner. He lost David Johnson and OBJ and his team is still better than mine.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Anyone want bradford

Edit: two firsts and a second, firm.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Spermy Smurf posted:

Tackles for loss should give you 6 more points today. Maybe 9 depending if that one at the line of scrimmage counted.

oh right, i forgot those didn't score live

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

the battle of the minnesota defensive ends is going in my favor

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

Looking like murray and McKinnon are in about a 50/50 timeshare, with McKinnon getting the passing downs and goal line downs.

Any interest in him?

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Leperflesh posted:

the battle of the minnesota defensive ends is going in my favor

I told you to start Trubisky :argh:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I had a 98.6% efficiency rating, only missing on 2 potential points (if I'd started Maclin over Powell). :smug:

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Bloody posted:

oh right, i forgot those didn't score live

oh just kidding, i lost

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I thought he had stuffs in the first quarter

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

defensive scoring :iiam:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Hey Leper. I got Hoyer the Destroyer coming after you, brother.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Hoyer, cut the poo poo. -1.5 is plenty.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Fine, Hoyer. -1.76 and no lower. That's my final offer.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

Hoyer, cut the poo poo. -1.5 is plenty.

lmao drat

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I cant believe you started hoyer lol

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
It was that or Cutler.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

or case keenum!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Lol is Hoyer out? Benched?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

ahahah they pulled hoyer and put in beathard

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
gently caress I got high too early today and started diggs instead of subbing in Moncrief or Rudolph

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
They are just resting his arm for the 4th quarter comeback Right?

Right?

:(

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Alright, time to put Hoyer back in and do a 4th qtr comeback.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I am gonna be so mad if I lose cuz I didn't grab Cutler like I debated.

Leper, your defense isn't doing dick today.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

neither is coby fleener. I'm hoping for sme big scores in the evening games from evans, bell, and crabtree

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Yeah, your heavy hitters are gonna blow me away. I would rather lose by 30 than 10.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

my man griffin gets a sack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zauper
Aug 21, 2008

It's been quite a ride today for my team. They hadn't done much at the start of Q4, and then pretty much doubled points by the end of the game.

Where do MFL's TFL stats come from, anyone know?