Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

theyll say only mario or zelda can be on the list and make dan pick zelda

got scared while reading this but still lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
There's just too many good games this year I insist as I submit Destiny 2 for all categories

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

PneumonicBook posted:

It was real hosed when they did that to dan during I think his first goty with giant bomb.
?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

They made him pick between mario kart and smash

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
There's never been a better time to be playing Destiny 2 for 50 hours

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the year before that they actually did the exact thing i said, saying only link between worlds or mario 3d world could go on, and picked link between worlds

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

elf help book posted:

They made him pick between mario kart and smash
Oh drat.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

elf help book posted:

the year before that they actually did the exact thing i said, saying only link between worlds or mario 3d world could go on, and picked link between worlds
Wait, I remember that episode. I don't think that's what happened.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Dr Cheeto posted:

There's just too many good games this year I insist as I submit Destiny 2 for all categories

hi brad

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think the fact that nobody has talked about it since winning is pretty telling but this is GB and they've made weirder decisions before

tbh my interest in the game dropped way off once I got a couple of wins too, I haven't played it in months

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

HolePisser1982 posted:

BotW GotY or DIE

I thought Zelda was kinda not an amazing game, at least it didn't do anything for me. Maybe just some open-world fatigue on my part? I had more fun with Mario + Rabbids than I ever did with Breath of the Wild.

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

PneumonicBook posted:

It was real hosed when they did that to dan during I think his first goty with giant bomb.

On the other hand the list is the sites favorite games and most of them seem apathetic about Nintendo so whatever.

I don't know if you can say they're apathetic about Nintendo. They just don't fellate it endlessly. If anything it gets too much slack as is.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

nintendo has had an insanely good year and if there's only one nintendo game in the top 10 i will not be surprised but i will be disappointed

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sextro posted:

I don't know if you can say they're apathetic about Nintendo. They just don't fellate it endlessly. If anything it gets too much slack as is.

keep posting, im reloading

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sextro posted:

Games

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Since Cuphead came out I don't think Persona 5 is gonna take any category which is a crime against humanity

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

just remembered brad insisting on playing the end is nigh because he was good at meat boy and beat it, and then being aghast at the idea that beating meat boy would mean anything more than beating the light world, then brad and jeff deciding the end is nigh is more of the same and not worth playing

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Since Cuphead came out I don't think Persona 5 is gonna take any category which is a crime against humanity

Best character for Mona.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad has talked about Destiny in at least 2 quicklooks completely unrelated to the game they're trying to show, lmao. Seems a little insulting especially since it feels like they just throw a dart at a list of games for QLs.

"How much is this again?"
"I don't know I forgot to check"

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

My personal goty is neir. If that game is even on their list, I'll be happy tbh

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad has talked about Destiny in at least 2 quicklooks completely unrelated to the game they're trying to show, lmao. Seems a little insulting especially since it feels like they just throw a dart at a list of games for QLs.

"How much is this again?"
"I don't know I forgot to check"

Turning into the Destiny 2 version of Rorie should be cause for extreme alarm. I think the only remedy is to fire Rorie, which also solves the equally distressing problem of, well, Rorie.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo
I feel the same way about Jason. Sometimes he sounds like he wants to hide talking about his kid when he starts using the baby as a blame target which is super grating.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love Nier

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Jason plays a lot of games though so what the gently caress are you talking about and why is this the only thing you post about in this thread?

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Fluffdaddy posted:

Jason plays a lot of games though so what the gently caress are you talking about and why is this the only thing you post about in this thread?

The only motive that I can think of is that he is Jason's son

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fluffdaddy posted:

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Azram Legion posted:

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

EVIL Gibson posted:

Hahaha, sure sure. You are just making a very narrow observation and trying to pass it as something sensible but oh well.

I might disappear to you, but you'll never disappear from my heart. <3

what the gently caress is this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Azram Legion posted:

Lol

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Azram Legion posted:

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Azram Legion posted:

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Azram Legion posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jason likes the widest range of games of the entire crew as well, so wtf is with that guy

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Azram Legion posted:

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

wheres jar time

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Azram Legion posted:

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
"its pretty good" - brad

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Did the fires manage to miss Jeff? Last I saw he was thinking about throwing things in the car in case he had to leave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Unless there's *another* fire I'm not thinking of, the main California fires are in SoCal right now