Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Reprisal posted:

it's something they have to address as a nation, according to him, lmao

did he say that too?

Anyway, a football miracle is in the air tonight ops... can we beat Sweden with a goal difference of 7? Maybe we can?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Switzerland are gonna get the draw tonight and a lotta bad football will be played by both teams

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
iceland rule

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Australia are so poo poo lmbo

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

oliwan posted:

did he say that too?

Anyway, a football miracle is in the air tonight ops... can we beat Sweden with a goal difference of 7? Maybe we can?

why don't you root for switzerland instead

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Australia are going to get battered by whoever they play in the playoff.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

oliwan posted:

did he say that too?

he did, unabashedly blamed part of poor performances on the lack of height in the team and that the population of Scotland needed to do something about it

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
perfect page to have this argument on

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Our Wee Struggle

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Shrapnig posted:

Australia are going to get battered by whoever they play in the playoff.

USA vs Australia is a distinct possibility and would offer some truly world-class trolling opportunities

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Australia is going to trample Panama

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

jan vertonghen became belgian record international today. a good lad

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Ronald will celebrate qualifying to the World Cup

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
drat, feels good to watch the European champs instead of all the garbage rear end British teams that have been playing lately

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
As a neutral, watching Portugal/Swizterland and Netherlands/Sweden, what's the desired outcome for most drama?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Even Madonna is in the stadium watching the match, Wow. Everyone wants to watch Portugal play and hell, who can blame them?

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

El Jebus posted:

As a neutral, watching Portugal/Swizterland and Netherlands/Sweden, what's the desired outcome for most drama?

Let the big Z play in the World Cup before he retires

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Portugal v Switzerland winner qualifies for the World Cup.

Holland needs to win by 7 goals to make the playoffs.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Even Madonna is in the stadium watching the match, Wow. Everyone wants to watch Portugal play and hell, who can blame them?

Andre Silva should be off already, shocking stuff, must have picked that up in Italy.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
So ideally the Netherlands win by 6? Gotcha.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Finally a shot on goal

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Portugal looking strong so far

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Lol what a foul goal, but hell

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Robben's second goal was rather good.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Switzerland scoring own goals, they don't want 1st place, can't handle the pressure. Hell, we'll take it. Fuckin bitches

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Lol what a bitchy bitch boy.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Its over. 2-0. Win 9 matches in a row and still finish 2nd, that's what you get when you're in a group with the Euro champs.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Its over. 2-0. Win 9 matches in a row and still finish 2nd, that's what you get when you're in a group with the Euro champs.

What a finish too, phwoar, worldie!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Big Dre Silva is good as hell

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
William Carvalho is having a hell of match, glad he didnt go to lovely West Ham.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Shrapnig posted:

Robben's second goal was rather good.

They no longer deserve Robben's class

https://twitter.com/zyl0h/status/917834479103889408

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Jesus that's incredible

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Do we have a Nederlands translation for "traction engine"?

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

This is the best outcome

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Switerzland finish in 2nd, Holland out of the WC, Germany's far-right party 3rd biggest in the country right now (never fooled me, once a nazi always a nazi) Am I forgetting any of oliwan's supposed nationalities? Disgraceful state of affairs for him. He must kill himself.

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Nice la

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001

Switerzland finish in 2nd, Holland out of the WC, Germany's far-right party 3rd biggest in the country right now (never fooled me, once a nazi always a nazi) Am I forgetting any of oliwan's supposed nationalities? Disgraceful state of affairs for him. He must kill himself.

brutal

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I'm glad I don't have to see Robben at the world cup.
Also lol that Luxemburg-Bulgaria is 1-1.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Group winners: France, Portugal, Germany, SRBIJA, Poland, England, Spain, Blegum, Iceland

Play-off teams: Sweden, Switzerland, Northern Ireland, Actual Ireland, Denmark, Slovakia, Italy, SRBIJA (Ustase Edition)

lmao at SRBIJA (kebab edition) for being too poo poo for a playoff spot

• Locked thread