Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Green Intern posted:

I can't believe Morton has joined the Pursuers.

He's certainly salty enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I think Mottom is using about the last of their life to essentially 9/11 the treasure fortress with this floating city in the hopes that the pursuers will be able to secure her vengeance.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Motherfucker posted:

I think Mottom is using about the last of their life to essentially 9/11 the treasure fortress with this floating city in the hopes that the pursuers will be able to secure her vengeance.

oh my gently caress it's not like some twilight of the gods myth it the 9/11 of the gods

man irl in the future 9/11 myths are gonna be fuckin weird

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.
9/11 myths can already get pretty wild in the present.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
Though the monstrous bird which had been their ally and was now their implacable foe swooped ever closer, the twins stood unafraid. Its blood was poison and acid drat tion but they knew the truth: their bones were steel, and its blood had no power over that material.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Fire from the sky, plumes of deadly smoke. Watch the bushmen start a war.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I don't know whether or not I'm supposed to be uncomfortable with this conversation.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
"And so, the visage of the twin's death can of often be seen in imagery of an unusual expectant couple, the mother visibly pregnant. Accompanying the scene is a message of making the best of what you had messed up"

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i was ten when 9/11 happened and although it obviously didn't have the same impact in australia as in america it was still a huge thing for us all. my best friend and i coped the only way we knew how - by acting out skits where i was the plane and the towers and he was the statue of liberty, who in our version came to life and ate the planes before they could crash but just when everyone thought they were safe also ate the towers, killing thousands. we did this multiple times per day for at least a year, driving our schoolteachers to the brink of madness

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

the old ceremony posted:

i was ten when 9/11 happened and although it obviously didn't have the same impact in australia as in america it was still a huge thing for us all. my best friend and i coped the only way we knew how - by acting out skits where i was the plane and the towers and he was the statue of liberty, who in our version came to life and ate the planes before they could crash but just when everyone thought they were safe also ate the towers, killing thousands. we did this multiple times per day for at least a year, driving our schoolteachers to the brink of madness

I got in trouble at school for shooting fingerguns after the Vtec massacre. Good times.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

the old ceremony posted:

I'm gonna die laughing. Thanks.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Dr Cheeto posted:

I'm gonna die laughing. Thanks.
we were both the fat kid, if that helps you visualise it

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Green Intern posted:

I can't believe Morton has joined the Pursuers.

Somehow read this as Nordom.

I now desperately want this to be the case.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Meanwhile I now have the urge to update my antivirus DAT files

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Benagain posted:

Though the monstrous bird which had been their ally and was now their implacable foe swooped ever closer, the twins stood unafraid. Its blood was poison and acid drat tion but they knew the truth: their bones were steel, and its blood had no power over that material.

Everyone always forgets to tell the part where the bird's friend attacks a protective pentagram.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

paragon1 posted:

Everyone always forgets to tell the part where the bird's friend attacks a protective pentagram.

I love this place

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

paragon1 posted:

They had an ally that attacked the very earth itself.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

the old ceremony posted:

Thank u for ur service:patriot:

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Time for the Inside Out crossover I guess

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

You are doing pretty well, you great stupid idiot.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Huh. Her lips turned blue.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

That's almost a full crown right there. Whatever Incubus is doing, he's very good at it.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Incubus isn't a patron, he's an infection.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
You know from the "Nice" and the fact that he's still going at this, Incubus is probably legitimately a bit excited about testing himself against Mammon's poo poo without it immediately rekindling universal war.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
cc and princess's identical :mad: expressions in the third panel are pretty cute

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I like incubus, badass character

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
In the second panel, I notice some Kind People. Are they Mammon, reflected in the fractal infinity as landmarks? Are they Mammon's family's corpses propped up like gigantic, disturbing mesas for further cash storage? Are they possibly metaphors?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Poltergrift posted:

In the second panel, I notice some Kind People. Are they Mammon, reflected in the fractal infinity as landmarks? Are they Mammon's family's corpses propped up like gigantic, disturbing mesas for further cash storage? Are they possibly metaphors?

they're the statues from like five pages ago

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Oh, right.

They look way bigger from this angle.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

the old ceremony posted:

cc and princess's identical :mad: expressions in the third panel are pretty cute

Allison suddenly being competent is no doubt very concerning

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
"Hey, Cio, this place doesn't seem so hard."

PMush Perfect posted:

That's almost a full crown right there.

Whose crown is it though?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

Allison suddenly being competent is no doubt very concerning
They twigged that something was wrong right away. The only question is if they can figure out just how badly she hosed up.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

PMush Perfect posted:

They twigged that something was wrong right away. The only question is if they can figure out just how badly she hosed up.

The thought that she is experiencing adictive magical self-confidence/possession probably crossed their minds, but they dismissed it as something so absurdly stupid that Allison can't have made that deal.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
she's prob gonna have to mindfight incubus at some point

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

can't wait until allison loving murders incubus

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

NachtSieger posted:

can't wait until allison loving murders incubus

well her anger is the hammer that shatters gods, after all

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
there's a few characters i'm loving stoked to see murdered tbh, like no matter who who ends up fighting them it'll still be ridiculously metal

Reene
Aug 26, 2005

:justpost:

Hey pals, for those of you that can't see Patreon posts, Operant/Abbadon is putting together a Portland-area meetup next week on Wednesday the 18th. We're meeting up at Ford Food and Drink on SE 11th and Division at 6:00pm and maybe wandering a bit after that. I'm definitely going to be there as is most of his D&D group and a bunch of people from the Patreon Discord. If you're anywhere near Portland Oregon you should try to make it out and spend some time with a bunch of huge weirdos.

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010
I'll be disappointed if there's not exactly 108 of you there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

Aurium posted:

I'll be disappointed if there's not exactly 108 of you there.

109, they need someone to pursue.