Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Calm Waters posted:

He is a poisonous infant

Ah yes, the worst Dungeons and Dragons monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Dizz posted:

Bought real estate super cheap with his mafia money, marked it the gently caress up for rich people, ended up filing for bankruptcy or whatever, got a bailout by the government.

*mafia money

This makes him sound powerful or strong, like he could possibly kick your rear end. He had a lawyer with links TO the mafia that he would grovel to and pay to get his dealings done. Read a book on him and you'll see it's kind of like the definition of "failing upward"

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
This is funny, from the "kneeling" thread:

flashy_mcflash posted:

White dads across America burning hundreds of dollars worth of football merch and tickets is it's own reward

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/912188247115227136?s=09

He's basically burning his own flag but doesn't seem to realize it. This is AMERICA

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/...23post477276578

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/918160689147076608

:thunk:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

good, good. dotard is now worrying about impeachment. stay distracted Donnie.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It fucken owns how the Trump name will forever be synonymous with retarded failure.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

old beast lunatic posted:

It fucken owns how the Trump name will forever be synonymous with retarded failure.

But OBL, that was never not the case, said Waffle House, already lolling

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Jose posted:

i'm sure trump has never made anyone get an abortion before

He probably hasn't. He just has someone punch the woman in the stomach until there's a miscarriage. He would do it himself, but his tiny hands can't get enough impact.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Woah, that's something that would send him to prison for sure, if anything mattered anymore.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

old beast lunatic posted:

To the smart folks in New York who've known him for decades, it already was.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
My Dad: "These loving idiots probably still think Trump is gonna come into it eventually. That's like hoping a kid with polio kicks a field goal."

edit - oh and in honor of Trumps visit being downgraded, let's remember his tweet about Kate Middleton https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/247757867032117248?lang=en

Tumble fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Oct 11, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tumble posted:

My Dad: "These loving idiots probably still think Trump is gonna come into it eventually. That's like hoping a kid with polio kicks a field goal."

I like ur dad

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Tumble posted:

Now I want to see a kid with polio kick a field goal. :smith:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Random Stranger posted:

Now I want to see a kid with polio kick a field goal. :smith:

At least we know he (or she!) will be autism free.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's an amazing time to be alive in America, and it's a shame about Trump.
It's a shame about Shady's rap though - that could have been a lot better.
Appreciate the sentiment but he could have pulled that off with a lot more talent.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Come on Kate!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Big Beef City posted:

It's an amazing time to be alive in America, and it's a shame about Trump.
It's a shame about Shady's rap though - that could have been a lot better.
Appreciate the sentiment but he could have pulled that off with a lot more talent.

he pulled a democrat move and figured he only had to be better than trump, who set the bar directly on the floor, rather than really good on his own

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/530284576464457728

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
:gonk: wtf

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

my timeline

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

virgin, LOL

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

ayyyyyy

https://twitter.com/VanityFair/status/918185335112323073

lmao

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Already calling it: Trump is going to be the one to break the record for worst mass shooting

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Egbert Souse posted:

Already calling it: Trump is going to be the one to break the record for worst mass shooting

he'd get tired and bored after 5 minutes and then wander off muttering about fake news

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he'd get tired and bored after 5 minutes and then wander off muttering about fake news

He'll shoot five people with non-life threatening injuries, then claim he made 100 kill shots and complain about the trigger being to small for his large hands

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Hmbol Trump desperately wants to resign but if he does he can't pardon himself and he can't 100% rely on getting a pardon from Pence so he stuck being president

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
lol

quote:

Trump’s ire is being fueled by his stalled legislative agenda and, to a surprising degree, by his decision last month to back the losing candidate Luther Strange in the Alabama Republican primary. “Alabama was a huge blow to his psyche,” a person close to Trump said. “He saw the cult of personality was broken.”

According to two sources familiar with the conversation, Trump vented to his longtime security chief, Keith Schiller, “I hate everyone in the White House! There are a few exceptions, but I hate them!”
lmao

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

One more vote will make it 666 total votes for this thread

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

When does Kelly leave

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

Hmbol Trump desperately wants to resign but if he does he can't pardon himself and he can't 100% rely on getting a pardon from Pence so he stuck being president

Puttin' on my lollerskates over here

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Egbert Souse posted:

One more vote will make it 666 total votes for this thread

0.03 to go!

(which is 40 5 votes, lol)

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Tumble posted:

edit - oh and in honor of Trumps visit being downgraded, let's remember his tweet about Kate Middleton https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/247757867032117248?lang=en

That tweet is suspect because kate was definitely over 18.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Waffle House posted:

Puttin' on my lollerskates over here

Warmin' up the roflcopter.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

lol it has taken Trump 250 days to realize that he isn't actually a king and that being the president is actually hard work that's subject to a ton of scrutiny. he is still unable to process that the decisions he makes actually have consequences but still, it's progress.

i wonder if he's eventually going to ask Mueller if he can give up a bunch of people and then just up and quit in exchange for some kind of immunity. I think people are wrong when they say that Trump would never quit because he thinks he would be viewed as a failure - Trump has decades and decades of experience in wrongly blaming others for his failures, I don't think that's whats preventing him from quitting.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
He retweeted someone trolling him :hmbol:

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

0.03 to go!

(which is 40 5 votes, lol)

Do votes from banned posters still count?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Clearly what we need is a thread voting integrity commission.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Stoatbringer posted:

Warmin' up the roflcopter.

We haven't piloted this thing in almost a decade, are we good to go on lmaomunition?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol @ trump retweeting someone trolling him