Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

"I'll equate black protestors being shot to me spamming boring fanart"

lmao what a fuckin dipshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Internet Kraken posted:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Internet Kraken posted:

Goddamn, you have to be the most sheltered, tone-deaf moron on the planet to think this was ever a good idea.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Internet Kraken posted:

Yeah, I was a total moron and my sleep-deprived brain thought it might make for a good absurdist low-effort edit. Like I said, I genuinely apologize for that travesty and that I thought to do it in the first place actually disappoints me. Not embarrassment that I got caught or whatever, but that I thought for even a minute to edit that particular comic due to the original message, since I tend to be more thoughtful on issues like that, and it was callous and of poor judgement. I deserve the making GBS threads on I am getting for that. Outside of any particular type of gimmick posting, trolling, whatever, I am truly sorry for subjecting you folks to that, since you're all good people. So, in summary,

Alaois posted:

lmao what a fuckin dipshit

Captain Invictus has a new favorite as of 20:41 on Oct 11, 2017

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Internet Kraken posted:

but with undertale

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I'm inordinately pleased to see Karnov and Mappy in there.

Tiresias2
May 31, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Fister Roboto posted:

but with undertale

Empathy is inherently paradoxical, so if this person needs his dumb cartoon obsession to be reflected in other people's serious suffering in order to empathize so be it. He'll probably (hopefully) outgrow it and be able to empathize more fully in the future. He just shouldn't have said it out loud because that is demeaning to said serious suffering, and that is unempathic. But we all make mistakes.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

:psypop:

x

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/LetItMelo/status/917885591412453382

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
My last post on the subject, but after thinking about it for a bit, as a show of good faith and as an actual tangible apology because I believe actions speak louder than words, for making that lovely comic and subjecting you all to it, when I get my next paycheck I will be donating fifty dollars from it to the Southern Poverty Law Center. I don't make much but that's about half of what I'll have left over after I pay my bills and such, and I believe every little bit counts.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
What a boneheaded decision

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
I can't believe that people keep shooting Captain Invictus dead in the street for wanting the right to post Undertale, he truly is the most oppressed of all PYF posters

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

My last post on the subject, but after thinking about it for a bit, as a show of good faith and as an actual tangible apology because I believe actions speak louder than words, for making that lovely comic and subjecting you all to it, when I get my next paycheck I will be donating fifty dollars from it to the Southern Poverty Law Center. I don't make much but that's about half of what I'll have left over after I pay my bills and such, and I believe every little bit counts.

you are severely mentally ill

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Is the SPLC not a good place to donate to anymore?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

What the gently caress is even happening here

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
People can't quite get through Invictus's thick skull

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
All you had to do was timg the drat files, Invictus

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Captain Invictus posted:

Is the SPLC not a good place to donate to anymore?

Delete your account

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

you cannot grasp the true form of captain invictus's posting

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Now that the question of what could get a bigger reaction than posting the same old Undertale poo poo has been well and truly answered let's move on.

IMO one of the most fun types of fanart is when someone genderswaps a character because often you'll get a cool new perspective on that character. Other times it is literally horrifying and only death awaits

Original

Genderswap????

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012
God what a bunch of pussies in this thread. First you can't post Undertale, and now you can't post images of black people. Really, liberal goons are the real racists.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

EmmyOk posted:

Now that the question of what could get a bigger reaction than posting the same old Undertale poo poo has been well and truly answered let's move on.

IMO one of the most fun types of fanart is when someone genderswaps a character because often you'll get a cool new perspective on that character. Other times it is literally horrifying and only death awaits

Original

Genderswap????

Life is Lumpy

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
:sigh:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

I don't get it.

unrelated

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Fantastic Flyer posted:

All you had to do was timg the drat files, Invictus

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

We've all had fun but it's over move on namaste

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

corn in the bible posted:

you cannot grasp the true form of captain invictus's posting

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I saw a youtube, should have been a podcast really, of some guys talking about the TF2 and dota2 hat economy, and they exclusively read emails sent in by Something Awful Forums Poster Captain Invictus. They were good stories, made me laugh, and I kept thinking wow this is the guy who keeps terrorizing us with undertale fan art.

I didn't mention this until now because I was sure I'd be quoted with some picture of korean sans giving a thumbs up and pointing but now it feels safe.

Lots of people goof up all the time and nobody really feels like they need to donate to charity to protect what a dumb dead forum thinks of them so I guess CI is just barely humanized enough for me.

e: I don't know what that previous picture is but I get this one

Krinkle has a new favorite as of 22:09 on Oct 11, 2017

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Peanut President posted:

I don't get it.

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oxkw5f3xtj1u3zx2g_480.mp4#_=_

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Peanut President posted:

I don't get it.

unrelated

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

I was somewhat like you in regards to the bad webcomics thread so lemme give you some advice:

stop posting ITT.

The bad webcomics thread got instantly better when I stopped posting there

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Krinkle posted:

I saw a youtube, should have been a podcast really, of some guys talking about the TF2 and dota2 hat economy, and they exclusively read emails sent in by Something Awful Forums Poster Captain Invictus. They were good stories, made me laugh, and I kept thinking wow this is the guy who keeps terrorizing us with undertale fan art.

I didn't mention this until now because I was sure I'd be quoted with some picture of korean sans giving a thumbs up and pointing but now it feels safe.

Lots of people goof up all the time and nobody really feels like they need to donate to charity to protect what a dumb dead forum thinks of them so I guess CI is just barely humanized enough for me.

e: I don't know what that previous picture is but I get this one

Most people are smart enough not to post giant images comparing their bad posts to being murdered by cops in the first place

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
https://my.mixtape.moe/cjtpug.webm
Source (Pixiv)

Source (Pixiv)

Source (Pixiv)

Source (Pixiv)

https://my.mixtape.moe/uyxyic.webm
Source (Pixiv)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Source (Tumblr)

Source (Twitter)

Source (Twitter)

Source (Twitter)

Source (Livejournal)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Krinkle posted:

I saw a youtube, should have been a podcast really, of some guys talking about the TF2 and dota2 hat economy, and they exclusively read emails sent in by Something Awful Forums Poster Captain Invictus.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

dont post my fanart, rude af

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

corn in the bible posted:

dont post my fanart, rude af

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

OC Do Not steal!!

• Locked thread