Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i always select my characters with lp, its the canon colour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

once I was idlying tapping buttons and accidently selected purple ken and bleep laughed at me, i felt like i had disrespected a true warrior

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

no shame in that. ppurple costumes are sometimes the most powerful..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i always select my characters with lp, its the canon colour

I like the Start variations

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Atrocitus Level 20

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Liquid Drink posted:

Atrocitus Level 20

Level Twenty Atrocitus Cat Barf Attack

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Level Twenty Atrocitus Cat Barf Attack

This would be a cool name for a garage band in high school

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Liquid Drink posted:

Atrocitus Level 20

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMkQwFSv8aA

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dragonball Fighter Z got a release date today: January 26th. I cant freaking wait!

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
I've just been non stop hyped for that game since it was announced.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

In Training posted:

Dragonball Fighter Z got a release date today: January 26th. I cant freaking wait!

YESSSS!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What the... lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Bump

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/tekken the tekken world tour finals are today and theyre gonna be awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this just started and theyre going to be broadcasting an entire 16 man round robin group stage. this is a lot of tekken!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They're putting the Ninja Turtles in Injustice 2. Injustice 2 Hype!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the next tekken 7 character is noctis...based Harada.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

the next tekken 7 character is noctis...based Harada.

this is badass

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/ZoeyViolette/status/929918082419539968

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Is SF2 on switch worth it?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Chill Penguin posted:

Is SF2 on switch worth it?

Its cool but too expensive and all the controllers kinda blow for doing the moves. Its also way slower than st. On sale or used, sure.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you have real people to play and a couple of Switch arcade sticks or uhh, Idk, two sets of joycons with the little thing that turns them into a controller, it's fine. The pro controllers up input is too sensitive in my opinion and the tiny analog sticks are kind of better than the pro controller D-Pad I would say. The netcode ain't too hot and it's probably dead and no one is good at it, and the balance decisions are questionable. If it had a Old School Control Scheme mode it would almost be worth it as a way to have a ST training mode since it has a decent one. But most of the time it's better to just play ST on fightcade.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that chun li is amazing

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

A lot of deals on steam this week. Most importantly Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel is 60% off.

There's also a sale on SFV but why do that instead of waiting for the arcade edition update that will surely address how the game is broken on a fundamental level

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

been practicing tek7 a lot and doing treasure battles, every now and then theres a superspeed match that just fucks me over but ive been having a lot of fun learning katarina. there are so many cool characters in this game idk who else to learn

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

we should play tonight. wheres the drat player rematch patch!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

also i got melty blood set up finally and the game seems cool, since its pretty much unist with better netcode. Well the normals arent as big so the pace is pretty different but it feels similar

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just pick one to learn "Tekken" and then start learning other ones if you have to.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Just pick one to learn "Tekken" and then start learning other ones if you have to.

tekken tag 2 had great tutorials and ive got a lot of the core things down still, just slowly learning peoples movesets and reacting to lows.

the story in this is great

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

whats a good pc gamepad to pick up for this? the dpad on the 360 controller is a joke and the buttons on this are starting to stick lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A Dualshock 4.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Try a Super Nintendo Controller. Hell, I might one of these days.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If you wanna use a pad there's the Hori Commander something something six button controllers that are cheaper than a DS4 and good for FGs I think. Or get a Saturn controller

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

If you wanna use a pad there's the Hori Commander something something six button controllers that are cheaper than a DS4 and good for FGs I think. Or get a Saturn controller

thanks!

Wormskull posted:

A Dualshock 4.

ive tried this and it was a pain getting it to work, maybe it was the 3 actually but i dont really like the PS controllers much.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I used this before I switched to stick and I actually still use it for Tekken on the rare occurence I play it: http://stores.horiusa.com/fighting-commander-for-playstation-4-3-officially-licensed-by-sony-playstation-4/

It's much better than a DS4 in my opinion.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ended up getting a hori. also gently caress boss kazumi jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

running into a King with the full fur outfit in treasure battle is the most disturbing experience ive had in a video game

• Locked thread