Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think that manga would suit the single dad manga better. she's working hard to cook for her adopted son!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

God I want some loving inarizushi right now.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
New Alcohol is for Married Couples

speaking of, next week, an anime based on this is airing. heres a preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJV0dZ56uLs

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Now that Isekai Shokudou is done, this series should fill the hole in my heart that the former left along with Wakako-zake

Compendium fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Sep 27, 2017

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Osake-wa-Fuufu-ni-Natte-Kara/Vol-001-Ch-009--Shouchuu-Mary?id=385202

More cute Alcohol Couple. I love cute and relaxing food manga so much in these trying times

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mister-Ajikko/Vol-006-Ch-048--Thin-Tare-Sauce?id=385303

Whoa, Mister Ajikko out of nowhere

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Misoshiru de Kanpai!

this manga has a good mix of comedy, sweetness, and cooking.

also, good title cards.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Chapter 37 of Maiko-san!

Sweets!

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
A good spooky house :3:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i get the feeling that suu is a compulsive over-achiever who probably would have had to deal with endless failure and frustration throughout her life if not for the support of her amazing best friend.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Okay, am I wrong in assuming Kiyo and Suu like each other? Like, like like? Because that's what it looks like to me, but maybe my yuri goggles are on too tight (once again).

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Misoshiru de Kanpai

Time to learn all about the various types of miso.

With bonus Kimono action.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Mikl posted:

Okay, am I wrong in assuming Kiyo and Suu like each other? Like, like like? Because that's what it looks like to me, but maybe my yuri goggles are on too tight (once again).

I think they're just very close friends. Suu might possibly be having the beginning inklings along those lines, but Kiyo is a complete innocent. Kiyo does worship the group Suu walks on, though.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i get the feeling that suu is a compulsive over-achiever who probably would have had to deal with endless failure and frustration throughout her life if not for the support of her amazing best friend.

Friends. Kenta's been there too. :colbert:

But yeah, it's a really fun friendship to see, Kiyo is so unabashedly excited to help her friend. :3:

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I wouldn't be surprised and I support Su-chan's love wholeheartedly. That said, I like how both Sumire and Kenta both admire Kiyo's steadfastness and how she brings a sense of stability to everyone around her even though she's not an amazing person; those qualities in of itself are amazing to others though.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
New Maiko!

Tiny Kiyo is the sweetest

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

A neat onceshot Sea Son

a poor boy runs an unpopular restaurant that serves food with unusual ingredients.

I like the fantasy of the son in pin-stripped suit. Very snappy.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Its been awhile, but 2 new Isekai Izakaya "Nobu" are out.

Both chapters are great. An elaborate spy organization being defeated by a mere restaurant and a very resourceful newlywed.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
It's maikos!

:3:

Knorth fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Oct 14, 2017

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
:kimchi:

I mean, does anything else work here? A Very Good Chapter, probably one of my favorites for this so far.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
My favorite one, Chuuka Ichiban, is finally getting a continuation! Finally, I get to see if the Cooking Underworld was able to conquer China and take the seven legendary cooking utensils for themselves!

https://twitter.com/Ogawa_Etsushi/status/919033742336786432

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Suu is definitely in love with Kiyo imo

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Misoshiru de Kanpai!

Time to add eggs to the morning breakfast.

Also, very cute bonus page:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Newww Maiko

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Misoshiru de Kanpai!

Happy mama's day.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Argue posted:

My favorite one, Chuuka Ichiban, is finally getting a continuation! Finally, I get to see if the Cooking Underworld was able to conquer China and take the seven legendary cooking utensils for themselves!

Oh hell yeah!

Did we ever see what every utensil did?

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Argue posted:

On the one hand this is awesome on the other every series I've seen that guy do since has been a mediocre attempt to recapture the bottled lightning that was chuuka ichiban

Also iirc Kaiyu committed suicide by imperial guard and sullied the legendary cooking instruments with his blood so they were forever rendered inert so your question was answered a long time ago

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Its a Halloween miracle, four new Wakako-Zake chapters are out.

That monstrous growling you hear is your stomach.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i wasn't aware that there were restaurants that used the cooking area as a serving plate. that doesn't seem like the best idea.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
HEY GUYS WANNA READ ABOUT BEAUTIFUL GIRLS WHO LIKE EATING MEAT WELL THEN HERE YOU GO.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Nikujo-no-Susume

I'VE READ AHEAD AND I CAN ASSURE YOU IT'S SOME GOOD poo poo.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
IT'S SO GOOD IT'LL HAVE YOU POPPING BONERS EVEN IF YOU WERE SUFFERING FROM ERECTILE DISFUNCTION.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i read the first chapter of that thinking "oh, drinking girls but with meat!". nah, it's just a weird fetish manga.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I assure you, it's got plenty of meat.

Also beer.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also, a series by the amazing Kuzushiro.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Chihaya-san-wa-Sono-Mama-de-Ii

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

new Tondemo Skill

Popeye_eating_spinach.wav

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I read that first chapter of meat girls manga, I'm hesitant, but as long as there's mostly meat

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Compendium posted:

I read that first chapter of meat girls manga, I'm hesitant, but as long as there's mostly meat

It mainly revolves around the 3 girls, who work in the same design company.

They don't really interact with each other at first but become good friends through good food.

The other girl is from a rival company and has showed up just once so far.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
The guy barely shows up again. Also the translations are completely unreadable, sadly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Meraki Scans has chapter 8 of Misoshiru, and it's a really good one.