Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Ehud posted:

my dog (who is neutered) is extremely horny the last two days and is super frustrated and acting like a complete jackass

the life force is strong...

such a good pupper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'm so happy Bandit got along with the dog sitter and her dogs. Now I don't have to trust my idiots roommates when I go out of town. :toot:

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
I'm finally getting around to John Wick 2. So far, so good.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Best show on TV Mr. Robot is back tonight

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I discovered that Family Matters is on Hulu, so I'm having a little marathon.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
How is Hulu? Worth it? Thinking of getting it since Netflix's catalogue keeps shrinking.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I keep waffling on getting it, but went with NYT all-access instead. It's... okay

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ehud posted:

Best show on TV Mr. Robot is back tonight

Now that Black Sails is over yeah.

PS Black Sails rules and you all should watch it

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Ehud posted:

my dog (who is neutered) is extremely horny the last two days and is super frustrated and acting like a complete jackass

the life force is strong...

My human friend Jake has a dog named Finn too.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

a neat cape posted:

Now that Black Sails is over yeah.

PS Black Sails rules and you all should watch it

It is in my all time top 20, for sure. Every character is perfectly cast.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

swickles posted:

How is Hulu? Worth it? Thinking of getting it since Netflix's catalogue keeps shrinking.

It’s like $8 a month or something. Try it for a month and if you don’t like it cancel. I have both Netflix and Hulu and use them for different things, but I still like Netflix better

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

swickles posted:

Hulu is worth it. There are a lot more tv shows and seasons compared to the free one and no commercials is nice. I pay for Netflix, Prime, and Hulu and all three of those are more than enough for my entertainment needs. I probably wouldn't have Prime if I didn't order poo poo online all the time though.

I haven't watched any original Hulu shows but I'm sure some are good.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Handmaid's Tale is real good and probably makes Hulu worth it. Plus SNL and Atlanta are on there.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

swickles posted:

We like it. Tons of current shows and old ones. We got sick of the commercials so we splurged and got the commercial-free version.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I forgot about Mr Robot noooo

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Started watching Broad City the other day. Havnt laughed that hard in a while.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

HBO Now imo

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

CyberPingu posted:

Started watching Broad City the other day. Havnt laughed that hard in a while.

Broad City is hilarious. The pegging and the shellfish birthday episode are my favorites.

Edit: I have Vue, Netflix, Hulu ad free, Prime and HBO Now. All still cheaper than DirecTV, though I had prime and Netflix while having DirecTV.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Neil Armbong posted:

Broad City is hilarious. The pegging and the shellfish birthday episode are my favorites.

Edit: I have Vue, Netflix, Hulu ad free, Prime and HBO Now. All still cheaper than DirecTV, though I had prime and Netflix while having DirecTV.

Lol this is my exact same setup

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

quote:

Tyler Perry is expected to play Colin Powell in the upcoming Dick Cheney biopic.

....well ok then.

I'd make a Tyler Perry joke here but I honestly can't do better than that.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

He's not a bad actor.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

[url=] Trump: We cannot aid Puerto Rico 'forever' - CNN
https://apple.news/AJ0K_udK2QyKwuMH1PrIfzAhttps://apple.news/AJ0K_udK2QyKwuMH1PrIfzA[/url]

I'm phone posting so I hope the link works. This one hits close to home because I have family down there. I am so loving pissed right now. He needs to be impeached. Those are American citizens!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It's only a matter of time before the 25th Amendment is invoked. He is an embarrassment.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Eli Wiggum posted:

It's only a matter of time before the 25th Amendment is invoked. He is an embarrassment.

That'd take a leap of faith on Pences part and I think he's all in. Trumpers don't care. He could openly call Obama a slur and he'd maybe lose 3-5%

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Amy Pole Her posted:

He could openly call Obama a slur and he'd maybe lose 3-5%

It pains me to say this, but I don't think this is true.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Pence is actually the only current member of the administration we know for a fact is going to get in trouble.

fishing with the fam posted:

Yeah I'm not sure who the 2-3% supporting him are that wouldn't wholeheartedly endorse him saying it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

Yeah I'm not sure who the 2-3% supporting him are that wouldn't wholeheartedly endorse him saying it.

Now now, there would be a lot of hand wringing going on before nothing at all happened.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

fishing with the fam posted:

You'd have the 3-5% who would pretend they disagreed. Same number of people who "don't think he's racist"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Paul Ryan deeply concerned that Trump calling Obama a cotton-pickin melon lover was inappropriate

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Paul Ryan deeply concerned that Trump calling Obama a cotton-pickin melon lover was inappropriate

"I think his heart is in the right place."

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Yeah, he's left with just his core base now. They will hand wave anything away as just a joke or a misunderstanding.

He wasn't wrong when he said he could shoot someone and no one would blink an eye.

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Oct 12, 2017

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Neil Armbong posted:

Yeah, he's at his core base now. They will.hand wave anything away as just a joke or a misunderstanding.

Its kind of dope we have an exact number of nazis in the US now for future purposes

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

reebok just rereleased the nano 2s, which are legit the best workout shoe ive ever worn.

If you're in the market, I can't recommend them enough, especially if you have wide feet like me.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Fiz auditioning for role of Store Clerk #1 in a foot locker commercial

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I have been wearing matflex wrestling shoes for lifting ever since high school, the matflex 3 is like 40 bucks on Amazon and is great for everything except running

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Its kind of dope we have an exact number of nazis in the US now for future purposes

Unfortunately they're like 1/3 of the adult population.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

butter emails

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Yeah Trump's absolutely committed baseline of support is probably about 25%. His worst polling so far is around 33% but you have to remember some significant percentage of those respondents are people who tell pollsters they support trump because gently caress you, pollsters, how dare you be part of the Attack on American Values; or because they're so disconnected from the world of politics that they literally have no idea what's going on, never look at news or newspapers or listen to news radio or news tv or anything; or are convinced that patriotism demands loyalty to the commander in chief no matter what. Basically 25% is kind of the lowest a poll for a president can go: Nixon never went lower than about 23 or 24%.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

My mom would support Trump through anything. She's always been a super devout Christian but this presidency taught me that she places political party loyalty above all else.

It's so depressing. My last conversation with her about politics was me asking her if she'd be okay with me saying I was gonna grab women by the pussy against their will and she said no, but she knows in her heart that Trump had changed since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Leperflesh posted:

Yeah Trump's absolutely committed baseline of support is probably about 25%. His worst polling so far is around 33% but you have to remember some significant percentage of those respondents are people who tell pollsters they support trump because gently caress you, pollsters, how dare you be part of the Attack on American Values; or because they're so disconnected from the world of politics that they literally have no idea what's going on, never look at news or newspapers or listen to news radio or news tv or anything; or are convinced that patriotism demands loyalty to the commander in chief no matter what. Basically 25% is kind of the lowest a poll for a president can go: Nixon never went lower than about 23 or 24%.

27%.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Crazification_factor

• Locked thread