Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

Make a fist and then do pushups on that, wrists probably won't hurt that way.

or
u know
just dont do pushups at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mo_Steel posted:

loco roco bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oORpDuzjjHU

:buddy:

also why hasn't trump tweeted about eminem yet? sad.

he is not going to attack someone not bound by decorum.

also that's crazy, never knew that about loco roco

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

this thread is p fat
know why???
cuz six ate seven

no thrad body shamin plz

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MaxxBot posted:

how do you clap when your busy doing push ups :confused:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Samurai Sanders posted:

Did Trump say anything about Weinstein and I missed it?

Also I read he was thinking of going to a rehabilitation facility. Are there places that claim to be able to cure people of a lifetime of extorting sex from women?

Not yet, and I'm impressed by his restraint.

Also lol at rich fucks getting to go rehab for "sex addiction". In our lifetimes we'll see a banker go to Rehab for "fraud addiction". Anything to get out of going to jail.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mo_Steel posted:

loco roco bitches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oORpDuzjjHU

:buddy:

lol all that :effort: for words ahahahaha thats time thatd be better spent smokin weed

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

haha I love it!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

wow i love shadow the hedgehog

u can love wgbatver you want that exists at above the level of consciousness

u will only be failed by it

hail loving satan

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Mo_Steel posted:

i don't think he knows about it. i honestly believe that if he saw that video he would have a stroke, and when i say believe i mean desperately hope which is the same thing

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

there's no reason to be defensive about intellectual honesty because yer looking at the wrong side, actually trying to conflate the weird fringe racists with the economic anxious, and sometimes it even both which is where it gets complicated so intellectual honesty here kinda just means jack poo poo when there's demagoguery at hand in the first place so you cannot expect to be honest about it because it still doesn't address the underlying issues, as more as just "acknowledging the issues" which is the problem in the first place.

plus the simple logistical impossibility of ~logically~ walking someone through how they're wrong takes a whole pile of time and effort on an individual basis while getting a bunch of people to believe new bullshit that resets that process is trivial

the schtick of "im really smart and to prove it i'm going to say a bunch of objectively wrong things" followed by ":qq: why wont u engage with me" is maybe the most legitimately pathetic aesthetic ive seen here tho

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

whats the point of doing pushups. just lay on the floor

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gringostar posted:

Jeb! wants us in peak condition for the coming revolution!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Gringostar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhtKD9aDmrs

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Gringostar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC-0tvn9sE4

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/918225694664151040

lol

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

the most legitimately pathetic aesthetic ive seen here tho

n e w b r a d w a v e g o a l s

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Not sure if I can do this one though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1JqtbRPNps

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

that is fair and i can understand that but the social mores really comes down to better messaging that appeals to people's base instincts, because culturally america is a commercial society, as advertisments have entered our brainspheres for more then 50+ years

in order to be a politician now especially with big money injected into it, you need to be a salesperson that can deliever a clearer, mass appealing message and trying to balance that with genuine authencity is something of a difficulty especially when dealing with skeptics that have been let down constantly with the issues remaining a constant, and never addressed because Americans are too uncomfortable, especially with systemic racism and economic injustice, they sincerely hope for the status quo because the unknown is just too scary so

there's no reason to be defensive about intellectual honesty because yer looking at the wrong side, actually trying to conflate the weird fringe racists with the economic anxious, and sometimes it even both which is where it gets complicated so intellectual honesty here kinda just means jack poo poo when there's demagoguery at hand in the first place so you cannot expect to be honest about it because it still doesn't address the underlying issues, as more as just "acknowledging the issues" which is the problem in the first place.
the idea that some monolithic homogeneous "big money" controls politics is in itself an oversimplified view of the situation. you are representing a limited view of the political world. like, you are stating your viewpoint as if it is fact and assuming it is correct. the part where you blame me for the connection between racists and "economic anxiety" is cool, i definitely had a big part in getting that going and i brought it up constantly.

i cut out the bit where you take my posts and then say i'm projecting with memes cause i don't really understand how projection applies in this case unless you're saying that i myself am afraid to engage?

like at no point have i really even stated positions on anything. you want to tell me everything is simple and easy and i want to say it's not, you saying how you perceive the world and expecting me to accept that is... i dunno what to do with that

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

MaxxBot posted:

Do this but holding dumbbells and then at the top of your pushup extend one arm straight up with the weight and alternate arms every pushup

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mormonpartyboat posted:

the schtick of "im really smart and to prove it i'm going to say a bunch of objectively wrong things" followed by ":qq: why wont u engage with me" is maybe the most legitimately pathetic aesthetic ive seen here tho
the alt-right thread in this very subforum has actual neocons posting in it and i dare say they're pretty interested in not engaging an opposing viewpoint, particularly those of inbred nazi wannabes

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

cams posted:

like at no point have i really even stated positions on anything

:hai:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

the alt-right thread in this very subforum has actual neocons posting in it and i dare say they're pretty interested in not engaging an opposing viewpoint, particularly those of inbred nazi wannabes

at least its an ethos

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

i agree with cams that bradlymartin is a purestrain white noise trash poster

*pounds staff, shits cum*

do not disparage the tribe in the presence of outsiders!!!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mormonpartyboat posted:

oh man pleaaaase make a list of the things i've said that are objectively wrong

the only real assertion i have made has really been about you guys personally, i really don't think i've stated a single political view except when i said hillary trying to get us single payer in the 90s was objectively good.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

cams posted:

the idea that some monolithic homogeneous "big money" controls politics is in itself an oversimplified view of the situation. you are representing a limited view of the political world. like, you are stating your viewpoint as if it is fact and assuming it is correct. the part where you blame me for the connection between racists and "economic anxiety" is cool, i definitely had a big part in getting that going and i brought it up constantly.

i cut out the bit where you take my posts and then say i'm projecting with memes cause i don't really understand how projection applies in this case unless you're saying that i myself am afraid to engage?

like at no point have i really even stated positions on anything. you want to tell me everything is simple and easy and i want to say it's not, you saying how you perceive the world and expecting me to accept that is... i dunno what to do with that

you could can the objective reality bullshit for a change and perhaps begin to see things as they are instead of how you want to talk about them being

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mormonpartyboat posted:

at least its an ethos
neocons are more on board with "bash the fash" than liberals

das fuct up

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cams posted:

oh man pleaaaase make a list of the things i've said that are objectively wrong

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3836539&userid=34932

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

actually im pink noise

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

n e w b r a d w a v e g o a l s

i believe in u

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

:boom:

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

woah hey woah hey hey woah hey

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

All posters are beautiful and every poster creates worth in his or her own way.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

im skull.gif and i literally dont understand why anyone would ever have a conversation in a chat thread :thunk:

Apr 7, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

All posters are beautiful and every poster creates worth in his or her own way.

Especially me.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Pittsburgh

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

neocons are more on board with "bash the fash" than liberals

das fuct up

neocons are all about violence is why

liberals are cowards that fold at the slightest obstacle

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

i believe in u
dont believe just watch :wink:

Apr 7, 2003

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

you could can the objective reality bullshit for a change and perhaps begin to see things as they are instead of how you want to talk about them being
hi i believe the assertion that your perception of reality is "objectively right" when discussing political, moral, or philosophical issues is a dumb person's way of thinking. it is an overly simplistic way of interacting with the world, borne of laziness.

the people claiming they hold objective truth are my favorites and i will engage with you forever

• Locked thread