Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
i like how most the supers started out weak as piss cause everybody complained about them in s1, and now they're approaching splatoon 1 deadliness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't because now they can't nerf them back to sanity or else people will complain that they're weak

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

is it even possible to stop a baller by shooting it nemore

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
you can but they have so much HP it might as well not be possible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

is it even possible to stop a baller by shooting it nemore

they have nearly as much health as the rainmaker shield

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
you can counter it with the object shredder I think, but I don't know how much better it is

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

shredder adds 10% to your damage to objects but i think baller might be differently affected since the math doesnt check out. its maybe a 25% bonus but still not enough when you need like 6 dirrect shots with a blaster to kill it with object shredder. that will never happen before youre dead

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It looks like I was right to play 90 hours of Sonic Mania instead of Splatoon 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's been fine outside of league, I rarely ever actually see aerospray RGs used well in ranked mode

:cool:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

It looks like I was right to play 90 hours of Sonic Mania instead of Splatoon 2

i think not

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The new splatfest is do you put your toilet paper facing frontwards or backwards lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

do not show me cuckolded european calendar date order at this point in time

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
back roll.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Front. Are you a serial killer?

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

it goes in the back just like the bodies

Soral
May 30, 2009

backways protects your roll from cats, dogs, children, etc. who would do your roll harm by unravelling it all over the floor

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Soral posted:

backways protects your roll from cats, dogs, children, etc. who would do your roll harm by unravelling it all over the floor

but seeing a dog dodging around all naughty with a mouthful of toilet paper is so beautiful and pure

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

*writes in notebook*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/915864212236390401?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PST 7AM tomorrow for US splatoon players. Hype! I love levels that have transformation gimmicks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finally it was announced

https://mobile.twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/916332595251765253/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2 patch notes for 1.4, basically every weapon in the game got buffed except for Tri-Slosher, Sloshing Machine and Aerosprays. aerosprays and sloshing machine got slightly nerfed, tri-slosher was completely untouched and the baller got nerfed into oblivion thankfully. i have a feeling splattershot pro's are gonna be nuts now bc they got a huge buff and they buffed bubble blower, sounds like a monster combo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[continues meekly posting into the void] wow the splattershot Pro is as powerful as I thought it'd be, I see like 3 to 5 a game now. I'll have to try it out during splatfest

Gaffle
Aug 23, 2013

sWAg

Splattershot pro was my favorite weapon in splatoon 1. It had a cool berry colored variant. I wonder when they'll run out of unique weapons and have to start releasing more variant sets in this game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

[continues meekly posting into the void] wow the splattershot Pro is as powerful as I thought it'd be, I see like 3 to 5 a game now. I'll have to try it out during splatfest

huh wow, can't believe this weapon that everyone knows is good, is good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i just meant they buffed it too much.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

weapon balance doesn't matter its a game for children and 3/4 of them are from japan and they're all on wifi

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Actually Splatoon 2 is: eSports + choice etc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I t would be epic if Nintendo let me pay them for ability chunk capsule loot crates

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

I t would be epic if Nintendo let me pay them for ability chunk capsule loot crates
lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tapping an amiibo to open a loot crate

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Any Team Vampire MFers want to do some Team Battle tonight. We need 4 but it's pretty fun

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

team dog forever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the new ultra grizzco weapon is a brella variant which is basically just an auto shotgun which is cool but i was hoping for something that could shoot like 5 brellas or something

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
They've been giving Marina all of the bad Splatfest choices on purpose.

No, ice cream doesn't count. That was the beta.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

She won in Japan this weekend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

their theme was weird though , agility Vs endurance. I wouldn't know which to pick. It was 65/35 for agility and then they got creamed by endurance players in battle

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a friends giving me this game for a 20 so Ill be playing it along with odyssey when its out! loved splat 1 and heard this one is just plain better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i freakin missed the whole thing agh. who won?

• Locked thread